Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Project Master Hand plus Project Crazy Hand  (Read 41546 times)
zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: October 26, 2015, 10:09:50 AM »

Glad to hear you are feeling better and that you are back at it Smiley
    Very much looking forward to see how this project turns out

You Never Know!

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: November 01, 2015, 02:55:02 PM »

The Pre-alpha is on it's way! It should be ready by Saturday. I will also release the Crazy Hand Tech Demo around that time.
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 10:54:06 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: November 07, 2015, 11:07:14 AM »

Okay, the Pre-Alpha has been released! Here's the link:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210028

Next will be the Alpha, this is what will be on there.
    • Most animations will be added
    • Some moves will be added
    • Either the Final Smash or a placeholder for it will be added
    • It will be easier to move
    • The bug when Master Hand is grabbed will be fixed, or if I can't fix it then I will make it so Master Hand cannot be grabbed
    • Bowser will have Master Hand's soundbank

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: December 27, 2015, 09:32:16 AM »

Sorry for the delay with the Crazy Hand Tech Demo, but it's here now:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210406

It's over Link now because I couldn't open King Dedede's moveset file. Next will be the Pre-alpha where some animations will be added.

Now I'm going to work on the Master Hand Alpha, this means the start of the PSA. I don't know how to PSA, so it will probably be a long time before it's ready. So now I will try to learn how to PSA.
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:40:23 AM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: May 29, 2016, 12:08:19 PM »

I've hit a big roadblock, I can't get Master Hand to move without constantly tapping the control stick. Hopefully I won't have to release the final version with that bug, so if you have any ideas on how to fix that please tell me (I'll give you credit for that) or download the file, fix it, and send me the fixed version (I'll add you to the collaboration for that).
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 01:32:03 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

HyperHandCRazy
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: September 10, 2016, 12:44:55 PM »

I found this post OmegaSPacePirate maybe this can help with the running glitch 

3b TransN, or the Walking and/or Running glitch. This can be a tricky one to fix, because the TransN of the new model MUST be in the same spot as the replaced model, but there’s 2 ways to fix it, a one slot swap, and full character fix.
    One Slot Swap: Example - you want to replace Mario, he has a TransN of 7, therefore to avoid the walking glitch the new models 7th bone must also be TransN. The easiest way to fix it is to find a character that has the same TransN index and replace that one. If you can’t or don’t want to replace those characters, then you can either rename the bone that is in the TransN index of the replaced character, but this might cause issues later on, because Brawl is referencing a random bone thinking it’s the TransN when it really isn’t.
    Full Character Fix: you can edit the TransN Bone Reference in Tabuu, but since you have to edit the FitCharacter.pac (the PSA file), the change will affect all costume slots. I have a Tabuu guide later (section 5). TransN bones still have to match up, but with Tabuu, you can tell Brawl where to look for it, instead of Brawl telling you where to put it.

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: November 03, 2016, 12:41:40 AM »

Hey everyone, it's time for an update. So with Smash 4 hacking starting, I'll probably be switching over to that pretty soon (once I get my Wii U and 3DS ready); which will cause this project to either be cancelled or put on hold for a very long time (until I get all of those projects done). For now, I'll still work on this, but I don't know for how much longer. Anyway, I'm going to try what HyperHandCRazy said, and hopefully it works.

Neon Green
    Mega Kitten

The one they call super ng bros

• Awards Dedicated Hacker RAGE!! Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: November 06, 2016, 05:11:16 AM »

Hopefully it does work, as i have been waiting for this project for so long, I cant wait to play as master hand!

Neon green is the name, modding is my game

HyperHandCRazy
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: November 06, 2016, 08:24:48 PM »

If that does not work Try this once I did this method to your master hand alpha for bowser he was able to move normally go to the topN bone and 3 childs use ctrl up to move the 3 new bones on top of the transN bone rename the bone index of the new one to 1 for one 2 for one 3 for one and change transN bone index to 4 after that they are in order from 1 to 4 1 being at the top and 4 being at the bottom if you did this successfully than your masterhand should walk normally without teleporting

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: November 07, 2016, 04:41:12 PM »

If that does not work Try this once I did this method to your master hand alpha for bowser he was able to move normally go to the topN bone and 3 childs use ctrl up to move the 3 new bones on top of the transN bone rename the bone index of the new one to 1 for one 2 for one 3 for one and change transN bone index to 4 after that they are in order from 1 to 4 1 being at the top and 4 being at the bottom if you did this successfully than your masterhand should walk normally without teleporting
    I saw that you have a topic called "model teleporting glitch" where you say that you are working on a Master Hand PSA, would you like to collab with me?

HyperHandCRazy
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: November 07, 2016, 05:16:31 PM »

All i can say is that I am beginner to animations and psa so the quality wont be top notch but I do have some attacks and moves working on him but they are different from your ideas I can you send what I have so far also  I used you master hand as a start so i fixed the walking glitch and that weird model flickering glitch

A collab would be great Ill do what I can do

Post Merge: November 07, 2016, 08:02:09 PM
    hey can this one User WARNING Help he is also doing a masterhand psa and he is open to a collab
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:02:51 PM by HyperHandCRazy » Logged

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: November 07, 2016, 08:21:44 PM »

Sure, with more people that should help! Also I think the Neutral Ground Special should be his lasers so we can hold it down for as long as we want to continuously shoot them. I also have the Master Hand BP ready. I think next we should get his Final Smash, and soundbank in. Also in the first post I have what I think both movesets should be. You should take a look at that and tell me what you think.

Here's a link to the first PSA for everyone:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213315

I think it's time for me to give Crazy Hand some attention as well.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:24:23 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

HyperHandCRazy
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: November 07, 2016, 08:26:38 PM »

K great we can make the lasers Neutral ground special and about the first post with your move ideas
    the only problem is are we starting the psa from where you left off or where I left because if were starting from where I left off that might be hard since we would have to change most his moves to match yours also crazy hand your right he needs a lot of attention but does he have the running glitch
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:28:43 PM by HyperHandCRazy » Logged

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: November 07, 2016, 08:33:27 PM »

Since yours is more complete, I think we should build off of where you left off. I know we'll have to change a lot of his moves, but I think we can do it. Also, yes Crazy Hand has the running glitch, and he's over link.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:34:29 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

HyperHandCRazy
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: November 07, 2016, 08:35:05 PM »

K sounds like a plan but will the final smash in the next update be a placeholder or the actual thing

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: