Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437556 times)
MarioDox
Advanced Kitten

Stage guy

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Star Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #555 on: July 15, 2015, 04:38:38 PM »

Ummh... 8GB...
    Better...
    100 GBs?

Gameplayer8200
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #556 on: July 15, 2015, 04:58:01 PM »

I can't take this waiting ANYMORE! Somebody release this sh$# before I explode.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #557 on: July 15, 2015, 05:15:15 PM »

I can't take this waiting ANYMORE! Somebody release this sh$# before I explode.
    Damn, you (and quite a few others I'm sure) really skipped out on Nebulon's speech. He put a lot of time into this, he's worked his ass off to get this stuff up and running the way HE wants, and he's sharing, no one's forcing him to do this. I wouldn't want people rushing a release and being a child about it too, so you need to stop.
    It really does not hurt to wait until it comes out. Stop being so ignorant and impatient.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Gameplayer8200
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #558 on: July 15, 2015, 05:27:39 PM »

Damn, you (and quite a few others I'm sure) really skipped out on Nebulon's speech. He put a lot of time into this, he's worked his ass off to get this stuff up and running the way HE wants, and he's sharing, no one's forcing him to do this. I wouldn't want people rushing a release and being a child about it too, so you need to stop.
    It really does not hurt to wait until it comes out. Stop being so ignorant and impatient.

Being hyped doesn't mean I'm being ignorant ass hole. Now go [censored] around somewhere else kid. I was 90% joking in that comment. Plus I wasn't even talking to the likes of you. Your just some random guy being a [censored] hole.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #559 on: July 15, 2015, 05:34:55 PM »

He wasn't trying to be rude, just blunt, please try to calm yourself a little.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Porkate42
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #560 on: July 15, 2015, 05:40:34 PM »

I'm compressing it now.

It's hard.

I work on this for fun. I come home, and I play Smash Bros (4, Brawl, Melee, and all of these Brawl mods) and it's just fun for me. There's so many things I want to test and attempt. I love the "eureka" moment where I got something to work within a moveset, or when I re-texture something. I want to keep working on things like this. I've always liked the idea of working with games and this fills that niche. For now.

But I need people to keep this in mind: I do this for me. It's a challenge for me to see what I can get to function properly whether it be with the Clone Engine, or routing SFX. These are all puzzles. The fun for me is building it.

And the only way I can share what I love doing is to upload it for people to see it too. Granted, I made none of the movesets, I ripped absolutely no models or stages, I found every resource included in my build on this site, uploaded and reworked by other people to work with their own intentions in mind.

And my intention is to challenge myself.

But I'll step back for now and call what I've got "Brawl 4 All 3.7"

You'll be able to download it within 9 hours. Uploading something this big takes a while, so please be patient. And I encourage all of you to make tweaks to my build and upload your own versions too. Smiley

I'm uploading the build to the site, and I believe I have a complete list of credits. I don't want to be the "face" of my build. I don't want people to ever say that Nebulon "made Goku" or "ported this stage". Ever. That's very important to me.

I hope that you all get "something" out of seeing the things we did Smiley The Clone Engine has been my canvas for a long time. And I hope that I can continue to do what I love in the future.

So, enjoy. I'll update the OP in a bit (sometime within 3 hours) and I hope you all enjoy the work that myself and everyone I've gotten the chance to work with has done.

See you all in a bit.

I wish you luck indeed, running a popular project (probably most popular aside from Brawl Minus and project m) is really tough, I've been in your situation before (except it was on ROBLOX).

When I get the project, I usually add Ganon's and Zelda's movesets from brawl minus and snakes moveset from project m. I only know how to edit basic stuff so don't expect me to post my own version
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:46:18 PM by Porkate42 » Logged

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #561 on: July 15, 2015, 06:05:47 PM »

Shouldn't be much longer now everyone. Hope you all enjoy this build Nebulon truly has had his work with this one. He puts lots of thought into it && is always looking to make it better.

roadkill630
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #562 on: July 15, 2015, 08:51:04 PM »

I just want to say nebulon, you are really one of a kind on brawl modding. I have played probably a dozen different brawlX packs and yours has been the best in every sense. You really do put a lot of effort and time into this project, and it is amazing what you have been able to do with the help of a few others (And all the creators of the movesets of course!). So i hope you know that myself and the 6 other members and 9 guests that are viewing this page in anticipation of your months of work all really appreciate what you have done to keep our wii in use and undusty.

P.S. im easily more hyped for this than any other game that has come out in the last year, so good job with that too!

Sir_Oblivious
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #563 on: July 15, 2015, 09:29:57 PM »

FYI for version 3.7: I Selected the louie skin and the game crashed. Will edit with further details. Also in the previous 2GB version was the Broly will crash the game upon use of his final smash, unsure if fixed in new version.\

EDIT2: Kirby's final smash also broke the game. Fighters used: Fighter Kirby, Waluigi, And Petey Piranha. Stage used: La-la-la land.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:59:44 PM by Sir_Oblivious » Logged

itsjojotime
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #564 on: July 15, 2015, 09:38:24 PM »

For some reason in 3.7, the CPU's are actually pretty difficult. The number that usually appears to show which level the CPU is is replaced by some oval-like shape, and the CPU's are actually really tough. Did I not download this correctly?

Porkate42
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #565 on: July 15, 2015, 09:49:03 PM »

I came across some stuff as well
    1. In stage 3, most of the stages sent me to different stages, like I was selecting from page 1
    2. Radiz's Neutral B crashed the game
    3. The computer starts at lvl 0, which makes the comp very powerful
    4. The game crashed a couple of times before the title screen
    5. Like Oblivious said, Louie crashed the game, I didn't even select him

That's all I found thus far, although there is some mistakes, I really like this new update, congrats to you and your team for all the hard work!

Sir_Oblivious
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #566 on: July 15, 2015, 10:15:13 PM »

I came across some stuff as well
    1. In stage 3, most of the stages sent me to different stages, like I was selecting from page 1
    2. Radiz's Neutral B crashed the game
    3. The computer starts at lvl 0, which makes the comp very powerful
    4. The game crashed a couple of times before the title screen
    5. Like Oblivious said, Louie crashed the game, I didn't even select him

That's all I found thus far, although there is some mistakes, I really like this new update, congrats to you and your team for all the hard work!

Wierd. I didn't get the Raditz neutral-B crash. What fighters were you using? I was doing a 1v1 with Raditz and Gotenks.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #567 on: July 15, 2015, 11:00:39 PM »

Yeah I've got some bugs aha.

So what I have so far is:

-Give Wild Charizard in game name.
    -Fix Olimar/Louie issue
    -Replace Raditz N-B with the other Vegeta PSA over Wolf to attempt a fix (Though he hasn't frozen for me either...)
    -Remove and fix FF victory theme (Capcom stage music as well. The issues are related)
    Give Knuckle Joe, Sephiroth, and Gray Fox an edit each.
    -Make one of the music tracks loop (Apparently I forgot to do that for one of the levels)
    -Increase the volume on some music.

So I'll release these as patches for people.

For some reason in 3.7, the CPU's are actually pretty difficult. The number that usually appears to show which level the CPU is is replaced by some oval-like shape, and the CPU's are actually really tough. Did I not download this correctly?

This was allegedly lvl 15 mode. Though allegedly it's not possible for that to even be a thing. Either way, it starts coms at level 9, which is a preference of mine.

So this tends to happen with my releases. Aha, there's so many things I ended up doing in this build so it's easy to forget a few things. But it's good you're all reporting these. I'll start fixing these tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully they'll all be fixed by the weekend.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #568 on: July 15, 2015, 11:38:17 PM »

Yeah I've got some bugs aha.

So what I have so far is:

-Give Wild Charizard in game name.
    -Fix Olimar/Louie issue
    -Replace Raditz N-B with the other Vegeta PSA over Wolf to attempt a fix (Though he hasn't frozen for me either...)
    -Remove and fix FF victory theme (Capcom stage music as well. The issues are related)
    Give Knuckle Joe, Sephiroth, and Gray Fox an edit each.
    -Make one of the music tracks loop (Apparently I forgot to do that for one of the levels)
    -Increase the volume on some music.

So I'll release these as patches for people.

This was allegedly lvl 15 mode. Though allegedly it's not possible for that to even be a thing. Either way, it starts coms at level 9, which is a preference of mine.

So this tends to happen with my releases. Aha, there's so many things I ended up doing in this build so it's easy to forget a few things. But it's good you're all reporting these. I'll start fixing these tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully they'll all be fixed by the weekend.

I highly recommend to separate this pack in at least 3 parts.
    This single file takes a long time to download and it eventually becomes corrupt.

This is now the 5th time I try to download the pack.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Sparky56p
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #569 on: July 16, 2015, 03:10:27 AM »

I don't have much to report however I did notice one thing, Raditz for one reason or another can't use his final smash,  instead he continues to use Neutral B

All in all I'm enjoying the new build already Cheesy
    I do however have one other issue that's plagued me the last couple builds,  some of the stages from each page load endlessly,  I don't see anyone reporting that so I'm guessing it doesn't pertain to everyone,  anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

I'm loading the game through the latest version of the Project M Launcher (Which is when I first noticed this,  so maybe I need another loader?)
    And I'm now using a 16GB SDHC card

Thanks for all the hard work Nebula for putting this pack together and anyone who can help Smiley

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: