Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16
Author Topic: Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods  (Read 265535 times)
Edwguard Flows
Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: July 19, 2015, 05:20:15 PM »

It's done... if there's no need to make changes.

Good work!!! The Onett HD stage looks great. You're going to upload this stage??

i think the bug animations are perfect
    they are not too distracting
    my only complain would be the two pillars looking to blocky, just from previews

but its just a minor issue, you dont have to change it

The animation have been improved. Now looks more realistic, you can try this stage tomorrow!!
    I don't know what do you mean with "blocky" xD

So, Nintendo decided to use the exact same UV mapping for the old stage as the new one if I understood correctly... Lazy Nintendo!

I wanted an opinion on something that has to do with Yoshi 64. Do we like the new floor texture? I wanted it to look really clean and geometrical, however, I want to make sure I don't lose the "feel" that the original had.

No texture is being left out, I'm making sure I redo them all. Yes I know that the first ring looks to thin I'm going to redo it.

Oh men, this HD textures are amazing!! This chain looks very good. I like this blue floor texture
    but maybe is too "clean"... I don't know. Anyway, good work!

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: July 20, 2015, 01:57:27 AM »

Good work!!! The Onett HD stage looks great. You're going to upload this stage??

Thank you very much and yes, I'm going to upload it. I just need to make a NTSC version, because I'm PAL. The NTSC version of the Onett stage has a higher filesize for some reason.

So, Nintendo decided to use the exact same UV mapping for the old stage as the new one if I understood correctly... Lazy Nintendo!

Yeah, they're just resized.

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2015, 04:30:56 AM »

Thank you very much and yes, I'm going to upload it. I just need to make a NTSC version, because I'm PAL. The NTSC version of the Onett stage has a higher filesize for some reason.

I'm PAL too, but I work with the NTSC version directly. I hear that the Project M team were working in a Pal version but until then ...

Post Merge: July 20, 2015, 01:03:00 PM
    <a href="http://youtu.be/6VmhHJvV9nA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/6VmhHJvV9nA</a>
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:03:00 PM by Edwguard Flows » Logged

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: July 20, 2015, 05:02:32 PM »

I'm PAL too, but I work with the NTSC version directly. I hear that the Project M team were working in a Pal version but until then ...

That's probably going to take a while. Because they don't know how PAL's coding works or something...

Onett HD is uploaded!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209112

Program
    Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: July 20, 2015, 05:50:36 PM »

Great stage! I just tried it and It's awesome, I love the Kihunters they're awesome. It's a little busy, however, that's probably because the past three weeks I've almost exclusively been playing Yoshi 64 (it's a pretty calm and mundane stage).

P.S. I almost forgot that also liked the metal technique you used. I always just use a SpecMap, so I'll have to try using projection sometime.

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2015, 08:31:26 PM »

That's probably going to take a while. Because they don't know how PAL's coding works or something...

Onett HD is uploaded!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209112

Great!! If you prefer, I could add your stage in the first page with the others remastered stages...

Great stage! I just tried it and It's awesome, I love the Kihunters they're awesome. It's a little busy, however, that's probably because the past three weeks I've almost exclusively been playing Yoshi 64 (it's a pretty calm and mundane stage).

P.S. I almost forgot that also liked the metal technique you used. I always just use a SpecMap, so I'll have to try using projection sometime.

Thank you!! This stage has taken me a lot of time... but now it's released!! This metal projection is soo cool and difficult to apply xD

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: July 20, 2015, 08:46:23 PM »

I'm loving Ultimate Brinstar, and I'd say it's probably just that recent experience that Program had that's making him think it looks busy. Could you make SSS images for it? The drab old Brinstar doesn't give a very fair preview of the stage now.

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2015, 09:14:28 PM »

Brinstar certainly looks better than before. So, there is no reason to use the original one. Would be nice to see someone remake n64 Brinstar, but it would require pretty much throwing out and replacing everything from the stage.

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: July 21, 2015, 08:36:06 AM »

Great!! If you prefer, I could add your stage in the first page with the others remastered stages...

Thanks and sure!

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2015, 08:41:32 AM »

I'm loving Ultimate Brinstar, and I'd say it's probably just that recent experience that Program had that's making him think it looks busy. Could you make SSS images for it? The drab old Brinstar doesn't give a very fair preview of the stage now.

Hahaha, thanks!! I thought this stage deserved more quality. It looked like a old beta stage, without a lights and shadows system and with poor textures and materials. I have forgotten do the SSS images. Well this doesn't be a problem, I will do it soon.

Brinstar certainly looks better than before. So, there is no reason to use the original one. Would be nice to see someone remake n64 Brinstar, but it would require pretty much throwing out and replacing everything from the stage.

Yeah!! Now the stage looks decent. After months of work, I could finish it. I did my best!!
    The N64 Planet Zebes needs a complete remastering , including new polygons and materials. I try to replace the acid with my acid material from ultimate brinstar and it isn't bad at all.

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: July 21, 2015, 03:43:31 PM »

I thought about making Summit HD after Onett HD... hmm
    I'm so going to use that Brinstar HD (aka Ultimate Brinstar), aswell as Saffron City HD and Yoshi's Island 64 HD. They're great looking!

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: July 21, 2015, 04:22:47 PM »

So, I made these really quickly in case somebody wants to use them. They're not great, however, they'll do until someone else makes so better ones.

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2015, 05:32:40 PM »

So, I made these really quickly in case somebody wants to use them. They're not great, however, they'll do until someone else makes so better ones.

Thank you Program. I just finish the SSS and I uploaded both images with the stages in the rar archive. Anyway, also they can use yours pic too.

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: July 21, 2015, 07:39:33 PM »

No problem, they only took a second to make. I just posted them in case you didn't have time to make yours for a while.
    So, I thought it would be cool to make a version of Yoshi 64 over Smashville or Shadow Moses. That way I could have different times of day, however, when I went to change the stage lighting it crashes the stage. I've changed stage lighting on other stages just fine, but this one crashes every time for no reason. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this? If so let me know.

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: July 21, 2015, 11:06:04 PM »

So, I thought it would be cool to make a version of Yoshi 64 over Smashville or Shadow Moses. That way I could have different times of day, however, when I went to change the stage lighting it crashes the stage. I've changed stage lighting on other stages just fine, but this one crashes every time for no reason. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this? If so let me know.

It could perhaps be due to the filesize limit..? This will probably be pretty off-topic but I made a hack over Snake.
    I tried to fix them.

The legs still look a little sharp in some animations but w/e. I'm fine with that.

When I renamed a bone.. it crashed, but I fixed it when I tried to resize some textures. You should maybe try that too.

Edit; Otherwise it could be that the stage doesn't work over Smashville or Shadow Moses (if you tried it over one of them).
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:14:45 AM by Lunoz » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: