Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M (Extended)  (Read 5976 times)
Velhemence
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 27, 2014, 02:32:56 PM »

Hello everyone! Welcome to what I think is the most well put together pack based off of Project M. First let me start off by saying that I have probably already broken a number of the uploading rules so please feel free to take this down if you deem it necessary, I will say however that most of the Actual Character Recolors, CSPs and BPs you will find in this Pack are created/edited by me as well as some of the SSSs. I've spent quite a long time on this and I am finally ready to show it off however it is no where near perfect and I would love the community's feedback on it. I apologize that I'm not really giving credit where credit is due, but honestly I lost track! There is content from everywhere on the Vault from some that are well known and some not well known people, but I digress, this includes a clean slate Project M with some minor tweaks, Cbliss slots added to nearly every character, I plan to add more later for those that don't have a full 10 however Charizard, Zelda, and Sheik will never see a full 10 slot for obvious reasons. This also includes a 36 stage expansion pack with Brawl, Melee, and Classic 64 Stages thanks to Project M+ for those. I also plan to release a very different version of this Pack with a very different selection of stages but that's for another day... I believe that about wraps it up please enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=468Hnb1VRwk

Mirror 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6EdbN3LtWibYTFZUUVLZjVHSjQ/view?usp=sharing

v.01
-Base Project M 3.02 with some personal tweaks.
-36 Stage Expansion using Classic Expansion with some personal tweaks.
-Cbliss used on nearly every character to achieve a full 10 slot color/alt selection.

v.02
-Using a competitive version of Brinstar to at least bring the stage back.
-Hanenbow Added, Trophy room removed.
-Moved some stages around.

v.02 -Patch-
-Fix for Metaknight Alternates causing game to freeze on Map Select Screen
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6EdbN3LtWibbjNyYVFHQjNwN1k/view

v.03 (Planned)
-A Proper credit list (going to take me time to even get a partial one together)
-Some minor cleanup of bugs I am aware of.
-Hopefully enough people will playtest it and let me know of any other problems.
-full 10 slots for Kirby, Ivysaur, Ice Climbers, etc. ( Will not be adding anymore for Charizard, Zelda, or Sheik)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 04:31:23 PM by Velhemence » Logged

Pikmin1211
Mega Kitten

The Pikmin Sergeant

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 02:46:10 PM »

Would download, but I keep getting a 509 error :/
    Also do you have an image gallery of the new costumes?
    And I don't see why Zard, Sheik and Zelda can't get 10 costumes?
    « Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 02:47:34 PM by Pikmin1211 » Logged

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 03:57:32 PM »

Would download, but I keep getting a 509 error :/
    Also do you have an image gallery of the new costumes?
    And I don't see why Zard, Sheik and Zelda can't get 10 costumes?
    Will have download mirrors shortly, as well as a video showing all of the costumes since I do not currently have a gallery, as far as Zard, Sheik, and Zelda goes I simply refuse to let them have 10 because unless its a dolphin glitch their CSS portraits do not show up past 7 or 8 although I do have 7-10 made they just aren't available.

Pikmin1211
    Mega Kitten

The Pikmin Sergeant

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 04:05:56 PM »

Ah I see. Also got the mirror, must say, pretty good, but honestly, not excellent. Except for Samus and Link, they're all just recolors of an existing alt or you added one alt then gave it recolors. I was hoping for a better variety. And I also was hoping characters would get their old recolors replaced.
    Something more akin to this - http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-codex-build-preview-still-in-works-edition-october-19th-update.360061/
    « Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:07:08 PM by Pikmin1211 » Logged

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 04:36:20 PM »

Ah I see. Also got the mirror, must say, pretty good, but honestly, not excellent. Except for Samus and Link, they're all just recolors of an existing alt or you added one alt then gave it recolors. I was hoping for a better variety. And I also was hoping characters would get their old recolors replaced.
    Something more akin to this - http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-codex-build-preview-still-in-works-edition-october-19th-update.360061/
    Holy cow! haha thanks for showing me that, totally trumps mine lol, and ya the reason for them not all having different character models was that I was hoping to somehow figure out how to make it so the alts have different colors for teams much like wario and mario have already I was also planning on making them elemental as well; green for electricity, purple for shadow, blue for ice, and red for fire. I mainly just wanted the 1 alt with colors for said alt.
    « Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:52:39 PM by Velhemence » Logged

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 05:41:26 PM »

Are you guys going to add clone characters?

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 05:53:21 PM »

Are you guys going to add clone characters?
    Well it's just me working on it, but yes I have thought of doing that, Just don't know how I would merge Brawlex and Project M into one without breaking Cbliss, however I'm not sure I would since I would just be copying the guys working on Project M+ at that point

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 06:37:02 PM »

Well it's just me working on it, but yes I have thought of doing that, Just don't know how I would merge Brawlex and Project M into one without breaking Cbliss, however I'm not sure I would since I would just be copying the guys working on Project M+ at that point
    Can you add a stage? Like replace one of them? Do you want me to tell you which one?

E-scope

[/url]

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 07:04:25 PM »

Can you add a stage? Like replace one of them? Do you want me to tell you which one?
    No need to tell him which stages you want replaced. If you want to replace it, replace it yourself.

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 07:08:18 PM »

Not sure what you mean? I'm open for suggestions, but I'm pretty happy with the stages that are already available. I am okay with the community picking this pack apart to be honest I used it more as a template than anything for others to use.

Novirum
    Newbie Kitten

I take Texture requests

• Awards King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 07:11:13 PM »

is there a hackless version?

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 08:07:25 AM »

Not sure what you mean? I'm open for suggestions, but I'm pretty happy with the stages that are already available. I am okay with the community picking this pack apart to be honest I used it more as a template than anything for others to use.
    Can you replace Delfino Plaza with this one? https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1j63dfi3hgvlvy/STGDOLPIC.PAC?dl=0

E-scope

[/url]

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 08:09:44 AM »

is there a hackless version?
    Sorry but no, as far as I know this will only work with Dolphin and local play on a wii or wii u

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: