Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SSBMR 2.0: Metal and Giant Characters in All-Star  (Read 3118 times)
Eiji_Ar
Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: March 01, 2015, 08:55:47 PM »

Visit and Like my Facebook Page

Hey there! AlGeorgeRomo here. I am working in Super Smash Bros. Melee Remastered, and it's close to complete. Anyway, I modified All-Star to follow the fight sequences in Melee's Adventure Mode. I'm calling this mode "Melee Adventure." You'll first fight a team of Yoshis, then Peach and Dr. Mario, and so on and so forth until the final battle with Giga Bowser.

The only thing that I can't do is add tiny, metal, or giant characters. I want to have a fight against 2 Tiny DKs, a Giant DK, Giant Bowser, and Metal Mario and Luigi. I know it's possible to modify these aspects (I think in common2.pac) by changing some values, but I have no experience in coding, and everything I've tried leads to nothing.
    Would someone be kind enough to make these changes for me?

If you accept, please send me a private message, and I'll give you further details. Thank you, and have a great day.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 06:08:51 AM »

If you're able to change the order of characters and/or add characters to All-Star Mode, you can make a PSA for those characters to give them the proper aspects, rigging them over DK, etc., and then using BrawlEx to add them as separate characters. Which would also be cool, because then you could play as those characters from Melee, too!

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 06:12:26 AM »

this looks really really nice. great job. i hope you can figure it out. im in class so i dont have time to look, but i think there was a tutorial for it. maybe that was just for events though. cant really remember.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 06:33:28 AM »

there should be somekind of a "flag" to edit to make it either small, big, metal and stuff inside miscdata[8-9] I believe (that one that you are using off)

Stupid Tinypic :C

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: