Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Project M 3.5] RedX Anime Build V2 (Discontinued)  (Read 4376 times)
redxslash
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 29, 2015, 09:20:09 PM »

This is version 2 of my custom anime build. Enjoy!

Download Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207921

Changelog (V2):
-------------------------------
- Samus and Zero Suit Samus's final smash have optional changes (hold B to change from samus to ZSS or vice versa, tap B to not change from samus to ZSS or vice versa)
- Provided different codeset in \"codes\" folder. It increases music volume to 90
- All music is enhanced and edited
- Added temple Omega, SSB4 Boxing Ring, and Project M Sonic stages

FAQ:
How do we download your custom build? Click the name in the upper left corner [Project M 3.5] RedX Anime Build V2

How much space is the entire download? 1.05gb when downloaded. And when extracted, it is around 1.34gb

What does this custom build have? Custom stages, custom music, custom HUD, SJS CSP's, etc. All songs and stages are labeled (download comes with a notepad that shows all stages and music files replaced).

Was anything else hacked?
- Yes, the character portrait's or CSP's were changed to SJS's project m pack. You can see this in the 1st picture. Credit to him for that.
- The HUD was all changed to Smash 4's HUD, giving it a fresh new look
- The codeset that comes with my custom build makes all music play at the same universal volume of 90
- The random csp is changed from question mark to a ditto image
- The Little Mac assist trophy is changed to Hajime no Ippo
- The Jeff assist trophy is changed to Dexter (laboratory)

Any freezes or lag? After reformatting my SD card and testing this custom build out for many hours, I have experienced no freeze issues. However, there may be lag sometimes on stages that have model imports (temple omega, SSB4 Boxing Ring, etc). If you encounter any freezes or glitches, please let me know through PM and I will place them here

What if we have a song or stage request that we would like to see in this build? Send me a PM if you do, all suggestions are more than welcome

What if we notice that a certain song has very low volume or isn't labeled correctly? Let me know by PM, and I'll increase the volume or label it correctly

What if the download link does not work? PM me and I will upload the file to a new direct download link

Can this build run tournaments? I do believe this build could run tourney's and play competitively. Final destination plus the music was unchanged, the default game settings and codes are unchanged from project m v3.5, character textures are unchanged (just character CSP's and BP's were changed), and the HUD is changed to Smash 4's HUD. So I still believe that you can run tournaments with this build if you choose to do so

Is this the hacked or hackless version of this project m custom build? It is the hacked version. So use gecko or a usb loader to play it

Can this build be used in wifi mode? I have not tested this, but I do not think that it can be used in wifi mode and will desync over wifi.

Have you tested this custom build? Yes, I have tested it both on the wii and dolphin emulator and it runs smoothly on both

Could we use this custom build to start our own custom game/build? Sure, just put me in the credits. If you're using my work, you don't need my permission, but make sure to put my name in the credits

What if I wanna help you work on this custom anime build? Sure, PM me. I accept anyone and everyone

What if I have more questions to ask? PM me and I'll try to respond asap

What if one of my works is in this project and I am not credited? PM me, and I will immediately add you to the credits

GOALS For Future updates (V3):
- Change character textures/costumes
- Add more characters through BrawlEX
- Add more stages

Older versions:
V1 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207539
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 01:16:42 PM by redxslash » Logged

jjourneyy22
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 01:01:24 AM »

We Are Responsible for Runescape Gold Our Life. And nobody else. Although all success requires the rsgpfast assistance and cooperation of others, our success can never be left to anyone else. Luck is not a strategy.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: