Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I can make videos for you!  (Read 4733 times)
Chimæra
Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
« on: December 28, 2014, 01:45:55 PM »

Maybe we can help each other out. I have a game capture device for the Wii and a screen capture device for Dolphin. If you want me to make a video and edit the video of your hack then let me know. Maybe you can help me in a way, as well!

I'm great at video editing and following directions (half-truth) so just give me the following instructions..

1) What to do
2) How to use the character
3) What you want shown

and I can handle it.

I need someone to model, texture, animate, PSA or whatever so if you can offer me something then don't hesitate.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:04:24 PM by 99Lives » Logged

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 02:06:58 PM »

Would you mind taking a video of standard Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby fighting on standard Final Destination using this, so that I can have a preview of the hack? Pretty please? Smiley

P.S. With this mod of mine, please put those 4 BPs in, as well as the partially transparent extra.

I just want shown the icons for Brawl Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby(In that order, from left to right), as well as the transparency thing I made put there as well, while having them fight. What they do in the fight doesn't matter, as long as the characters are constantly attacking.(I might recommend fighting lvl 7 bots against each other.)

Also, no rush.
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:11:29 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 05:47:42 PM »

Would you mind taking a video of standard Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby fighting on standard Final Destination using this, so that I can have a preview of the hack? Pretty please? Smiley

P.S. With this mod of mine, please put those 4 BPs in, as well as the partially transparent extra.

I just want shown the icons for Brawl Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby(In that order, from left to right), as well as the transparency thing I made put there as well, while having them fight. What they do in the fight doesn't matter, as long as the characters are constantly attacking.(I might recommend fighting lvl 7 bots against each other.)

Also, no rush.

Sure thing, you're going to have to teach me how to add the BPs into the game. I have no idea. Would you like it in Dolphin or on the actual Wii?

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 08:52:55 PM »

Doesn't matter which of the two; it should show the icons either way, and that's what I mainly care about.

I actually included in the .zip a readme on how to use it, since I can't remember how anyways, so you can use that as a reference. It's rather simply stated what files go where, and if you have trouble interpreting what I mean by what I say in the readme, just ask.

Shinfid
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 02:44:03 AM »

Sorry I'm not an expert in this area

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »

Sorry I'm not an expert in this area

Not sure who you're talking to but if you want me to make a video then let me know. I just need to wait til something comes in the mail and then take care of Windhunter7's request. It shouldn't take long, I'm quick with these things when I can get to them.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 11:53:40 AM »

Could you record my geno PSA and send me the video file? I want it ony channel.
    1) go on training mode and show of his Attacks including a Attacks, B Attacks, throws. Not taunts or Final smash they're not done.
    2) Netrual B has three charges, you get the side B and down B, up B does multi damage.
    3)pretty much said what to do already. Just train on mario or something. Showing of his Attacks. And send me the video file.

The only thing i can really offer you is early access to my PSA's..

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 04:39:31 PM »

Could you record my geno PSA and send me the video file? I want it ony channel.
    1) go on training mode and show of his Attacks including a Attacks, B Attacks, throws. Not taunts or Final smash they're not done.
    2) Netrual B has three charges, you get the side B and down B, up B does multi damage.
    3)pretty much said what to do already. Just train on mario or something. Showing of his Attacks. And send me the video file.

The only thing i can really offer you is early access to my PSA's..

Sure thing. I'm going to get the part on the 13th so that I can record in better quality on the Wii  rather than on Dolphin. Then I'll get to windhunter7's request and yours on the same day. I'm not going to let you down! I need to test the part anyway.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 03:05:05 PM »

Sure thing. I'm going to get the part on the 13th so that I can record in better quality on the Wii  rather than on Dolphin. Then I'll get to windhunter7's request and yours on the same day. I'm not going to let you down! I need to test the part anyway.
    ill send it to you when the PSA is done.

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 12:58:13 AM »

Once again I have encountered a minor setback. UPS can't deliver to my location so I'm going to have it delivered to someone that I know so that I can get the part from them. Then I can record. *Sigh* two more days of waiting.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 04:14:45 PM »

SouthCraft's video is up! I used Dolphin for it because it was an easy extraction process, however it was hard for me to know where your files went in Wii Scrubber, Windhunter7. If you find out then let me know.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 05:51:40 PM »

Not sure what you mean. I did include a text file in the download documenting where the files go(Standard BP location), if that's what you're wondering.

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: January 29, 2015, 06:49:08 AM »

Good news! I have the capture card equipment and stuff! PM me where to put the files again please..

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: