Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No files  (Read 1920 times)
Webskull
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 24, 2014, 08:10:10 PM »

So I have The Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS installed on my SD card and everything is working just fine. I start up Brawl one time and then turn off the Wii. I then put my SD card back into my computer to put on some hacks, but under the "private" folder of the SD card there is "wii". But when I open "wii" there is nothing in there. So I have t create the folders myself or is there a way to make them appear

Kidneptune
Expert Kitten

A Neptunian metal lovin' brawler

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 04:19:34 PM »

Well I don't usually do it by your method. I usually create the folders myself. It goes; Private/Wii/App/RSBE/pf/. That location is where you put the onther folders in accordance to what you are modding. Example; If a mod is about hacking a character like fox, falco, mario, captian falcon, ect. You would just put the files(.pac or .pcs) in a Folder called "Fighter".
    Now for the sake of rambling, I would look in the Tutorials or Help sections for more help on where the files go. As for the problem of creating the folders, well that I just explained. Wink
    I know I was a little late response wise but I hope I was of use to you Smiley

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 08:03:38 AM »

adding on to what he said, you cn actually just copy a pic to the sd card using regular brawl and all the files up to al will be created wich then you wiill put pf/fighter/mario(etc)

but if thats too complicated just download project m and delete everything out of it(if your lazy)

Ozan
    Hyper Kitten

Humanity is the bane of my existence.

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Good Citizen Shadow the Pinhog Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 11:00:33 AM »

So I have The Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS installed on my SD card and everything is working just fine. I start up Brawl one time and then turn off the Wii. I then put my SD card back into my computer to put on some hacks, but under the "private" folder of the SD card there is "wii". But when I open "wii" there is nothing in there. So I have t create the folders myself or is there a way to make them appear
    Have you tried this?

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: