Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: noob needs help agian lol XD objects imported look fine in brawl box but not IG  (Read 1222 times)
red skull fire
Advanced Kitten

i like to do data stuff :)

View Profile Awards
« on: October 25, 2014, 08:21:00 AM »

(ig = in game) ok so i put in a ball type of object....it didnt come with any bones of its own so i attached it with shoulder bones and moved them back and to different positions so that way when she moved it would look like they are going all around her.....btw im using zelda Wink.....but when i put the sd card in the game and start it up it looks like there are lines going out from her all over and it looks clear and strangly kindly cool but i was wanting the balls to show up not a clear line glitering sort of thing.....i attached them to the left and right shoulder amour bone......so frustrating  Im srs here

Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 08:32:07 AM »

Did you use the "import new object" option in BB? Because the line across the screen is what happens when you do that.

red skull fire
    Advanced Kitten

i like to do data stuff :)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 09:03:11 AM »

yes i used it on the model.......but i did that with another object that had a bone and it worked....so idk what it is...maybe the ball needs a bone or something? i probably post pictures later on....im thinking you might already have the solution to this problem tho so can you tell me how i go about fixing this?
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:45:35 AM by red skull fire » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: