Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Unknown Flag: the way to keep your model's shape and dont affect the bonethree  (Read 14526 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 07:44:17 PM »

select the number and move down with the arrow keys

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 11:31:00 AM »

You are my savior...This may be a breakthrough for me!
    I'm used to sitting at my laptop doing all kinds of creative things. I always listen to my favorite music
    when I rig characters. I can do this for hours.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 12:23:06 PM »

thats the spiri!

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D // Dolphin Emulator Dev

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 03:11:39 PM »

Instead of spending hours on this process you can use an automation program to make this much faster. I used "Do It Again" to record a series of inputs (using the TAB key to select different options). I recorded the process in a loopable manner and I can change the number of iterations to match the number of subactions in a PSA.

I could upload what I made if you want although I don't know if differences in screen resolution or keyboard layout will cause misclicks by the program. If I do upload it, use it at your own risk as the script may start clicking off-target and possibly start messing with unrelated items on your current screen.

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 11:14:47 AM »

the script may start clicking off-target and possibly start messing with unrelated items on your current screen.
    I think theres only one way to find it out

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D // Dolphin Emulator Dev

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: February 05, 2017, 07:03:48 PM »

Ok, this is the "Do It Again" automation program script for automating the creation of a moveset with the "Unknown Flag" enabled for every Sub Action, named UKF.dia. It repeats a series of keyboard strokes and mouse clicks. UKF.dia download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jr5gwrygpa0a8s/UKF.dia

I haven't tested this on other setups than my own so please use caution as this program will enter many keyboard strokes and I am not responsible for unintended behavior. It's also probably a good idea to view these instructions on a different device as you don't want to do anything else once you start the process.

1st time setup:
    1. Get the following programs (only these versions of the programs have been tested):
    Do It Again 1.6
    Brawlbox 0.77
    PSA v1.3 (Sammi Husky)
    2. Place UKF.dia in C:\Program Files (x86)\Do It Again
        (You may need administrative permissions to edit files in that folder)

How to use:
    1. Open the FitFighter.pac in PSA v1.3
    2. Select the "Sub Actions" tab
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the "Sub Action" list. Convert the last hexadecimal number on this list to decimal and remember it.
    4. Open UKF.dia in a text editor.
    5. The first line of this file is "496 0" This is the number of times the script will repeat itself, currently 496 times. Replace 496 with the decimal number you were asked to memorize.
    6. Save and close the script.
    7. Open a new text document in any text editor and maximize it. Keep this file open in the background in case something goes wrong and the script starts sending keystrokes to unintended locations.
    8. Drag PSA v1.3 in the upper left corner of your screen. Windows Snap will automatically resize the window to occupy the left half of your screen. *STEP 8 IS IMPORTANT AS THE SCRIPT RELIES ON A SPECIFIC LOCATION FOR THE "ANIMATION FLAGS" BUTTON*
    9. Return to "Sub Action" 0 in PSA v1.3 if you're not already on that subaction
    10. Press "Animation flags"
    11. Check the "Fixed Rotation" checkbox (a.k.a. the unknown flag)
    12. Run "Do It Again" Drag "Do it Again" to the right of PSA v1.3 and make sure UKF.dia is highlighted.
    13. This should be your setup before running the script: http://i.imgur.com/ltzeQ2w.png
          When ready, double-click UNF.dia and enjoy! (There will likely be a beep for every repetition of the script).
          Press F12 to stop the script early if needed.

Once you get a hang of this, 10 minutes of setup and script automation is much better than hours of mindless clicking! Let me know if anything is unclear.
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:33:34 PM by Ebola16 » Logged

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 05:43:41 PM »

My test shows that PSA's made in Brawlbox can ALSO be able to use the "Unknown Flag" with "PSAMod"...Which I have. I've just tested it with a new import I've just did.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 05:55:14 PM »

can you explain that a little more detailed? It would be nice to add it as a part of the tutorial

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 06:35:53 PM »

can you explain that a little more detailed? It would be nice to add it as a part of the tutorial

Let's see...

PSA's that were edited in Brawlbox v0.68b, can also use the "Unknown Flag" if you use the special program, "PSAMod".
    Since it was clearly stated that PSA's in Brawlbox don't have the option and won't get this done...Which doesn't matter because it won't be able to be opened in the original PSA program.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 09:01:34 AM »

ohhh, yeah, I have noticed some PSAs which were edited in bb cant be opened with PSA, I remember DAO used to tell me "Brawlbox is the devil when it comes to editing PSAs dude, it corrupts them and makes them unable to be opened with PSA or tabuu", I have added it to the OP now btw

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 01:31:32 PM »

ohhh, yeah, I have noticed some PSAs which were edited in bb cant be opened with PSA, I remember DAO used to tell me "Brawlbox is the devil when it comes to editing PSAs dude, it corrupts them and makes them unable to be opened with PSA or tabuu", I have added it to the OP now btw

BB might be misunderstood. ^^ This one time I tried to edit Bowser in BB...His specials were unusable in-game, it just make him stay in place like he's frozen. Obviously his specials had been tampered with...wouldn't hurt to re-code and fix them. Other PSA's like Mario or Shiek have that certain coding in there action scripts that might need to be changed in "PSA" before they are opened in BB. I have a not too old Project M PSA for Shiek that I edited in BB.

Post Merge: February 10, 2017, 09:03:46 AM
    OK!...I just further tested my moveset file with the flags and it turns out, PSA's made in brawlbox kinda makes a couple animations glitch a little bit with the flags applied. They make the character go in mid air like so.

There IS a little bit of a save here. There's the next unknown flag just under the one we use now. It works perfectly but, it sinks the character into the ground a little...I guess that's "Fixed Translation"?
    If you look real close you can see it.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:03:47 AM by BraveDragonWolf » Logged

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: