Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437469 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #600 on: July 17, 2015, 07:15:55 AM »

*screaming internally*

Smiley hope you enjoy! Your comment actually pulled me back into the proper modding mindset. When you posted "I miss Nebulon" (or something like that) I was like "I miss me too... Let's do this!"

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #601 on: July 17, 2015, 09:36:58 AM »

well, I love this project because its the biggest build around SSBB hacking in general, not even pm has this many features and variety, and the best part; its made by things made by EVERYONE so it can really be called "brawl4all"
    btw, I use the 2GB version; which files of the folder do I have to download?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #602 on: July 17, 2015, 10:59:28 AM »

well, I love this project because its the biggest build around SSBB hacking in general, not even pm has this many features and variety, and the best part; its made by things made by EVERYONE so it can really be called "brawl4all"
    btw, I use the 2GB version; which files of the folder do I have to download?

I actually considered changing the name to "Kitty Corp Heroes" or "Brawl Vault Unleashed" or something recently since I was concerned with being viewed as the creator of the content, rather than sort of the "Organizer" which is essentially what I am. We'll see. When I read youtube comments that imply that I made these I feel a little dissapointed that I haven't made the distinction clear enough that there are people who work really hard to make these mods, and I'm not. I'll figure something out.

But anyway, to answer your question, everything up until app. Within the app folder all you'll see RSBE, RSB2, RSB3. Just download RSBE and everything in it.

So essentiall everything up until the app folder. Just RSBe.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Gameplayer8200
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #603 on: July 17, 2015, 11:22:57 AM »

Nebulon, are you going to release a patch to fix Raditzes final smash?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #604 on: July 17, 2015, 11:32:26 AM »

Nebulon, are you going to release a patch to fix Raditzes final smash?

Yes. It's just missing right? Or does it freeze?

Gameplayer8200
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #605 on: July 17, 2015, 01:35:08 PM »

Yes. It's just missing right? Or does it freeze?

It's just missing. When I use the final smash he just does his neutral b.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #606 on: July 17, 2015, 02:54:07 PM »

It's just missing. When I use the final smash he just does his neutral b.

It needs a final smash file. I'm gonna add it in in the updated version we'll be releasing on Monday.

avemitchell
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #607 on: July 18, 2015, 03:22:14 AM »

Just wanted to pop back in and let you know I've been binging on this thing, and it seems to be working perfectly! No crashes at all! Thank you for your work on the pack, Nebulon!

MarioDox
    Advanced Kitten

Stage guy

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Star Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #608 on: July 18, 2015, 04:35:14 AM »

Mega Charizard hasn't a final smash uses it's neutral B and the training crashes D:

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #609 on: July 18, 2015, 07:04:55 AM »

Mega Charizard hasn't a final smash uses it's neutral B and the training crashes D:

That's another thing I already fixed Smiley (Not the N-B in training howeve... is it Y?)

Post Merge: July 18, 2015, 07:16:44 AM
    Just wanted to pop back in and let you know I've been binging on this thing, and it seems to be working perfectly! No crashes at all! Thank you for your work on the pack, Nebulon!

Smiley how do you like everyone? Any character that need edits? I want them all to feel just as selectable.

So I made changes to Knuckles, Grayfox, Bomber-man, Knuckle Joe to make them more playable, and I did some heavy editing to Dr. Mario since I felt putting in proiect M's was wrong. Instead, I made a Brawl Dr. mario. I looked up what's supposed to make Dr different from normal Mario. But the problem is that his stats are based in contrasting from Melee Mario. But i use Brawl Mario. So I had to apply a lot of different percentages and formulas to make Dr. mario feel like a proper Brawl version by lookin at the intention of his differences in Melee. So essentially he's nerfd big time, but he gained a few things too he sidn't have before.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 10:41:37 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Gameplayer8200
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #610 on: July 18, 2015, 09:35:58 AM »

First of all I just want to thank you for all your hard work. Secondly in one of the new patches that come out could you possibly make a texture of roy ichigo skin? Here is one you could use.  http://www.mediafire.com/?2bw7fdhwii76fq9

desu
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #611 on: July 18, 2015, 10:15:26 AM »

Why doesn't the 4GB and 8GB versions work in Dolphin? Shocked
    Is it Dolphin's fault because you can't put SD cards above 2 GB? Or because it can't read more than 1 RSBE folders?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #612 on: July 18, 2015, 10:43:54 AM »

I will be putting in some alt skins once I map out the css and see how much more cosmetic data I can add beire a limit is reached. Alt skins will be added to our 4th page map pack release. Not for this release.

Post Merge: July 18, 2015, 11:05:05 AM
    Why doesn't the 4GB and 8GB versions work in Dolphin? Shocked
    Is it Dolphin's fault because you can't put SD cards above 2 GB? Or because it can't read more than 1 RSBE folders?

I don't know :/ I just know there's something unique about Dolphin according to other people. My build win't just work without something being modified.
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 11:05:06 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #613 on: July 18, 2015, 12:05:07 PM »

ohh right, thank you! btw, what if you name your project "Super Smash Boundless"?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #614 on: July 18, 2015, 12:11:34 PM »

ohh right, thank you! btw, what if you name your project "Super Smash Boundless"?

Aha, if I change the name it'll be to make it sound more inclusive of the people's whose work I've complied and included. I'd have to use the site's name to achieve something like that. Ee'll see further down.

And for those who care, as I said above I've modified Dr Mario.

I used a combination of his Melee formulas versus Mario's and his Smash Wii U formulas vs Mario to make a proper "Brawl" feeling Dr Mario. Hope people enjoy.

Are there any other character concerns for those who have played?

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: