Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 439564 times)
neimato1
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #735 on: September 30, 2015, 01:52:47 PM »

Hey @nebulon, Would you be able to compile GCT for people who use the Classic controller as well? So we can also utilize the multiple stages you put into this awesome mod. All these stages are really cool.

I was looking it up and it looks like it's possible, I just wanted to put in a request. If you can't it's cool, this game is still hella dope Cheesy

AangNaruto
Advanced Kitten

Just a guy that loves Smash.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #736 on: October 11, 2015, 11:03:28 AM »

Any chance you could release which version of Brawl EX you're using, the code list, and other such info? I'm attempting to fuse your pack with brawl -, and everything is going smoothly except for getting the two Ex characters from Brawl - over their counterparts in your pack (roy and pichu).

Edit: Scratch that, I got it to work by using your version of the ft_pichu and ft_roy modules (I edited the module id's and which FighterEx file they referenced in the Brawl- ones though, so they should've worked.)

Question for anyone in this topic that knows: where are the item files located? Brawl Minus has a couple custom items, like peach's turnips and dk's peanuts, that'd like to put into this pack, but idk which files contain them

Edit 2: By opening Common3.pac and replacing the nebulon pack itemcommonparam.pac and itemparam misc data with the equivalents from brawl-'s common3.pac, I was able to get the behaviour/paramaters of the items (such as damage and knockback) from brawl- to transfer. However, the custom textures (like red and pink peach turnips) from brawl- did not. I have no clue where those would be located.

Edit 3:

I have an idea for a same-slot character:

eldiran's wisp: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303

This seems like a great combo character with jigglypuff, as wisp doesn't require any additional animations nor sound effects. The only edit would have to be so that the FitPurin.pac uses wisp's moves instead of jigglypuff's when the wisp skin (which is just a see-through puff, as far as I know) is used.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:26:46 PM by AangNaruto » Logged

SSGSS3 Goku
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #737 on: October 24, 2015, 02:40:54 PM »

You should replace your old Goku mod with this new one http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209833 it came out  recently and it's pretty amazing here is some proof ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z8SKq5DfGM

Post Merge: October 24, 2015, 02:47:41 PM
Can you guys add a Ichigo mod I found this really good one http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33310 Here's proof of what I said is true https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9catHBvi-Y
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 02:47:41 PM by SSGSS3 Goku » Logged

RedipsTheCooler
Expert Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #738 on: October 24, 2015, 08:52:54 PM »

You should replace your old Goku mod with this new one http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209833 it came out  recently and it's pretty amazing here is some proof ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z8SKq5DfGM

Post Merge: October 24, 2015, 02:47:41 PM
    Can you guys add a Ichigo mod I found this really good one http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33310 Here's proof of what I said is true https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9catHBvi-Y

Hey there! We are planning on replacing the old Goku with the new one. But for fans of the old one, don't worry! We've re-skinned him as someone else. As for who, well... let's just say that he's a bit more... "perfect"!

Now, as for Ichigo, I'm not quite sure. I'll have to ask Nebulon about it.

SSGSS3 Goku
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #739 on: October 25, 2015, 08:19:12 AM »

Thanks man, glad you responded to me Cheesy !

Post Merge: October 25, 2015, 11:41:28 AM
    Hey I found a good Little mac mod for you guys most of his moveset is the same from SSBWIIU, exempt for his final smashes, he has a final smash for the ground and for the air.http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209019  I don't know if you already found a mod for him but if you did not then here it is. It's the best Little Mac mod I could find. Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVQNJtuzacw

Post Merge: October 25, 2015, 05:12:00 PM
    Sorry if my requests annoy you man.
    « Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 05:12:00 PM by SSGSS3 Goku » Logged

Aspiring-Creator
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #740 on: October 27, 2015, 08:50:06 PM »

I'm wondering, what is Goku's sound ID? I'm trying to replace him completely with the Calikingz moveset.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #741 on: November 01, 2015, 12:37:39 PM »

As of right now, I've got the new Goku in and the old one skinned as Gohan. Both have their GFX ported and have proper SFX.

I haven't made updates in a while since I'm really waiting for me things to be made. Sorry if that sounds like a lame excuse, but everyone knows I'm not much of a creator, I'm more organizing a compilation.

I'm basically waiting for more content to be released. Once I have enough stages for the 4th stage page I'll upload it.

By that time I'll have the following new characters:

Link 64
    Captain Falcon 64
    Fox 64
    Luigi 64

New Goku
    Old one reskinned as Adult Gohan

And a few others we're looking at, plus anything else that comes out. Levels are the biggest piece of it in my mind, as they help with the themeing of each build. So, I suppose for now we'll just wait for more stages... I added 10 new ones and then took a step back, so I'll see what's come out in the last month. Maybe there's enough now? Time will tell.

This project isn't dead, I just would rather crunch a weekend and add in a bunch of things then occasionally work on it at this point, so I'm waiting.

I'll get to your messages now Galvatron, thank you for your patience. Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #742 on: November 01, 2015, 02:10:14 PM »

These are great news, the gfx fix for the new goku is absolutely needed, but can I recomend using the old kamehameha wave? I think the new one looks a bit odd tbh

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #743 on: November 01, 2015, 04:24:33 PM »

These are great news, the gfx fix for the new goku is absolutely needed, but can I recomend using the old kamehameha wave? I think the new one looks a bit odd tbh

^This

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #744 on: November 02, 2015, 07:01:46 AM »

I thought about this too. I believe I tried but I couldn't fit the other gfx in... I like the new gfx for the final smash, but the old gfx for the old KaMeHaMe-Ha. I'll see if that's accurate again. It's in my notes that I couldn't, but something doesn't seem right about that...

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ManicShade
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #745 on: November 05, 2015, 09:24:00 AM »

Okay, I seem to be having some trouble getting the pack to work. I'm using a 2GB card, so I deleted RSB3 and RSB2, and also replaced the RSBE01 with the 2GB one. I got all the files in SDHCX (not the folder itself) onto the SD card, booted up the game, stuck the SD card in, and went to the level creator, and nothing happened. Am I missing something? Did I need Project M on my SD card first?
    By the way, thanks for making an awesome (looking) mod, you've put a ton of your time into it, and that's really awesome Cheesy
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:33:22 AM by ManicShade » Logged

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #746 on: November 05, 2015, 10:27:08 PM »

So, I have an 8GB mini SD card and of course I downloaded the 8GB version to gain the full experience. However, I haven't been able to get past the first loading screen. Let alone the second one. Only thing I did was a simple drag and drop. Any suggestions?..

EDIT; If it helps I'm using Homebrew to access the Project M startup screen. I have an SD adapter so my mini SD is able for me to play.

Got it. RSBE01 was derping out. Sorry!  Angel
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:53:37 PM by Batman » Logged

NESasary_Gamer
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #747 on: November 07, 2015, 06:02:51 PM »

Can you add Isaac from golden sun and Lloyd from tales of symphonia? Because I'd like to play as them, but I don't want to download pikezer's mod or Smash bros frozen edition. (p.s. Kitsu-Chan's Ninten would be nice for a Ness combo).
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 06:46:22 PM by NESasary_Gamer » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #748 on: November 08, 2015, 10:24:07 AM »

Okay, I seem to be having some trouble getting the pack to work. I'm using a 2GB card, so I deleted RSB3 and RSB2, and also replaced the RSBE01 with the 2GB one. I got all the files in SDHCX (not the folder itself) onto the SD card, booted up the game, stuck the SD card in, and went to the level creator, and nothing happened. Am I missing something? Did I need Project M on my SD card first?
    By the way, thanks for making an awesome (looking) mod, you've put a ton of your time into it, and that's really awesome Cheesy

Well, first off,  while I've taken a break from all things Brawl for a while... I don't have to go to level editor to get the build to work for me, so it's possible the method you're using isn't compatible. What are you playing it on?

Can you add Isaac from golden sun and Lloyd from tales of symphonia? Because I'd like to play as them, but I don't want to download pikezer's mod or Smash bros frozen edition. (p.s. Kitsu-Chan's Ninten would be nice for a Ness combo).

I have some plans for Isaac, but I don't know when they'll come to fruition.

As for Lloyd... my problem with him is that unless he's been updated since July, he seemed to have some issues for me and didn't really meet the qualifications necessary for me to want to include him in the build... beyond being a good "Tales of" rep. I'll check him out before I release, I do WANT to put him in, but I can't get myslf to due to my hang ups with the moveset. It's a fine mod, I used to use it, but last time I checked I felt it wouldn't fit in well with the build... we'll see. Maybe I'll spend some time fixing the concerns I had if I can.

Kistu-Chan made a PSA? Or do you mean he edited a model? Either way, I'd like to add Ninten and masked man, but I'm focusing on stages right now.

And that's my update for today. While it's not much, I added in 7 more stages.

I need 78, and we're now at 17. I've got plenty of stages downloaded, but as of right now I feel I only have stages that cap in the late 50s, so I'm still sort of hovering around the vault seeing what comes out and what's updated for future inclusions. Who knows, maybe I mis-counted, I'm hoping I did.

Also, according to the Brawl Expansion thread, they have developed a work around that allows people to play Brawl EX packs in single player modes despite missing stock icons, so this work around will be integrated into my build before the next release.

Post Merge: November 09, 2015, 11:37:29 PM
    Stage update: 30/78 complete.
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:37:29 PM by Nebulon » Logged

NESasary_Gamer
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #749 on: November 12, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »

Ninten is a PSA who, as far as I know, was only in Kitsu's most recent BrawlEx Pack. He plays similar to a custom moveset Ness from Smash 4. He also comes with two models. Retro and Modern, each with recolors.

Post Merge: November 12, 2015, 07:40:16 AM
    By the way, thanks for making an awesome (looking) mod, you've put a ton of your time into it,
     and that's really awesome Cheesy

Post Merge: November 13, 2015, 06:06:37 AM
    You have to boot up the mod through the  Homebrew Channel or else it won't work.
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 06:06:37 AM by NESasary_Gamer » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: