Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Project Master Hand plus Project Crazy Hand  (Read 41538 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: June 13, 2015, 12:03:32 PM »

I could try to animate some things. I edit animations all the time. I can't code too well, I can only edit code.

Give me a few things to animate and I'll see what I can do.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 13, 2015, 04:03:23 PM »

I could try to animate some things. I edit animations all the time. I can't code too well, I can only edit code.

Give me a few things to animate and I'll see what I can do.

Well, for his wait animations, I would like for him to clench his fist. For his walking animation, he should just float forward, for his dash animation, he should do his index and middle finger walk just like he does as a boss, allow him to poke for his neutral attack, have him grab ledges by all of his fingers other than his thumb, and his idle stance should be what it is as a boss. Not many animations are needed yet since this is the Pre-alpha. Also if you can do this, can you teach me how you did it so I could help with animations in the future?
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:16:58 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

Armored dragon
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: June 13, 2015, 10:50:26 PM »

I'm curious, would it be possible to port over some of masterhand's animations from his normal boss files to this? we would have to do alot of editing still but it could potentially save alot of time if it works. 

PangEr97
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: July 08, 2015, 02:52:57 PM »

Ah man I can't wait to see this complete and if only I knew how to PSA. In the mean time I'm going to download the MasterHand over Bowser. How's the progress going on this if i may ask?

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 07:02:49 PM »

Okay everyone, it has been a while. If anyone was concerned, the project isn't cancelled, I've just been having difficulties with it. I think I might of found the animation tutorial I needed, but it may take a while to learn. Some bad news though; the hardware I used to take screenshots of the game is broken, so I don't know how I'm going to take screenshots until I get some new hardware, and with the financial problems I'm having, it will take time. I'll try to learn the animation for now though.

PangEr97
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: July 20, 2015, 11:00:10 AM »

Okay sounds good!

teh-myuutsu
    Banned
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: August 21, 2015, 03:57:44 AM »

Yeah, we probably should, I don't think I can do this alone. How well can you PSA and animate?

As the project continues, I might put them over different characters. Also for anyone who's wondering about Crazy Hand, I will start to work on him once I release the Pre-alpha for Master Hand.
    I think I'm pretty decent. So far I have made about 80 moveset and 300+ animations. I had already developed some things for MHand.

Also, sorry for the late reply

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: August 26, 2015, 07:55:04 PM »

I think I'm pretty decent. So far I have made about 80 moveset and 300+ animations. I had already developed some things for MHand.

Also, sorry for the late reply

Ok, great! What should we do to send each other files?

I'm starting to learn how to animate, but I have a long way to go, I also have a Wait1 for Master Hand now, but it needs lots of polishing. It also looks like the Wait2 will actually be the clenching fist.

Plus, I need two to four gecko codes one for "Bowser has Master Hand's soundbank", and I don't need this one, but it would be nice to have "Bowser has Master Hand's Icon", as well as Crazy Hand's alternatives for King Dedede; If anyone knows the codes for that PM me and I will add them in the Alpha releases to a Notepad file.
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:27:07 AM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

teh-myuutsu
    Banned
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: September 11, 2015, 01:31:44 PM »

Here's a link to some of my work http://www.mediafire.com/download/t4quhzcbr1ax155/Master+Hand+Tech+Demo.rar

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: September 14, 2015, 10:49:59 AM »

Nice job on the animations, we'll polish them and add more in future updates, but the recolors crash my game, I have some recolors that work fine though. Just a few more things to animate:
    • Double Jump: Just have Master Hand scroll up farther.
    • Duck: Maser Hand lays on the ground.
    • Edge grab: Master Hand uses his fingers other than his thumb to grab the ledge.
    • Ladder: Master Hand faces and scrolls up or down the ladder.
    • Dash: The boss running animation.
    • Grab animation: Grabbing boss animation.
    • Trip: Master Hand lays down with the palm up.
    • Item: Master Hand holds the item in his fist.
    • Heavy item: Master Hand lays back and holds the item up open in his palm.
    • Opening: Master Hand flies in from the background.

With the animations you already have, and these added, I think that will be enough for the Pre-alpha release. After that we will start the PSA.
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 10:56:08 AM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: September 15, 2015, 08:38:17 AM »

Wow this is starting to look like a big project! I will have to follow this thread!

You Never Know!

teh-myuutsu
    Banned
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: September 15, 2015, 06:06:22 PM »

I was kinda planning on making Master Hand as relaxed as possible; always remaining in generally the same position (his wait pose), because whenever he gets too physical, he starts to look silly, like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2OvlNoqPnU

In my opinion, he should play more like an agile, functional, boss character, and less like a traditional fighter; being able to move around with relative ease, and having a wide display of attacks, but having them more closely resemble boss-like moves, whilst avoiding make him use his fingers independently of the rest of his hand, unless done for the purpose of specific moves, like his walk/homing finger dash (the background move)

In other words, we should try to keep him from fighting in his Finger Person stance all the time.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #42 on: September 15, 2015, 06:52:37 PM »

*follows*

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 08:38:25 PM »

I was kinda planning on making Master Hand as relaxed as possible; always remaining in generally the same position (his wait pose), because whenever he gets too physical, he starts to look silly, like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2OvlNoqPnU

In my opinion, he should play more like an agile, functional, boss character, and less like a traditional fighter; being able to move around with relative ease, and having a wide display of attacks, but having them more closely resemble boss-like moves, whilst avoiding make him use his fingers independently of the rest of his hand, unless done for the purpose of specific moves, like his walk/homing finger dash (the background move)

In other words, we should try to keep him from fighting in his Finger Person stance all the time.

Yeah, I want his animations to be as close to the boss version as possible. Floating around for his walk, and moving on his fingers only for the dashing animation.

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: October 24, 2015, 05:00:33 PM »

Everyone, it's time for an update on this project. So it's been a while, if you're wondering why nothing has been going on here for a while, it's because I've been feeling really depressed recently, and haven't had the energy to do very much. I'm feeling better now, so I'm ready to get this project up and running again! Also I sometimes may make updates to my first post, so you might want to take a look at it sometimes. Just before making this post, I updated what Crazy Hand's final smash was going to be; I felt it was just going to be too weak for a final smash.
    « Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 05:03:30 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: