Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is it possible to edit which BRSTMs play for a stage?  (Read 1505 times)
Androidd Prince
Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 07, 2015, 08:14:43 AM »

For the past few weeks I've been wondering...

Is it possible to give stages different/new song IDs? For example, would it be possible to have "my music" for the main menu to include songs from Final Destination, Norfair, or even the whole game's soundtrack? Is there any way to allow songs to play on multiple stages? Or do you have to edit the stage itself maybe (if it's possible at all)?

Armored dragon
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 12:21:24 PM »

I think there is a code that allows you to give track slots to stages by taking it from one to the other. no clue though. if anything, just take a Brstm file straight from the game's files and rename it to replace a different song.

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 10:05:09 AM »

I think there is a code that allows you to give track slots to stages by taking it from one to the other. no clue though. if anything, just take a Brstm file straight from the game's files and rename it to replace a different song.
    Sorry for the late reply, but I didn't think I was going to get any in the first place. I would do that, but my thing is that I want to have a massive amount of options for each stage. For example, if I really like a song, I want it on a few stages, or at least possible on some, but sometimes it just doesn't fit with the limited number of slots some stages have. The menu only has four song options, but there are plenty of brstms I could use in the menu if it just had the room.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: