Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SSS Not Loading Images?  (Read 950 times)
Persona-Aya
Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
« on: October 27, 2014, 05:49:50 PM »

Hi everyone!

So I'm not too sure why this is, but the smaller map preview icons for my Stage Select Screen (the 64x56 sized images - the ones you select to actually choose the stage to play on) are not appearing at all. They all contain the same blank box, but when you hover the cursor over a stage, the name of the stage (my custom named stages, not the default names) appear within the box, as well as all the other boxes on the screen.

This isn't too gamebreaking, as there is no freezing and the larger preview pictures I put in (the 176x176 sized images that appear on the side) load up fine, but it is rather ugly looking and I'd prefer to have the actual stage images.

Any ideas? Could it have something to do with the format I chose for the pictures (I chose CMPR to save file size - that may be the problem actually) or anything like that? I know the sizes are all correct and I've never had any issues with stage icons before

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

raverrebel
Expert Kitten

FD w/o items ftw

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 09:06:55 AM »

I've never had problems when saving them via PNG. Maybe you want to take a look at the tutorial in my signature and try it with that.
    (miniimage.xcf ist just the black border)

proud owner of a Project M Hoodie.

ever wanted to customize your StageSelectionScreen? >>here<< you can!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: