Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project M Freezing  (Read 3070 times)
TeenLukus
Mega Kitten

DIscord: Mariah<3#6982

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:14:57 AM »

Okay i really need help. i have a new SD Card and got Arko's Project m Build, it uh, loads fine but when i go to a stage no matter the character when it says "Ready!" It freezes and makes a buzzing sound i tried with 3 other SD Cards, same build and it always does this i even tried with the "Super Smash Bros LEGACY hack and it still does this please help. -Sanada

FOREVER365
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 07:52:49 AM »

how big is the sd card? (4gb max but 2gb is recommended)

make sure you format(FAT32) the card and extract the files to the root of the sd card.

are you using gecko OS?

do you have homebrew?

make sure its the original download of project m from their website(type project m on google you cant miss it)

are you using an actual iso of the game or is it on a usb(you need an original copy of ssbb game disc)

do not delete or touch anything in project m unless you know what you are doing(look at a guide on how to use hacks)

are you using the project m launcher (more easier for beginners)

make sure your sd card isnt in lock mode (the little switch on the side)

and dont put anything(Nothing at all) on the sd card only the things that came strictly with project m.

Read those carefully and see if any of these could be the reason, if none of those work then ill help you out more

SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 08:13:14 AM »

remove the file in private>wii>app>rsbe>st

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Ozan
    Hyper Kitten

Humanity is the bane of my existence.

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Good Citizen Shadow the Pinhog Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 11:15:01 AM »

Okay i really need help. i have a new SD Card and got Arko's Project m Build, it uh, loads fine but when i go to a stage no matter the character when it says "Ready!" It freezes and makes a buzzing sound i tried with 3 other SD Cards, same build and it always does this i even tried with the "Super Smash Bros LEGACY hack and it still does this please help. -Sanada
    How large is your SD Card? It should only be 2 GB. Also, use Riivolution, if you hadn't already used Gecko. Is your version of Brawl NTSC or PAL?

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: