Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 54 55 56 [57]
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 140417 times)
DPBOX
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #840 on: October 10, 2016, 10:13:27 AM »

Here's the original version. At least it should be.

Quote from: orangequilavaburst29
Please add Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Mettaton, Muffet, Asriel, Chara, or Frisk from Undertale

First of all, I only get well-made PSAs with almost all required pictures and other resources. Second of all, just get that stuff yourself. I posted the link, you can do whatever you want with your copy of the pack.

I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

My Super Mario World hack:
My Little Pony: Cutie Re-Mark Adventure
https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=viewthread&t=87163

NESasary_Gamer
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #841 on: November 26, 2016, 03:15:15 PM »

Can someone tell me how to clone characters that aren't listed in the BrawlEx engine (I.e. Captain Falcon and Zelda)? I know there are ways to do it but I can't find a proper tutorial

Lillith
Holy Kitten

Resident Lunatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #842 on: November 26, 2016, 03:28:56 PM »

Sammi Husky's tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoWad-wuqFs&index=1&list=PL51H6MSHJ1l5gS5tZIHw_9LLbibLG72zq

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

dusty22
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #843 on: April 15, 2017, 06:42:43 AM »

I have a quick question.

I'm running this pack without any of the custom stages and just replacing the normal stages with my own. When I try to replace the standard stage pictures in common5.pac it doesn't seem to work.

Is there a different method used in this pack or for BrawlEx in general for normal pre-BrawlEx style SSS icon replacement?

Lillith
    Holy Kitten

Resident Lunatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #844 on: April 15, 2017, 07:06:13 AM »

You need to replace the images in menu2/sc_selmap.pac, not common5.pac.

Good luck~

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

dusty22
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #845 on: April 15, 2017, 10:20:10 AM »

^That's definitely different than all the guides I've seen. Is that a new BrawlEx thing?

If so, if I replace those images will it change for all the other menus too like the random stage select and music menu?

Lillith
    Holy Kitten

Resident Lunatic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #846 on: April 16, 2017, 06:10:06 PM »

Don't think so, I thiiink this has just always been the best way to do so, but I cannot say for sure.

Still, this just changes character select stuff, everything else like replay icons and such need other files. not sure what the other files are though...

DessertArbiter
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #847 on: September 12, 2017, 03:25:53 PM »

This link still works https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y10eotnszy9oi/

Pages:  1 ... 54 55 56 [57]
    Print
    Jump to: