Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437459 times)
roadkill630
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #390 on: April 17, 2015, 11:43:36 AM »

I have run into another freeze. Whenever fighter kirby uses his final smash on gyrados, on any map, the game freezes. I tested this in training though and it does not freeze there though, but on normal brawl mode it does freeze. I tested this with myself and a computer, me and another player, and with two computers, it freezes in all cases

Devann
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #391 on: April 23, 2015, 10:53:00 PM »

I can not get this mod pack to work with cfg usb loader. Not on 2gb, and not on 4gb. I can't play this at all.

Waluigi7
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #392 on: April 25, 2015, 02:52:11 PM »

@ Devann, I'm having the same problem too! Like every time when I load up Gecko the game will try to load up brawl but it keeps saying Error: No DVD Found. Even on my other SD Card that doesn't have Nebulon's hack wouldn't load up. So I'm guessing that it over works the CD when it loads up, although, when I play brawl without the hacks it'll work just fine. I even tested it myself to figure out whats keeping brawl from loading up in Gecko, yet I couldn't figure out what it is. I believe its probably Gecko itself, I really can't tell, maybe it needs to be updated. Nebulon's Brawl 4 All will really put brawl to work due to all the mods it has on it, and I believe it's the modded Strap Menu (which sometimes show the modded version but the original version the most) and the Intro to Brawl (which makes the game pause a bit here and there and you'll have to keep pressing the A,B, and start buttons to skip it) and it really makes Brawl load up real slow making all those loading noise's in which I know a lot of Brawler's experience that downloaded this Nebulon's pack.

Post Merge: April 25, 2015, 03:37:06 PM
Just go to Config Options and make sure that the Gecko Hook Type is set to AxNextFrame and brawl should load up perfectly.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 03:37:06 PM by Waluigi7 » Logged

TheBlueTunicGuy
Newbie Kitten

'Ello Mate!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #393 on: April 27, 2015, 02:54:41 PM »

Guys I've been having some problems recently with nebulons pack and really need some assistance with them.
1. Classic and other modes like settings often crash the game and or freeze my whole wii u forcing me to unplug it.
2. Often times in the stage select screen i find myself confused on how to get to the other stages and often when i attempt to go to find the other stages for to long a period of time the game will crash again forcing me to unplug and reboot.
as far as i know attempting these things crashes the game and I've uninstalled it and reinstalled the pack multiple times and have still encountered these issues. I would like to know why these are occurring or at least a way to fix it.
if anybody is online and has read this post please assist me.
Help from nebulon himself would be a lifesaver.
But all help is appreciated.
so please anyone help i love this pack and want it to work.

X3

axldash
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #394 on: April 29, 2015, 08:56:06 PM »

Hi!!

Well remember "history mode" does not work, also i think "all star mode" have some issues an turbo mode freezees (sometimes), Im using usb configurable loader just remember select the correct hook axnextframe , i also test the 4 gb with a dvd and it works fine with me, just a thing more " using sdhc cards you can`t boot using a backup, i read in another forum is a cios thing related " (im currently using the 2 gb version because i have only a 2 gb normal card and boot with hook but isn`t stable that way, because sometimes freezes before the intro video on diferent screens caution or in the logo of loading that is normal using backup on usb (with original game boot without problems, any )

Sorry if i can`t explain more i`m mexican and english isn`t my language PD i prefer not use google translator because  everything sounds weird with it...

Post Merge: April 29, 2015, 09:07:35 PM
With the scenerios you tried return to the character select screen press - + A buttons and select the images of the scenario must be changed that way (if you prees in the scenario select the images don`t change but the scenario will be the other template sorry again and  i hope be of asisstance ( Im waiting for news of the new releases, because of my favorites stages are in the 4 gb version but i cant load that version without the original dvd and its dificult to found in mexico, all the stages are great the town of animal crossing, the bridge with retro music of ninja gaiden, the magnet train, the megaman x5 based, wow

Thanks Nebulon`s Team Ill be waiting News!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:07:35 PM by axldash » Logged

TheBlueTunicGuy
Newbie Kitten

'Ello Mate!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #395 on: April 30, 2015, 05:58:07 AM »

Hi!!

Well remember "history mode" does not work, also i think "all star mode" have some issues an turbo mode freezees (sometimes), Im using usb configurable loader just remember select the correct hook axnextframe , i also test the 4 gb with a dvd and it works fine with me, just a thing more " using sdhc cards you can`t boot using a backup, i read in another forum is a cios thing related " (im currently using the 2 gb version because i have only a 2 gb normal card and boot with hook but isn`t stable that way, because sometimes freezes before the intro video on diferent screens caution or in the logo of loading that is normal using backup on usb (with original game boot without problems, any )

Sorry if i can`t explain more i`m mexican and english isn`t my language PD i prefer not use google translator because  everything sounds weird with it...

Post Merge: April 29, 2015, 09:07:35 PM
With the scenerios you tried return to the character select screen press - + A buttons and select the images of the scenario must be changed that way (if you prees in the scenario select the images don`t change but the scenario will be the other template sorry again and  i hope be of asisstance ( Im waiting for news of the new releases, because of my favorites stages are in the 4 gb version but i cant load that version without the original dvd and its dificult to found in mexico, all the stages are great the town of animal crossing, the bridge with retro music of ninja gaiden, the magnet train, the megaman x5 based, wow

Thanks Nebulon`s Team Ill be waiting News!!!
Thanks

X3

DarkDeity
Extreme Kitten

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #396 on: May 02, 2015, 09:47:13 PM »

so i went to download thi cause i recently obtained a second sd card[4gb cause i wanted to try out the 4gb version] and it seemed to downnload a little too quickly but i thought that was me, but when i went to extract it it said that the fitganonmotionetc file in the broly folder was corrupt and when i went into the rar itselfit didnt have anything past the fighter folder, and in said folder it had nothing past broly. plus i should mention the only set that was even in it was rsb4. Did my download become corrupt by any chance? I ask simply because I've been lucky enough to dodge currupted downloads[not so mmuch lucky with everything else though XD]

lilggamegenuis
    Newbie Kitten

sonic boom, sonic booom, sonic booooooom!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #397 on: May 03, 2015, 09:46:19 PM »

so i went to download thi cause i recently obtained a second sd card[4gb cause i wanted to try out the 4gb version] and it seemed to downnload a little too quickly but i thought that was me, but when i went to extract it it said that the fitganonmotionetc file in the broly folder was corrupt and when i went into the rar itselfit didnt have anything past the fighter folder, and in said folder it had nothing past broly. plus i should mention the only set that was even in it was rsb4. Did my download become corrupt by any chance? I ask simply because I've been lucky enough to dodge currupted downloads[not so mmuch lucky with everything else though XD]
    if you ever get a corrupted archive file error when extracting, you should always redownload. unless everyone is getting that error, its most likely a corrupted download

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #398 on: May 04, 2015, 12:37:30 AM »

if you ever get a corrupted archive file error when extracting, you should always redownload. unless everyone is getting that error, its most likely a corrupted download
    lol wow i already forgot i posted this comment[guess thats lifes side effects]

anyways i am currently in the processs of doing that. thanks. I never had a corrupted download so i was confused

lilggamegenuis
    Newbie Kitten

sonic boom, sonic booom, sonic booooooom!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #399 on: May 04, 2015, 04:27:06 PM »

lol wow i already forgot i posted this comment[guess thats lifes side effects]

anyways i am currently in the processs of doing that. thanks. I never had a corrupted download so i was confused
    uhh, i just tried to extract it and it said that it couldn't output the file, it even forced me to reboot my computer to use chkdsk just to make my disk read again. i would wait on downloading this

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #400 on: May 04, 2015, 07:36:49 PM »

uhh, i just tried to extract it and it said that it couldn't output the file, it even forced me to reboot my computer to use chkdsk just to make my disk read again. i would wait on downloading this

Oj...well...too late yhere

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #401 on: May 06, 2015, 09:38:23 PM »

so um nebulon....i finally got everything for the 4gb downloaded, extracted, etc. etc. and when i loaded the pm loader, it just sent me back to the wii menu. Note by loaded the pm loader i mean the pm loader opened up completley fine and everything and when i hit play the screen goes black the obvious sounds of the game trying to load happens.... and im re-introduce the the wii menu

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #402 on: May 06, 2015, 11:25:57 PM »

I miss Nebulon

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #403 on: May 07, 2015, 12:20:53 PM »

I miss Nebulon

He's around still. The project is not finish by far. The team has just been really busy. Recent things are trying to make things stable, stay tuned pretty sure nebulon has things to share when he comes back.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #404 on: May 07, 2015, 05:21:02 PM »

Aha, I'm still here Smiley We're all just busy I'm afraid :/ BUT if we can figure out a certain issue before May 16th, we'll release it the day (or after) the issue is figured out.

I've been playing a lot of games recently. Outside of Brawl I'm a pretty well rounded gamer. I just beat my 495th game. But back to Brawl, just know that the longer you wait, the more we can get in. We're all very passionate about our additions, and we also don't want to release the pack a day before something really cool comes out on the Vault and not include it.

There's a lot of factors... maybe I'll upload a video of it's current state or something. I know I haven't been around lately, and I'm sorry for that, but I promise you we're still working on it.

I'm still sort of avoiding this thread though. I don't feel like I'm allowed to be on my own thread unless I have something to say, ya know? Aha.

Well, hopefully we'll release soon. I think you're going to like the things we're focusing on this time around. Stay tuned.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: