Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project Anomaly *HELP WANTED*  (Read 6066 times)
2kReturner
Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: January 07, 2015, 01:18:48 AM »

Project Anomaly

This is a project I started last October, promoting the Temporal Flux game universe, beginning with Memoire de Rayloria and PowerLand.

About the Anomalies

The Anomalies are a genetically altered race that live in a world parallel to Earth known as PowerLand. Their most successful super soldier experiements include two people protagonists within the Temporal Flux series: Celes Goodman (daughter of the famed 2kReturner in the MDR universe) and Zeno Anomaly (native to PL).

About Celes Goodman

Crystal/Lina Anomaly

Nightmare Anomaly

Teh Story... (Might wanna grab some popcorn! lol)
Celes “The Anomaly” Goodman is the daughter of famed TTA agents Othniel and Zahra Goodman. Having been altered by the space time continuum while still in the womb of her mother, Celes possessed extraordinary mutant powers.

By the age of seven, Celes could teleport, move objects with her mind, and had telepathy on a low level. This often made Celes an outcast growing up as many saw her has a “freak of nature”. As a result, her mother moved from city to city, running away from those who saw her child as a demon and not worthy of life. This situation continued until Zahra contacted Kayleen on one of her trips to Earth several months later. After the meeting, Zahra was given technology to help her better defend her daughter against their enemies. Celes was also prone to uncontrollable tantrums in her early teens but thanks to Kayleen, Zahra had an edge.

Throughout the years, Celes’ mutant powers grew exponentially as she learned how to manipulate energy and fly. Also, the range and efficiency of her other powers increased tremendously in just a few years. During this time her and her mother were being watched by Dr. Lunningham and his cohorts. Lunningham captured Celes but containing her was a problem.

Celes’ imprisonment didn’t last because of the girl’s extreme focus and determination from her martial arts training, however, it was Celes' overconfidence lead to her downfall. Aboard Lainhardt Omega, Lunningham had some traps that Celes failed to avoid. One of them was the combined effort of his men to get the girl off the spaceship.

Unfortunately, all of them soon learned that Celes could survive in the vacuum of space. At first Lunningham didn’t believe Celes' powers were of mutant origin and thought TTA did “unethical experiments” on her. After learning the truth, he engaged Celes with Lainhardt Omega in battle but the ship was outpowered though not outgunned. Lunningham retreated to another galaxy but his ship's systems were heavily damaged, causing their point of reentry to be incorrect, dooming them near Earth’s sun.

Meanwhile, Celes and the few with her searched for a new home. In an empty part of the timestream, Celes and her “people” created PowerLand. Don Anamoly, an alien of the Anomaly race and to whom Celes viewed as her teacher, saw great potential within her and thus helped the tean grow her powers further.

The Anomalies, however, blinded by their successes and began to see Celes more as an “experiment” more than a person. They did this by starting a war with another race called the Nexus. They were the other race that were part of the ones who recieved the same death sentence. Soon thereafter, Celes' reputation earned her the title “the Nightmare”. Unfortunately, Celes’ naiveness prevented her from seeing the truth until one day.

A town filled with refugees from cities Celes' destroyed in the past. The outcries of pain from children greatly disturbed her. She left the place, sparing the lives of those to whom her superiors deemed unworthy of life.

Celes’ disobedience caused her to be forced under corrective reconditioning and although she was much stronger than her superiors, she wasn’t unstoppable. There were other Anomaly “experiments” who were near her level. They were called to capture Celes after she went rouge for some time.

While undergoing corrective reconditioning, Celes’ “sanity” was removed from her and stored in a vial indefinitely. When the process was complete, this new person only responded to being called “the Nightmare”.

Several hundred years passed and Nightmare’s terror continued over PowerLand. Fortunately, the Nexus were able to find the vial of Celes' “sanity” and recreate her body. This “other half” of Celes referred to herself as “Crystal” and sometimes “Lina”. Lina was Celes' middle name and Crystal was the nickname her mother gave her as a child.

Celes was trained by the Nexus in secret for several decades before releasing her to fight the Nightmare. She too underwent corrective reconditioning but only in which to be known by one name in battle, “Lina Anomaly”. The name was meant to insult the Anomaly oppressors. Just as the Anomaly’s champion was Nightmare, so was Lina to the Nexus. Lina’s first mission was to liberate PowerLand from the clutches of her evil twin, whose reign lasted a little bit over a millennium.

With the help of her father, mother, Celes Rey, Mackie Nexus, and Zeno Anomaly (once a mind slave of the Nightmare), they forced Nightmare to retreat. In her absence, PowerLand was rebuilt. Yet Lina and the Nightmare fought elsewhere across the space time continuum. Those who joined them did not know that they were fighting a never ending battle.

TL:DR (For those of you who have short attention spans/get bored reading long bios! lml)
Celes is an Omega level mutant that can bend the fabric of time and space. This allows her travel anywhere in the space time continuum, including but not limited to the universes created by Nintendo, Marvel, DC, and many others!  

Roll Eyes  Awesome Face Tongue AWESOME 2.0! Roll Eyes

Iterations of Celes Goodman in the Brawl Vault

1.Nightmare Anomaly V1

This is the OP version of Celes as Nightmare Anomaly over Sheik.

NA over Sheik

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=17692

2. The Anomaly

This is the complete version of Celes with a custom model import w/ several skins.

From Left to right: (Pictures are only a draft of the color scheme. It is not the final product)

Lina, Nightmare, Ceoyndri, Flame Crystal, Green Lantern, and Dark Matter

(No download link yet)

3. Lil' Anomaly

In the upcoming video game "Cyberspace Crusader", Celes as a teenager appears in Cyberspace to aid Madam Orla Matthews, the princess of a fallen kingdom, against the evil reign of Ameeka Reiser.

Draft

Final
(Under Construction)

(No download link yet)

The Anomaly Moveset

The Anomaly moves!
Entrance (Under Construction)
Walk (Under Construction)
Jump (Under Construction)
Crouching on wall (Under Construction)
Dash (Under Construction)

The Anomaly attacks!
1. AAA Combo - MMA. As a child Celes learned the ancient art of Kalaripayattu, Jujitsu, Jeet Kwon Do, and a variety of other styles to protect herself against those who hunted her when she lived on Earth.
(Under Construction)

2. Dash attack - Electro Bike. Celes does a flying bicycle kick that does electrical damage to enemies hit by it.
(Under Construction)

3. N-Air A - Volley Strike. Celes does a 2handed volleyball spike.
(Under Construction)

4. Back N-Air A - Elbow Strike. If moving backward and tilting the joystick in the direction she is moving, Celes will hit an enemy with her elbow.
(Under Construction)

5. Down Smash - Breaker. Does damage plus wind knockback.
(Under Construction)

6. Down Smash Air - Flamingo Kick. Stomps down on enemy with right foot.
(Under Construction)

7. Forward Smash - Flame kick. Teleports then kicks with fire charged foot.
(Under Construction)

8. Up Smash - Ice Flash. Lowers the temperature around her. All enemies near her are frozen.
(Under Construction)

9. Forward tilt - Psychokinesis. Blasts foes with psychokinetic energy.
(Under Construction)

10. Down tilt - Quake. Grounds all enemies near her.
(Under Construction)

11. Up tilt - Freeze Frame. Celes closes her eyes and after a flash of light, opens them and all enemies near her are stunned.
(Under Construction)

12. Neutral B - Elm Blast. A blast of elemental energy. Blast is different depending on the Anomaly.

A. Lina - Yellow Sphere (Has aura effect)
(Under Construction)

B. Nightmare - Purple Sphere (Has aura effect)
(Under Construction)

C. Ceoyndri - Ice Hadouken (Can freeze opponent)
(Under Construction)

D. Flame Crystal - Flaming Hadouken (Can burn opponent)
(Under Construction)

E. Green Lantern - Green Energy Bomb (Can stun opponent)
(Under Construction)

F. Dark Matter - Black sphere w/ red lightning (Has darkness effect)
(Under Construction)

13. N-Aerial B: Singularity. Creates a blackhole in front of her that sucks in nearby enemies and spits them out.
(Under Construction)

14. Up B: Teleport . Enemies near reentry are stunned.
(Under Construction)

15. Side B: Comet. Summons a controllable comet at enemies.
(Under Construction)

16. Aerial Side B - Laser Beam. Fires a controllable laser at foes.
(Under Construction)

17. Down B: Counter. does damage to all enemies near her if hit during counter stance.
(Under Construction)

18. Aerial Down B: Comet Dive. Dives down head first like a missile with blue energy surrounding them. An explosion erupts after Celes hits the ground. All enemies hit are grounded. Can be directed.
(Under Construction)

19. Final Smash

A. Under 150% - Anomalist Rondo. Celes grabs the first enemy in front of them, heel kicks them upward then telekinetic blast to center of the screen. She then teleports from her position to in front of them, roundhouse kick, teleport behind them, knee kick, teleport in front of them, drill kill, teleport behind, tornado to spinning bird kick to tornado, teleport infront of them, flamingo kick downward with right foot, then vertical zero laser on them after they hit the ground. The flamingo kick grounds them.
(Under Construction)

B. Over 150% - Anomalist Initiative. Celes floats in the air with legs folded monk style, arms folded, and body glowing yellow. On zoom out to normal view, she is healed for half they received and gets a small special and normal skill damage boost until next KO.
(Under Construction)

Lil' Anomaly Moveset

The lil' Anomaly moves!
(Under Construction)

The lil' Anomaly attacks!
(Under Construction)

Videos

1. The Anomaly enters the Fray! (Anomaly SSB intro)
(Under Construction)

2. Anomaly Moveset
(Under Construction)

3. Smash of the Anomalies (Free 4 all)
(Under Construction)

4. Lil' Anomaly Moveset
(Under Construction)

5. Small but deadly!
(Under Construction)

COLLABORATORS WANTED!

Currently, I am looking for someone to do a complete texture revamp. The current textures look to flat. What I am trying to achieve in similar texture is based on Zero Suit Samus.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:23:04 PM by 2kReturner » Logged

Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 09:05:44 PM »

you could use zero suit samus's actual model as a base and just rig your character's head over it, then texture work it

2kReturner
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 10:13:37 PM »

wel, that would require the current bones the model is over to be switched from sheik to ZSS. I am thinking of having a ZSS port. Wanna help with that?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 10:44:43 PM »

oh, I thought you were using zero samus model, I normally dont say no to an OC thing, but this time I will have to say no due to my school stuff and plus the tons of brawl-related work to do.
    but anyway, I can suggest you some options or if you dont understand anything, you can ask me

2kReturner
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 11:53:23 PM »

okay, that's fine with me.

Lawliet
    Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 09:28:08 AM »

oh, I thought you were using zero samus model, I normally dont say no to an OC thing, but this time I will have to say no due to my school stuff and plus the tons of brawl-related work to do.
    but anyway, I can suggest you some options or if you dont understand anything, you can ask me
    This was the kind of thing I was trying to help him with. So, this is why you cannot be able to rig the model.

#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
    A girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0

Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
    Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

2kReturner
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 01:07:51 PM »

This was the kind of thing I was trying to help him with. So, this is why you cannot be able to rig the model.

I can provide the model without the sheik rig. Is it possible to delete the bones and start over with the import over ZSS?

Lawliet
    Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »

I can provide the model without the sheik rig. Is it possible to delete the bones and start over with the import over ZSS?
    Well, I never had much experience with these bone trees, but that might work. I just don't know how. You're saying that you can rig it over ZSS? I started on the animations for the PSA over her.

#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
    A girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0

Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
    Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

2kReturner
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 01:40:57 PM »

I mean the animations could be for Sheik or ZSS if we only had someone who could rig the model over eithr one.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: