Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Super Smash Vs Jump! *help wanted*  (Read 3767 times)
dbgenerations
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 02, 2015, 12:34:26 PM »

Super Smash Vs Jump

For starters I am new to the SSBB modding/hacking community, I am an indie game developer, worked on a few projects on the Xbox 360 indie market place, as well as done a few small projects (pc based) most of the work i have done though has been 2d rpg's. But i have done some character modeling for ZEQ2. After goofing around with some mods and mod packs i realised that Project M 3.5 is so far the most stable mod, i have ran it and played all kinds of different modes for hours with friends and have yet to hit a hitch(other then injecting smash 3 into it) so my goal is simple. With J Stars VS victory not being release in the US at least not anytime soon, and it only being available on Playstation which i dont agree with at all, i decided to work on my own mod. Im sure some of you have played Battle Stadium D.O.N. for gamecube, it has a very similar gameplay model as smash bros but the characters dont look as polished as they do in J stars which follows closer to the SSBB models especially if using the smash 3 textures.. my goal is to add the J stars roster to SSBB and creating textures that match closer to the SSBB models, and make the characters more balanced and closer to how they react in battle stadium d.o.n. ive played with user created Goku, and Naruto characters in mods and packs but they still feel too choppy compared to SSBB regular roster, as well as the textures dont fit in...i want to create a mod that can be a stand alone ISO and run as well as Project M putting these great characters into the game... I am requesting Help, honestly with anything..if i dont get help it will still get done, its not my first rodeo modding, or designing anything. just new to SSBB and will take a little longer learning some new things.

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 12:56:56 PM »

Welcome to the kc-mm community! Cheesy

As for help that I can offer, I can do recolors, which you can check the quality of here.

For further advice, I would recommend making it a pack like Project M, rather than an ISO, as to avoid any piracy.

dbgenerations
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 01:32:46 PM »

lol oh yeah its gonna be a pack for sure,but i want to make an ISO builder(or mod project M's batch file) so that people can make their own stand alone. I know i will have a few recolor options as far as costumes for things like Sasuke and his Susanno, kid naruto's 9 tails form etc.. once i get some textures, models, and movesets done i will definitely need someone to make the additional colors

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 07:35:49 PM »

i can animate and rig and also psa a little plus we can use some characters psa's that have been created already too lol

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 02:50:30 AM »

I could help, but I want it to have more females than.normal Brawl u.u

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 09:02:33 PM »

thosecharacers are interesting to me, so i will be watching you

Pages: [1]
    Print