Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with Project M 10 costume project  (Read 4728 times)
HM635
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 04, 2015, 09:40:07 PM »

Ok so I'm trying to give every character in Project M 10 costumes. However a problem I've run into is it freezing trying to load the CSS. I have the feeling it's because the Common5 is getting too big. is there any way around this or am I just doing something wrong?

So far this is the textures I have added and it still works:
-DK:10(+1)
-Samus:10(+1)
-Pikachu:10(+3)
-Luigi:10(+3)
-CptnFalcon:10(+2)
-Zelda:10(+3)
-Sheik:10(+3)
-MK:10(+3)
-Pit:10(+3)
-ZSS:10(+1)
-Lucas:10(+3)
-Diddy:8(+2)
-Charizard:10(+3)

So that's 31 extra textures added to PM and I'm sitting with a 5.28MB file compaired to the normal PM Common5 which is 4.7MB.

*Bowser for some reason I can't get the 08, 09, 10 textures to load. It may be something to do with Giga Bowser idk.

**I ran into trouble with Peach not loading the 08 and 09 textures. I know this is because it needs another file to load the texture but I can't find it.

Any help would be appreciated maybe a Common5 with all 10 slots open already and all I got to do is put in my CSPs. I found one but it was only for normal Brawl and not Project M so there were some complications. Thanks!!!

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 10:07:07 AM »

The common5 does have a max filesize. To reduce the size, you can re-import the textures as CMPR format.(If they're imported already, just export them and import them as CMPR)

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 10:17:39 AM »

-snip-

Are you running 3.5 or 3.02?

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

HM635
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 05:06:34 PM »

The common5 does have a max filesize. To reduce the size, you can re-import the textures as CMPR format.(If they're imported already, just export them and import them as CMPR)

I actually did make it work by changing all the portraits to CMPR which cut the file size drasticaly!  so now all I got to figure out it is how to add more costumes to Bowser and Peach. I know for Peach you need a fit.pac or something of that nature but I can't find what I need and Bowser I have no clue why it wont load his last 3 like I said I assume it has something to do with giga bowser.

Are you running 3.5 or 3.02?

I'm using 3.5

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 06:17:47 PM »

The only thing I know about your next question here is that you can add slots with cBliss, but I don't think that it's compatible with Project M. I'm glad though that you got it to finally work! Grin

HM635
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 06:28:44 PM »

The only thing I know about your next question here is that you can add slots with cBliss, but I don't think that it's compatible with Project M. I'm glad though that you got it to finally work! Grin

Yeah it works it just messes with some of the costume orders so you have to manually fix them. Also another downside is it messes with the way it loads teams colors so you can't play teams...doesn't really matter that much to me but I know some people like to play teams. You know I might put my build up on the vault I bet a lot of tourney players would like it Smiley

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: