Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437455 times)
KWVance
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #420 on: May 26, 2015, 07:09:57 AM »

sorry ive been inactive for so long (im sure no one has noticed tho) but a while back my friend asked if we could play this out of the blue, and I said ok. I'm a tad better so I can usually beat him.

But we were trying new characters and he tried Roll. HOLY COW! its not that she is overpowered its her freakin priority.

I tried with every character, even my main, and teams with cpus backing me up. he always easily won

issue: Roll literally has #1 priority for every move in her moveset

Porkate42
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #421 on: May 27, 2015, 06:39:58 PM »

May I recommend a CDI link skin?

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: May 28, 2015, 06:59:40 AM »

sorry ive been inactive for so long (im sure no one has noticed tho) but a while back my friend asked if we could play this out of the blue, and I said ok. I'm a tad better so I can usually beat him.

But we were trying new characters and he tried Roll. HOLY COW! its not that she is overpowered its her freakin priority.

I tried with every character, even my main, and teams with cpus backing me up. he always easily won

issue: Roll literally has #1 priority for every move in her moveset

I'll check her out. I think her point was priority move but easy to KO. We'll test her.

May I recommend a CDI link skin?

Well, I kind of can't touch Link... you see, my partner Itman was almost done with a Link/Dark Link combination slot. However I haven't talked to him for a month... so I don't want to touch Link in case he comes back, because if he does I'll have to set that up and I'd rather not add that in before I know what's going on.

Has anyone ported T-Rex to Marth successfully? Or is it not possible right now? I might look into it...

Post Merge: May 28, 2015, 11:50:20 AM
    New poll question.

I really need participation. This will help me out greatly.
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 11:50:20 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Porkate42
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: May 29, 2015, 06:51:56 PM »

Honestly, I think the new pokemon are a waste of space. Gyarados was "alright" but it seems the other ones have no reason to be there at all. There is too many pokemon characters in this mod

XXx_pootis_dispenser_XXx
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #424 on: May 29, 2015, 07:07:52 PM »

Hi, Nebulon, i was wondering how you boot this up. it looks REAALY Good, and please, some body tell me. or, atleast send me that thing That your using in the pictures Nebs. Or, if you can tell me, ill be happy to do something for you.
    So, im gonna just do.. THE KIRBY DANCE!  Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: May 31, 2015, 09:32:38 AM »

does anyone have any idea what goes on with the sound from time to time? its like static and other times the same stage will play fine

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: June 01, 2015, 06:29:34 AM »

Some tracks have aome staric in them undortunately :/ maybe I'll go back and clean all of those noises one day, but I son't think they're too prevelant.

And pictures will be shown soon. Also Thank you for participatin the pokemon poll. I think I have an idea about hpw to handle them now but I need to be sure so keep the voting going Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: June 01, 2015, 08:42:50 PM »

I dont even care about the pokemons, to be honest they are the first ones I replace whenever I DL a new update of B4A

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #428 on: June 01, 2015, 09:32:28 PM »

I dont even care about the pokemons, to be honest they are the first ones I replace whenever I DL a new update of B4A

Do you replace them with whom?
    I had the curiosity Tongue

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Finox
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #429 on: June 03, 2015, 04:34:36 PM »

My game often freezes when I try to start it up...does this happen for everyone or just me? And does it have anything to do with microSD vs SD card?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: June 03, 2015, 06:19:34 PM »

Mini Update:

So the 3 roster code is now at a state where one of the folders will freeze once you try to get to the second page. So we're very close to cracking it. Which is good.

Stage wise, at this point in time there are 211 stages included, so I need 23 more. I've gotten quite a bit, and I know more cool stages are coming out, so if this is as many stages as we are able to pack, then after release some stages will occasionally be replaced from time to time. So I'm trying to find cool stages to fill it up for now, so that's almost complete.

I have a bigger team at home now to test some characters so there's more character edits.

I'm also going to add in the Chrom PSA that was just released, and so far I've added in a few updated or better PSAs over previous PSAs.

I have a question though: I've heard the T-Rex PSA can work over Marth, and I get pms of characters I need to check out and he's a fairly frequent one, so I wanted to know if anyone could confirm this for me off the top of their head. If not, I'll just test it after I'm done with the stages (finding, arranging, getting music, looping the music, and testing them is actuall a lot of work. I've been at this third page for a while now, but I'm almost done, and I think people are going to like some of the stages I dug up).

Other than that, not much of interest to talk about right now. Me and Brawlboy are trying our best, so stay tuned.

Porkate42
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: June 03, 2015, 09:44:29 PM »

211 stages huh? how are we going to be able to get to them?
    Btw I saw a couple of videos showing that Chrom's final smash, does not work. I wish you good luck

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: June 03, 2015, 10:36:29 PM »

The Sephiroth of your pack has some glitches.
    For example in Side-A, the model turns awful during that attack.
    Another is the Octaslash attack, which has no sound.

Other than that, he's fine. But the Side-A issue needs a fix.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Finox
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: June 04, 2015, 09:56:51 AM »

I was trying to add Luffy to this, but I am quite confused on how to add the extra character slot. Like I was watching the video tutorial on brawlex and it got to a point where it was required to add another slot...but I couldn't find the codes that corresponded to adding another slot. I explored around for a little bit but to no avail. If anyone knows how it would be much appreciated.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #434 on: June 04, 2015, 07:11:10 PM »

*subs*

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: