Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16
Author Topic: Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods  (Read 265546 times)
Program
Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: July 22, 2015, 12:49:00 AM »

It could perhaps be due to the filesize limit..? This will probably be pretty off-topic but I made a hack over Snake.

When I renamed a bone.. it crashed, but I fixed it when I tried to resize some textures. You should maybe try that too.

Edit; Otherwise it could be that the stage doesn't work over Smashville or Shadow Moses (if you tried it over one of them).
    I haven't tried it over Smashville or Shadow Moses, because it's crashes using its original .rel. As for file size I can 100% confirm that's not the problem. The original size is only about 500kb and it crashes. With all the HD textures it has been working fine, however, the file size is about 1000kb now. It crashes exclusively when I change the lighting colour. To stay on topic here's little picture showing what and HD cloud looks like.

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: July 22, 2015, 06:25:32 AM »

Then I don't know... it could be the version of BrawlBox that you're using that causes it?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: July 22, 2015, 07:06:28 AM »

... if ur gonna use smashville or shadow moses island/spear pillar... ur gonna need to replace the 5 stage files with the same file of the stage... same with shadow moses and spear pillar.

thats how i got suzaku castle running on shadow moses island~

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: July 22, 2015, 08:34:24 AM »

... if ur gonna use smashville or shadow moses island/spear pillar... ur gonna need to replace the 5 stage files with the same file of the stage... same with shadow moses and spear pillar.

^

Fish.
    Edit2;

Old
    Edit; In this pic the only thing that's done is the eye (this isn't the final one).
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:15:18 PM by Lunoz » Logged

Program
    Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: July 22, 2015, 12:46:36 PM »

My problems isn't .rel porting, I've already got the stage working over Shadow Moses. My problem is that I can't change the stage lighting to reflect the time of day I want. When I alter say the C_light1 to anything but what RGB it's set to by default it crashes.
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:18:31 PM by Program » Logged

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #65 on: July 27, 2015, 06:17:10 AM »

A new Remaster Stage

<a href="http://youtu.be/5FPwfG-prtw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/5FPwfG-prtw</a>

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: July 27, 2015, 06:39:02 AM »

I like the progress! One thing I think will be crucial to make it still feel like Brinstar Depths is the lighting. If it looks too bright it's basically a Norfair stage.

Also, do you know enough about collisions to have the thing actually spin? I miss that..

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2015, 10:27:36 AM »

Also, do you know enough about collisions to have the thing actually spin? I miss that..

Can't it be done by just attaching the collision to the rock's bone instead of the stage's TopN/root/whatever bone?
    A new Remaster Stage

Kinda expected to see this. But there are things that bother me about it:
    1. Lighting. Stage looks too bright when compared to original version. Maybe its because of lava/acid.
    2. Kraid. His tail is just awkwardly posed (completly straight and i know why) and his belly texture isn't the right one. He also has low quality for a Wii game, but thats another thing that can't be fixed without completly remaking the model. Also, he just clips through the lava/acid when rising/going down. Can't you add some sort of model GFX (by that, i mean GFX that isn't made of only particles and instead something like PSI Magnet, Mario's Fireball, landing effect, etc) to mask that? Like lava splashes on PM Bowser's Castle?

Post Merge: July 27, 2015, 10:30:55 AM

Can't it be done by just attaching the collision to the rock's bone instead of the stage's TopN/root/whatever bone?
    A new Remaster Stage

Kinda expected to see this. But there are things that bother me about it:
    1. Lighting. Stage looks too bright when compared to original version. Maybe its because of lava/acid.
    2. Kraid. His tail is just awkwardly posed (completly straight and i know why) and his belly texture isn't the right one. He also has low quality for a Wii game, but thats another thing that can't be fixed without completly remaking the model. Also, he just clips through the lava/acid when rising/going down. Can't you add some sort of model GFX (by that, i mean GFX that isn't made of only particles and instead something like PSI Magnet, Mario's Fireball, landing effect, etc) to mask that? Like lava splashes on PM Bowser's Castle?
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:30:55 AM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ » Logged

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2015, 10:54:57 AM »

Guys, don't worry about the lights, I'm working on it. There is a lot of work yet. About the Kraid model I'm trying to export the original from melee with his animation but I can't do it for now. I'm using the Universal Model Converter to convert the dat. extension to mdl0, but the program don't work in my computer (Windows 8.1)

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: July 27, 2015, 11:05:20 AM »

Can't it be done by just attaching the collision to the rock's bone instead of the stage's TopN/root/whatever bone?etc)
    I have no idea. Not a stage guy in the slightest unfortunately. I just want a fully functional Brinstar Depths...
    Guys, don't worry about the lights, I'm working on it. There is a lot of work yet.
    I figured, it was only a comment. Seeing your videos before makes it clear that things change significantly by the end.
    About the Kraid model I'm trying to export the original from melee with his animation but I can't do it for now. I'm using the Universal Model Converter to convert the dat. extension to mdl0, but the program don't work in my computer (Windows 8.1)
    Maybe you could try the Windows 10 download that'll be coming in a few days. It's supposed to be more compatible with most programs than Windows 8 or 8.1.

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2015, 11:32:04 AM »

Guys, don't worry about the lights, I'm working on it. There is a lot of work yet. About the Kraid model I'm trying to export the original from melee with his animation but I can't do it for now. I'm using the Universal Model Converter to convert the dat. extension to mdl0, but the program don't work in my computer (Windows 8.1)
    Ok then.
    ...Wait, that program is already out?

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2015, 11:52:14 AM »

Ok then.
    ...Wait, that program is already out?

Yes, a pre-release http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54619.0

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: July 27, 2015, 08:05:05 PM »

Kraids lair.  [censored] yea.  [censored] yea.
    Will u be making model edits as well?  U can always add turbosmooth modifier to kraids arms to even everything out. In 3ds max.  It will take time tho.  Wish i could offer to help but summer season is very busy for me workwise.  For the moment.

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2015, 07:27:02 PM »

It's summer time!! Thank you anyway BravoEX

Omega Brinstar it's finished!!!

<a href="http://youtu.be/mvgQEpeRSAQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/mvgQEpeRSAQ</a>

Smash Warrior™
    Extreme Kitten

Send Me Your Request For BRSTMs!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: July 28, 2015, 08:42:04 PM »

Nice job, any other Omega Brawl stages you gonna do?

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: