Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 7
Author Topic: Project Master Hand plus Project Crazy Hand  (Read 41545 times)
OmegaSpacePirate
Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 19, 2014, 07:55:03 AM »

Ever since Brawl came out I've wanted Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Tabuu to be playable, a PSA for Tabuu has already been created, so no need to work on that. I know, I've hardly made hacks at all yet, but if I never work on these I will never get better. This will probably take a long time to get done, and as I work on this, I will probably do some more simple projects that won't take long, but this will be my main focus. I can't create this by myself, I'm going to need help. Right now I'm thinking of putting Master Hand over Bowser and Crazy Hand over King Dedede, but since this is literally the beginning of the project, this might change. I also need soundbank hacks to make those characters use the respective boss soundbank, and preferably use the bosses original files. They should be weaker than the bosses since they can move freely, use items, shield, and dodge. As of right now these are my plans for the PSA (my plans for the moveset are obviously not complete yet), what do you think, and what ideas do you have?

EDIT: I'm going to try to put Crazy Hand over Link now.

Master Hand's moveset
    • Neutral combo: Poke (hold for up to 3 pokes, with the last poke being the most powerful)
    • Neutral aerial: Slam (Master Hand makes a fist and flies forward)
    • Down tilt: Crush (Master Hand jumps then dives down slaps the ground)
    • Side dash: Triple Backhand Smack (Master Hand hits with the back of his hand 3 times)
    • Side tilt: Downward Punch (Master Hand jumps in the air and then punches down)
    • Neutral special (ground): Lasers (Master Hand shoots lasers)
    • Up special (ground): Jet (Master Hand makes a plane-shape with the flame effect, then quickly flies slightly forward and then back, then turns around for one more hit)
    • Up special (aerial): Vertical Jet (Recovery move, Master Hand flies up, and slightly forward)
    • Side special (ground): Slap (Master Hand slaps moving forward a bit)
    • Side special (aerial): Palm Ground Hit (Master Hand dives down and hits the ground with his palm, and uses the bury effect)
    • Up tilt: Drill (Master Hand flies up with the drill then back down and spins with the drill)
    • Forward aerial: Flick (Master Hand flicks the opponent)
    • Up smash: Triple shot (Master Hand shoots three pairs of bullets, the first two trap the opponent, and the last one explodes. However, this will have extremely high start-up lag)
    • Side smash: Gun (Master Hand shoots a pair of bullets)
    • Down smash: Triple hammer (Master Hand makes a fist and quickly hits the ground three times, opening his hand for a fourth hit)
    • Final smash: Hand army (Master Hand opens a portal, and mini Master Hands rush at the enemy/enemies, this attack will be almost impossible to dodge, but can be dodged with perfect timing)
    • Grab attack: Hand crush (Master Hand crushes the opponent in his hand)
    • Throws: Master Hand throws the enemy in the direction pressed
    • Up taunt: Come here (Master Hand uses his index and middle fingers to single the opponent(s) to come to him just like when Master Hand does the catch move with Crazy Hand as a boss)
    • Side taunt: Fist shake (Master Hand shakes his fist)
    • Down taunt: Thumbs down (Master Hand does a thumbs down)
    • Opening: Master hand flies from the background with his laugh
    • Lose pose: Defeat animation with scream
    • All win poses: Wait1 animation while facing the camera

Additional note: The move where Master Hand walks, will be his dashing animation, the moveset has flick for the attacking part of it.

Crazy Hand's moveset
    • Neutral combo: Poke (hold for up to 3 pokes, hitting with darkness, then electricity, then ice)
    • Neutal aerial: Slam (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Down tilt: Crush (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Side dash: Dark crawl (Crazy Hand crawls with darkness hitboxes)
    • Side tilt: Downward punch (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Neutral special (ground): Lasers (same as Master Hand's move except the lasers go through platforms)
    • Up special (ground): Jet (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Up special (aerial): Vertical jet (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Down special: Bombs (Crazy Hand throws bombs up in the air, then they fall unless they hit an enemy)
    • Side special (ground): Slap (same as Master Hand's move, but faster)
    • Side special (aerial): Palm ground hit (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Neutral special (aerial): Triple backhand smack (same as Master Hand's move except Crazy Hand does it in the air)
    • Up tilt: Drill (same as Master Hand's move, but faster)
    • Down aerial: Spasm (Crazy Hand dives to the ground and has spasms)
    • Up smash: Power bomb upward flick (Crazy Hand flicks a bomb with high knockback up in the air)
    • Side smash: Power bomb side flick (Crazy Hand flicks a bomb with high knockback in the direction he is facing)
    • Down smash: Triple hammer (same as Master Hand's move, except with the flower effect)
    • Final smash: Triple team attack (Crazy Hand calls in Master Hand, and they do all 3 boss team attacks, Double Punch, Applaud, and Catch. Crazy Hand is invincible while doing this)
    • Grab attack (same as Master Hand's move, except with the flower effect)
    • Throws (same as Master Hand's)
    • All taunts are the same as Master Hand's
    • Opening: Crazy Hand flies from the background with his laugh
    • Lose pose: Defeat animation with his scream
    • All win poses: Wait1 animation while facing the camera

Additional notes: Crazy Hand will have more diverse moves than Master Hand and have more effects, but he will also be weaker. Crazy Hand's final smash should be just as strong as the boss version due to being a final smash.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:22:10 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 12:18:08 PM »

UPDATE: I have released the Tech Demo for Master Hand on the Vault! Here is the entry:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208647

The next version will be the Pre-Alpha. This is what will be on the next version:
    • Animations will be added
    • Recolors for alternate costumes will be added

If you can animate and want to help, please post here or PM me.
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 04:58:41 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

ssbb builder
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 05:31:08 PM »

try to make them both stronger than the average character because people imagine him as the king of the smash brothers so please dont make them really weak

Post Merge: June 02, 2015, 05:31:20 PM
    try to make them both stronger than the average character because people imagine him as the king of the smash brothers so please dont make them really weak

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 07:57:33 PM »

Post Merge: June 02, 2015, 05:31:20 PM

I'm going to make them powerful, better than the average character, but a bit weaker than the boss forms of them.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 09:46:02 PM »

There's a T-Rex PSA on the Vault over Yoshi.

It's strong but it uses hit-point system for KOing it. You could apply that to these characters Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 11:17:40 PM »

It's strong but it uses hit-point system for KOing it. You could apply that to these characters Smiley

^This

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Yeller1999
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 03:50:32 PM »

I want to help but I don't know anything about modding other than how to put it in my game. So I can playtest for you when your ready if you want. I play Dolphin Emulator until I get a new SD card.

Edit: Are these one-slot mods? Where they replace one costume only and the other costumes still use the original characters PSA's?
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 04:54:19 PM by Yeller1999 » Logged

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 04:56:10 PM »

^This

An interesting idea, I might try it. I'll probably start with the normal way of being KO'd though. I might switch to the HP if it seems to work better, or maybe I'll put two versions together, one with the normal KO and one with the HP KO.

I want to help but I don't know anything about modding other than how to put it in my game. So I can playtest for you when your ready if you want. I play Dolphin Emulator until I get a new SD card.

Yeah, I probably won't find all glitches by myself. So just report them if you find any.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 05:26:22 PM »

I'd like to be one of the testers.

You need at least one Wii user to report glitches, as many of them are not visible or simply don't happen on Dolphin.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 05:40:12 PM »

I'd like to be one of the testers.

You need at least one Wii user to report glitches, as many of them are not visible or simply don't happen on Dolphin.

Okay, thanks.

HaxMax
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 06:14:15 PM »

Hey, I haven't been in BV since like 1-2 years lol but I had a project I began on with MH and CH (Master & Crazy Hand) before but never released it.. Tried to make Animations match with PSA but failed.. I still don't know how to PSA that well at all but.. My idea was to put MH over Marth and CH over Ike, that way we could port it to any other character, but since PW came up with BrawlEX, I thought this can go over anything but I was too lazy to port them to another character.. But I might start again if I feel like it in Very Late June, to July. If you have any questions you can PM me about this.

Yeller1999
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 11:59:04 AM »

I don't know if you saw my edit so i will ask real quick. Are these one-slot mods? Where they replace one costume only and the other costumes still use the original characters PSA's?

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 12:45:13 PM »

I don't know if you saw my edit so i will ask real quick. Are these one-slot mods? Where they replace one costume only and the other costumes still use the original characters PSA's?

No, I will give them alternate costumes, so they are going to replace all costumes.

Neon Green
    Mega Kitten

The one they call super ng bros

• Awards Dedicated Hacker RAGE!! Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 02:56:17 PM »

awesome, but maybe change the final smash for master hand. ive got a final smash idea, its were he turns into a giant hand and crushes all the players inrange.

Neon green is the name, modding is my game

ssbb builder
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: June 07, 2015, 06:12:05 PM »

what are the recolors going to be Seems like its a great idea and unique
    « Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:43:39 PM by ssbb builder » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 7
    Print
    Jump to: