Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437496 times)
roadkill630
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #615 on: July 18, 2015, 12:28:37 PM »

Regarding character concerns, i feel like mega charizard y's neutral b is very powerful, but i have only faced ai with it so against a seasoned player it may be avoidable

Finox
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #616 on: July 18, 2015, 01:32:00 PM »

Here's one:
If Zero does not hit a character with his lightning dash move, he will become invisible. I use just the wiimote and that move is left/right 1

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #617 on: July 18, 2015, 01:34:14 PM »

Here's one:
    If Zero does not hit a character with his lightning dash move, he will become invisible. I use just the wiimote and that move is left/right 1

I should have tested that... I will fix that guranteed.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

desu
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #618 on: July 18, 2015, 03:15:57 PM »

Hmm, and if an ISO version is done like with Project M, would the 4GB/8GB version work in Dolphin? But I don't know if an ISO version could be done because of the extra folders like BrawlEx and Modules, or the RSBE2 and 3, but I could try looking at tutorials.

itsjojotime
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #619 on: July 19, 2015, 08:56:15 AM »

Hmm, and if an ISO version is done like with Project M, would the 4GB/8GB version work in Dolphin? But I don't know if an ISO version could be done because of the extra folders like BrawlEx and Modules, or the RSBE2 and 3, but I could try looking at tutorials.
    I'm not sure, only because in the last pack, there was a download specialized for dolphin, and it was only 2GB.

MarioDox
    Advanced Kitten

Stage guy

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Star Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #620 on: July 19, 2015, 12:30:16 PM »

Nebulon how did you do a psa in 1 slot?
    I don't know how the CSSSlot Config works... Give me a tutorial.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #621 on: July 19, 2015, 12:44:34 PM »

Nebulon how did you do a psa in 1 slot?
    I don't know how the CSSSlot Config works... Give me a tutorial.

What do you mean 1 slot?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

MarioDox
    Advanced Kitten

Stage guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #622 on: July 19, 2015, 01:04:59 PM »

You did Metal mario in mario slot with a custom psa.
    HOW U DID THAT?

NorthernVerve
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #623 on: July 19, 2015, 07:33:10 PM »

Sorry Nebulon if messaging you as basically a lurker if that wasn't preferable. I actually joined just to get some troubleshooting from you for the pack. I'll just copy and paste what I sent in the PM here.

Hello there Nebulon, I am an interested user for your Brawl mod pack however I need help. I am using a 2GB SD card and followed every instruction to making the recent pack work for it. However, my Wii U won't read the SD Card properly (It just says SD Card with a 0 on it whenever I go into Stage Builder) is there a simple way to fix this that I'm not getting?

I've tried using launchers (Project M's and Brawl Minus) in hopes of getting it to work and it's gotten as far as the Character CSS with that. But it freezed as soon as I got to the Stage Selection screen and/or when I tried mixing things further the CSS would be entirely gone (Absolutely no characters on screen to choose at all)

So please help me out with this if you can. If there's something I need to tweak for some reason it may be difficult to do that if I must access a file or two unless it's doable by Mac's BrawlBox as I do own a Mac instead of a Windows.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #624 on: July 19, 2015, 08:17:07 PM »

Sorry Nebulon if messaging you as basically a lurker if that wasn't preferable. I actually joined just to get some troubleshooting from you for the pack. I'll just copy and paste what I sent in the PM here.

I didn't respond because I'm busy aha. Let me see your question though...

Okay so, I don't have to go to stage builder to get my mods to work, first and foremost... so that right there tells me we might be doing something different. Furthermore, I don't use a Wii U...

While I've been modding for a while, I've never deviated from my modded Wii in any way. So unfortunately I would not know how to help you. :/ I'm sorry. But if there's someone on the forum that can help this person out I'd personally appreciate it.

You did Metal mario in mario slot with a custom psa.
    HOW U DID THAT?

Look up Batman64's tutorial on that. It's flattering you came to me, but as I am busy with patch work and general pack work, I don't have time to write out a full tutorial. Not now, and probably not in the near future. But tuts exist. Just find one you like, I recommend Batman64's.

MarioDox
    Advanced Kitten

Stage guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #625 on: July 20, 2015, 04:25:11 AM »

Thank you.

Post Merge: July 20, 2015, 06:36:15 AM
    404 Tutorial not found.
    Give me link for the tutorial.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:36:15 AM by MarioDox » Logged

Sparky56p
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #626 on: July 20, 2015, 06:55:05 AM »

I miss Dark Samus lol,  any chance she may return or is she out? Still a little curious as to what Vegetas down taunt causes (so red? Aura appears around him and the more it's used the faster it flashes,  only goes away with a left/right A) only curious cause he is like my favorite character maybe tied with Shadow

Moving on though did we lose Stock Stamina?  Or did we never have it lol I swear I used it in a previous build and now I can't figure it out lol

MarioDox
    Advanced Kitten

Stage guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #627 on: July 20, 2015, 07:00:09 AM »

MMM...
    Dark samus can be one slot into samus.
    Stock Stamina!?!?

NorthernVerve
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #628 on: July 20, 2015, 09:00:39 AM »

I didn't respond because I'm busy aha. Let me see your question though...

Okay so, I don't have to go to stage builder to get my mods to work, first and foremost... so that right there tells me we might be doing something different. Furthermore, I don't use a Wii U...

I wouldn't think it's all that different (Wii U has a Wii Mode). Unless this just doesn't work via the Hackless Project M style. If that's the problem then that's a shame as I won't be able to use your mod. (I do have a normal Wii, but it can't read Brawl any more)

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #629 on: July 20, 2015, 02:50:29 PM »

Thank you.

Post Merge: July 20, 2015, 06:36:15 AM
    404 Tutorial not found.
    Give me link for the tutorial.

If I find it.

I miss Dark Samus lol,  any chance she may return or is she out? Still a little curious as to what Vegetas down taunt causes (so red? Aura appears around him and the more it's used the faster it flashes,  only goes away with a left/right A) only curious cause he is like my favorite character maybe tied with Shadow

Moving on though did we lose Stock Stamina?  Or did we never have it lol I swear I used it in a previous build and now I can't figure it out lol

Stamina was bugged. It was not adapted to work with the build 100%. If possible, it'll be reworked to work. But it needs to be 100%. No errors, no conflictions.

As for Dark Samus... I tried... The one over Marth has a lot of bugs and conflicts with certain characters. The Dark Samus using a Samus solo module will freeze when the other Samus is in play. And combining them wouldn't work as there's not enough filespace as the game loads both Samus and Zero Suit at the same time when Samus is selected.

Post Merge: July 20, 2015, 02:55:33 PM
    I wouldn't think it's all that different (Wii U has a Wii Mode). Unless this just doesn't work via the Hackless Project M style. If that's the problem then that's a shame as I won't be able to use your mod. (I do have a normal Wii, but it can't read Brawl any more)

That might be it then. Sorry :/

Post Merge: July 20, 2015, 03:49:24 PM
    For the update tonight, all of our glitches will be fixed.

In the near future we will replace Virus Zero woth Megaman Zero. The moveset will remain the same but the identity will change. I know an artist who is going to spruce up the textures for the most compatible model with the moveset I could find.

So other than that, our definitive version will be released tonight in pieces. We hope you enjoy 3.71 and we look forward to seeing what we can work with down the road for further iterations. Stand by for an updated link.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:49:24 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: