Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are all the current Brawlex modules?  (Read 4958 times)
Cassius17
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 07, 2015, 11:47:21 AM »

Hey guys I was wondering if there are any new Brawlex modules... I know that some of the most recent ones were Captain Falcon and Zelda, but they didn't work because they would freeze if you tried certain moves or the final smash. I'm wondering if those problems have been fixed... If so where can I get the modules? And could someone also tell me the current list of working modules? Thanks

HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 12:54:43 PM »

v2.0.0.0 has many modules.
    From what I've seen, I can say:

Flawless:

King Dedede.
    Diddy Kong.
    Ganondorf.
    Giga Bowser (Alone)
    Bowser (Alone)
    Bowser and Giga Bowser (together)
    Link
    Lucario
    Lucas
    Mario
    Marth
    Meta Knight
    Ness
    Peach
    Pikachu
    Pit
    Jigglypuff
    R.O.B.
    Snake
    Sonic
    Zero Suit Samus (Alone)
    Toon Link
    Wolf
    Zelda (Alone)
    Zelda/Shiek (Together)

I'm not so suer about the Zelda and Sheik ones. You better check them out.
    With Flaws (BETA):

Captain Falcon (freezes when using Blue Falcon Final Smash)
    Olimar & Pikming (freezes randomly and Pikmin stop following Olimar)
    Samus (Alone) (Untested yet)
    Samus/ZSS (Together) (Untested yet).

You should test the Samus ones too. Captain Falcon and Olimar freeze, so you might not test them.
    Captain Falcon, however, might work if you use a different Final Smash (one that doesn't involve the car and/or the road).

The modules can be found in the BrawlEx thread.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Cassius17
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 04:35:06 PM »

Hey thanks a lot. Yeah I'm bummed that Captain Falcon freezes… and Ive tested Zelda and she freezes when you do up B… Ive used Olimar however and Ive had no problems. He doesn't freeze. Wow I didn't know there was a Ness module now! cool

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 05:19:52 PM »

Hey thanks a lot. Yeah I'm bummed that Captain Falcon freezes… and Ive tested Zelda and she freezes when you do up B… Ive used Olimar however and Ive had no problems. He doesn't freeze. Wow I didn't know there was a Ness module now! cool

Well, test the new Zelda module.

The old one used to freeze the game, but this one maybe not.

You need to download the whole pack to get the new Zelda module.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

Cassius17
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 05:29:01 PM »

Btw maybe you've seen my posts but Im having a problem with Zelda and Sheik in Brawlex and that is that I can't select Sheik anymore. As in I can't click on her pic and play as her from the start of a battle. Would you by any chance know how to fix this?

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 05:36:01 PM »

Btw maybe you've seen my posts but Im having a problem with Zelda and Sheik in Brawlex and that is that I can't select Sheik anymore. As in I can't click on her pic and play as her from the start of a battle. Would you by any chance know how to fix this?

That's a problem we all have and we can't fix it at the moment (as far as I know).

It is weird, because you can still do that with Pokemon Trainer.

The best you can do, is add him to the CSS along with her.

Cassius17
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 05:40:38 PM »

ahh darn… I was hoping there would be a way… haha I've been trying to play with the coding to see if I could stumble upon it, but no luck yet. thanks though

Post Merge: January 07, 2015, 07:09:55 PM
    It has to be some kind of character id we don't know because Pokemon trainer has his own and you can pick any of the three from his… we just need to figure out what Sheik and Zelda's id is when they're together… but what could it be… no one knows it.. that should be it right?
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:09:55 PM by Cassius17 » Logged

PhantomWings
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 04:57:45 PM »

ahh darn… I was hoping there would be a way… haha I've been trying to play with the coding to see if I could stumble upon it, but no luck yet. thanks though

Post Merge: January 07, 2015, 07:09:55 PM
    It has to be some kind of character id we don't know because Pokemon trainer has his own and you can pick any of the three from his… we just need to figure out what Sheik and Zelda's id is when they're together… but what could it be… no one knows it.. that should be it right?

The Zelda/Sheik 'bug' is actually a feature that I added to the BX CSS Expansion. I originally thought that most people would want to have Zelda and Sheik as separate icons on the CSS, but I guess some people also prefer it the original way. It'll probably be toggleable in the next revision, but if you can wait until later this evening, I should be able to tell you what you need to change to get the original functionality back for the current version.

Also, the Samus module should be functionally perfect. However, it currently suffers from a bug which causes the Charged Shots to be invisible. It's similar to the bug that the first Lucario clone had a while back.

EDIT:

Done. This modified version of the BX CSS Expansion will use the regular Zelda/Sheik icon behavior.

[BrawlEx CSS Expansion v1.0.2.2]

This download can also be found in the BrawlEx thread in the opening post under 'Additional BrawlEx Versions'
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:31:41 PM by PhantomWings » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: