Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: I can't get common5.pac to load csps please help  (Read 10946 times)
windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 11:29:36 AM »

No you can't; this is what the CSS in regular Brawl looks like when you have every single character unlocked; I play regular Brawl more than I do modded Brawl, and have every character, so I know this is correct:

Cassius17
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 11:43:11 AM »

Sorry Im not asking it clearly… I mean that I want to be able to choose Samus/Zero suit Samus from the same box. Meaning that I can select either one from the start without having to transform first. I want to be able to pick either one by clicking them with the hand. When I do that I would see a white outline around them.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2015, 11:52:13 AM »

Well, other than the white line, that's precisely what my CSP pack does. All you need is the files in the system folder, so that there are 2 separate CSS's for each of them, like Project M has.
    image of Project M CSS here: http://projectmgame.com/en/characters

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 11:53:47 AM
    The white line is just simply the picture, but edited to have a white line; I just can't make the white line, and if you'll notice, the standard Brawl CSPs for Zelda/Sheik don't have white lines:
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:53:48 AM by windhunter7 » Logged

Cassius17
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 05, 2015, 12:09:29 PM »

But I mean when click on Shiek's picture on the csp you can start as her. Trust me Ive literally done it in regular brawl. You have to select Shiek/Zelda first. Then you can literally click Shiek's picture to play as her first. Look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amJxY0Ozr18

This is how Im trying to Make Samus/Zero Suit Samus work

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 12:10:15 PM
    Yes you're right about the white line. But you can directly select Shiek.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2015, 12:19:43 PM »

That's fake; clicking on that part of the portrait only changes the palette; not to mention that it's not anywhere in the coding to enable that.(Youtubers commonly use the same effects of blurring for a split second and many split seconds of flashes to fake things, diverting your eyes away, like a magician does) I'm telling you from experience clicking there, as Zelda, even, that that doesn't work.

Cassius17
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: January 05, 2015, 12:24:55 PM »

But I can do it on regular brawl… I swear I don't put on any codes/hacks no sd card in my wii. It works like that normally

Post Merge: January 05, 2015, 12:26:49 PM
    Actually when I DO implement Brawlex THEN you can't pick Shiek. Regular Brawl you can I swear.
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:26:49 PM by Cassius17 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »

Ok. I just looked it up, and you were right about that(I guess I was just always clicking the wrong spot on the portrait); I guess you could attempt to duplicate the effect by vertexing Samus' CSP location slightly to the right(Where she is on the new CSP), and Zero-Suit Samus' CSP location slightly to the left(Where she is on the new CSP); then you would have to render the parts that overlap invisible.(Alpha)

Cassius17
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: January 06, 2015, 10:14:52 AM »

woah.. sounds like a bit of doing… I hope I can do it.. Ive been trying to figure out what I have to change in the cosmetics to make them both go in the same box so that they work just like Zelda and Shiek… I think it's also a coding thing… But I don't know how to do it… Thanks for all your help though.. I appreciate it. If you find something else out please let me know.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: