Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 439892 times)
roadkill630
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #375 on: March 24, 2015, 06:12:50 PM »

I know you said that all star vs would not work with this update, bit what was it in the first place? Was it really an all star mode against all the characters?

TRB4
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #376 on: March 25, 2015, 09:05:39 PM »

I know you said that all star vs would not work with this update, bit what was it in the first place? Was it really an all star mode against all the characters?

Here is a video of All Star Versus Mode in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxvk8lv4wE

Finox
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #377 on: March 28, 2015, 03:51:21 PM »

Hey I have a question about Sasuke. Is his 1up jump meant to be that short or is it just unfinished??
Because to me it seems too small to be really that effective. Overall, I think Sasuke is a great character and fun to be, but once he gets hit off the map its tough to get back on because of his small jump

brawlboy22
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #378 on: March 30, 2015, 11:33:11 AM »

Hey I have a question about Sasuke. Is his 1up jump meant to be that short or is it just unfinished??
Because to me it seems too small to be really that effective. Overall, I think Sasuke is a great character and fun to be, but once he gets hit off the map its tough to get back on because of his small jump

Sasuke is a character full of many many moves as far as combat goes. He probably is one of my favorite. I don't think he is completely done away from edits but i actually agree with the recovery thing.

solidfoxbebo
Newbie Kitten

I am the Silver Moon Fox. Swordsman of the Moon.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #379 on: April 01, 2015, 11:49:59 AM »

Hey im new to the forums but not new to modding brawl. is there a way to make this expansion pack into an iso? i have a brawl iso that isnt touched and i have to iso builder.. i tried doing this once and it didnt work. so now i need like instructions-instructions on how to use this mod. Ps: Disk Drive is broken so i cant use actual game cd.

I am The Silver Moon Fox. Daisuke Kazekyu is the name. Everyone Refers to me as Ragnarok. I am the Swordsman of the Moon. May Fortune blow in your direction.

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #380 on: April 01, 2015, 08:10:29 PM »

You can put individual character skins in the iso, as you would ordinarily; I'm not sure it would work for the actual expansion of slots itself, though, as BrawlEx uses files from outside the actual iso.

solidfoxbebo
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #381 on: April 01, 2015, 08:13:45 PM »

So... I take it it can't be possible?

I am The Silver Moon Fox. Daisuke Kazekyu is the name. Everyone Refers to me as Ragnarok. I am the Swordsman of the Moon. May Fortune blow in your direction.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #382 on: April 01, 2015, 08:17:25 PM »

Like I said, probably not(If you're referring to expanding how many slots there are) By the way, if you're trying to pack this into an iso just to play it on Dolphin, you can use a virtual SD card.

solidfoxbebo
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #383 on: April 01, 2015, 08:23:59 PM »

Yeah but this isn't my laptop XD so I kinda can't play games on it. Only get stuff I need.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #384 on: April 03, 2015, 10:36:52 PM »

Hey Nebulon, have you ever done a succesful Bowser clone?

It seems way difficult to me to make it work.

Post Merge: April 03, 2015, 10:50:59 PM
    About the old Vegeta PSA:

Yes it does freeze, but only when you add the included .sawnd file.
    Said .sawnd file deletes Snake's and will make him freeze the game (re-inserting Snake's sawnd file does nothing but remove Sonic's).
    Also, will make Vegeta freeze when grabbing.

As far as I know, that's the only problem.
    So you can add the PSA but not the .sawnd file.
    We need to create a new one or leave it with the default Wolf sounds.
    « Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 10:52:39 PM by Alejandro MiddleCorn » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ignorethis
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #385 on: April 04, 2015, 02:30:50 PM »

This is awesome! I may try it sometime.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #386 on: April 06, 2015, 11:39:02 AM »

So I haven't been on this thread for a while.

I'm still avoiding full contact with the thread until I've got some goodies to show you. We've got some things put in, but I'm debating on how to do the 3rd map screen.

I don't know if I should wait for more Smash 4 stages to become available, or make the 3rd screen of maps but then change things over time to fit more Smash 4 stages...

I don't want to introduce maps and then remove them is the thing... so I've been waiting. But if people don't care that some of the maps will be replaced over time for Smash 4 maps then I'm fine with starting production on the screen now. O've got plenty of cosmetics and music done for the 3rd page of stages.

And say we got a 4th and final map screen... I'd find maps for those too. That's actually hypothetical... which means I'm confirming 3 map screens.

Smiley

An awesome job from Brawlboy and his magician partners for making 3 folders of stages possible.

As for fighters, there'll be more. We have a few in that we haven't talked about, 2 to be exact.

And more will be coming.

I'm being vague because there's some things that need to be ironed out. It's a slow drag trying to decide what should go where and when and then doing it.

1 thing we did was gave Mario 12 costumes.

So that means 4 Brawl Marios
    4 Mario 64s
    and 4 Metal Marios.

So for everyone who wanted a 4 player free for all Turbo Metal Mario battle.... well here you go Smiley

4 Giga Bowsers too.

And all other characters will have 4 instead of 3 playable costumes if they're a combination character.

Sorry about the lack of things to show... But the plan is to continue. We're still here.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Steve
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #387 on: April 12, 2015, 06:55:59 PM »

Hi. Great job on this project Nebulon. You mentioned we should get a 4 gb sd card? How do you use it if the wii doesnt detect it? Anyone know? Thanks

Skapokon
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #388 on: April 15, 2015, 10:41:33 AM »

I've always loved Brawl Mods once I knew how to make them work. I even downloaded an American ISO of Brawl to get more content, since I'm Spanish and the PAL version is limted.
    But this mod is a new level of awesomeness. So many new cool characters, so many stages, great added music, and I could still add whatever mod I liked into the game. I'm going to be playing this for a long time.
    There are 2 problems that keep happening in the game for some reason:
    -The stage list doesn't work properly. Sometimes I can only access the first two pages (the SSB Series stages), while other times I can only access the next two (the misc stages). Is there any way to fix this?
    -The music. Sometimes the songs glitch up and change into corrupted versions of other songs from the pack. I discovered that they're the songs from the stage that shares the same place as the one from the other couple of pages. For example, WarioWare and FalconWare, or Peach Castle 64 and Mushroom House.
    Besides that, it's amazing. Thanks a lot Nebulon. Also, how do you add Combo Characters? I'll really like to know.

Kaedrick
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #389 on: April 17, 2015, 02:18:36 AM »

This isn't Project M compatible, right? :/

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: