Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: noob needs help with how to switch final smash with another  (Read 1789 times)
red skull fire
Advanced Kitten

i like to do data stuff :)

View Profile Awards
« on: October 20, 2014, 11:25:20 PM »

ok so im trying to switch sonics final smash with fox.....ive tried it on my own without any derections or anything and the thing just keeps freezing...... Oh shi~ bumed out.... ive looked everywhere for a tutorial and have been unsucessful in finding one explaining how to bring over a final smash to another character.........i wondering if its a problem with the animation or if its a problem with the data side of the thing.....if someone could atleast lead me in the right direction i can do the rest lol Smiley
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:52:14 PM by red skull fire » Logged

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 05:58:56 AM »

ok so im trying to switch sonics final smash with fox.....ive tried it on my own without any derections or anything and the thing just keeps freezing...... Oh shi~ bumed out.... ive looked everywhere for a tutorial and have been unsucessful in finding one explaining how to bring over a final smash to another character.........i wondering if its a problem with the animation or if its a problem with the data side of the thing.....if someone could atleast lead me in the right direction i can do the rest lol Smiley
    you want to make sonic use the landmaster?

if that is so that is not possible at all, chars articles arent portable yet if you want a landmaster you need to do a psa over fox/falco or wolf theres no way you can just switch sonic FS with fox.

red skull fire
    Advanced Kitten

i like to do data stuff :)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 08:31:57 AM »

aww....i was planning on switching it so that way i could put the mdl0 file over sonic that would be the arwing lol that would be awesome XD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 10:00:05 AM »

aww....i was planning on switching it so that way i could put the mdl0 file over sonic that would be the arwing lol that would be awesome XD
    there are always ways to "fake" or code a FS like that but it takes huge ammount of knowledje and only most expert psaers can pull something like that off.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: