Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No-Commentary Preview Video/Showcase For Your PSA's  (Read 3123 times)
BLKPanda
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 23, 2014, 01:27:04 AM »

Hey guys, so im no PSA/texture/importer/vertex creator so i don't really have much to contribute when it comes to actual content here. However, i do love making videos of pretty much any type, so i thought i'd occupy myself and see if i could help anyone here out.

I've often seen PSAs on the Vault with either no working image preview links, or a couple that don't really convince me to put in the time to install a new clone (for Brawlex) specifically for that PSA. Those which i do download usually have videos that help massively by actually show me the quality of what im downloading.

So:

Pretty much i'd like to make showcase/preview videos of your PSAs for you to upload onto your vault entry (or wherever you want) that you may not be able to/want to make. If you don't have the resources, don't have the time, or are just too lazy to make these videos for your content, i'd be glad to do so for you.

Example (PSA by Mephisto):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eByypY2a1U
(How do i embed video?)

Of course i would give all the information for the hack in the description of the video, along with the necessary links to the vault entry/ forum post (if there is one). If you ARE to request a video, once it is up, i will notify you and send you the link (Or will keep it private until you are ready to use).

Of course college and other life events may delay production of a video, but i think its safe to say once accepting a request, it should only take 1-2 days...3 max. The videos would be uploaded to a fresh youtube channel i put together (since i can't remember my old one...)

Im not really sure how well this would work out, or if anyone's even looking for this or not, but hey, its better than doing nothing.

TL;DR
Request a preview video for your PSA, and i'll make one for you.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:47:53 PM by BLKPanda » Logged

Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 01:04:11 PM »

This is quite interesting, I might ask for your services later. Hopefully soon Wink

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

BLKPanda
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 02:12:33 PM »

This is quite interesting, I might ask for your services later. Hopefully soon Wink

Glad to hear, i'd be happy to help whenever you need it.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 02:16:42 PM »

Your video seems of reasonable quality. I could possibly use your assistance, as my only method to record is Bandicam + Dolphin. :L

If a character has a mechanic to them, could you add explanations to them?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BLKPanda
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 03:44:44 PM »

Your video seems of reasonable quality. I could possibly use your assistance, as my only method to record is Bandicam + Dolphin. :L

If a character has a mechanic to them, could you add explanations to them?
    Hahah, thanks. At least your lucky enough to have a computer that can run brawl on Dolphin Tongue

Sure i could add explanations, sending a PM with any specific mechanics would probably be the best way to notify me. Or, if the PSA already has a thread where said mechanics are explained, a link to them should be fine.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 04:08:44 PM »

After running various tests with various recording software, I have come to the conclusion that my computer isn't of highest performance...

So I feel this is a good opportunity to put your skills to use by having you record future videos for my future PSAs.

For a basic test, I'd like you to record a video showcase of my Raptor PSA. Take note I haven't done the Sounds yet, so the character will have Wolf's SFX.

Specials.
    Neutral Special: Basic projectile.
    Side Special: Horizontal recovery with interrupt options. Can also angle upward or downward. Hold B to increase distance.
    Up Special: Vertical recovery with interrupt options. Hold B to increase distance.
    Down Special: Charge up move that enables On Hit Cancel system for a period of time once activated with full charge.
    Final Smash: Gives the character super armor and increased damage for a period of time.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BLKPanda
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »

After running various tests with various recording software, I have come to the conclusion that my computer isn't of highest performance...

So I feel this is a good opportunity to put your skills to use by having you record future videos for my future PSAs.

For a basic test, I'd like you to record a video showcase of my Raptor PSA. Take note I haven't done the Sounds yet, so the character will have Wolf's SFX.

Specials.
    Neutral Special: Basic projectile.
    Side Special: Horizontal recovery with interrupt options. Can also angle upward or downward. Hold B to increase distance.
    Up Special: Vertical recovery with interrupt options. Hold B to increase distance.
    Down Special: Charge up move that enables On Hit Cancel system for a period of time once activated with full charge.
    Final Smash: Gives the character super armor and increased damage for a period of time.

I'd love to do so, i'll get right on the Raptor PSA showcase. it should be done and ready sometime tomorrow, thanks for the opportunity.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 04:47:26 PM »

Thanks. I'll be looking forward to it.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: