Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 16
Author Topic: Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods  (Read 265561 times)
Edwguard Flows
Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #75 on: July 29, 2015, 03:46:29 AM »

Nice job, any other Omega Brawl stages you gonna do?

Thanks! Well, I'm doing other Omega stage but isn't a brawl stage. Is based in the Ultimate Pyrosphere stage. I think, I will finish it soon.

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: July 29, 2015, 01:07:48 PM »

I'd like to do Planet Zebes (well, if you weren't going to) instead of Summit.. as Summit already has pretty high textures and I dunno how I should make the ice in HD, it's too hard for me (// not skilled enough). But, if if could do Zebes, should I use the version by Mewtwo2000?

Smash Warrior™
    Extreme Kitten

Send Me Your Request For BRSTMs!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: July 29, 2015, 03:40:35 PM »

Thanks! Well, I'm doing other Omega stage but isn't a brawl stage. Is based in the Ultimate Pyrosphere stage. I think, I will finish it soon.

Also, quick question, is there a way to put the static (no acid) version of Omega Brinstar on Brinstar instead of Norfair? Will I just need a Norfair .rel onto to Brinstar?

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2015, 07:20:05 PM »

I'd like to do Planet Zebes (well, if you weren't going to) instead of Summit.. as Summit already has pretty high textures and I dunno how I should make the ice in HD, it's too hard for me (// not skilled enough). But, if if could do Zebes, should I use the version by Mewtwo2000?

Yeah, you could do that. I'm busy with other stages. If I were you,I would use the version that comes with the Project M ver 3.6 beta.

Also, quick question, is there a way to put the static (no acid) version of Omega Brinstar on Brinstar instead of Norfair? Will I just need a Norfair .rel onto to Brinstar?

Well... You can try with the Brawl Stage Module Converter. Using the Norfair base rel to replace the zebes.rel.

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: July 30, 2015, 04:42:31 AM »

Yeah, you could do that. I'm busy with other stages. If I were you,I would use the version that comes with the Project M ver 3.6 beta.

Yeah but could you or someone send me that stage via PM? As I don't have Project M and don't know where to get it.

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2015, 05:32:35 AM »

Better use PM version. Its same thing, but most likely has less bugs or something.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkfjwnzxoqn2hug/STGDXZEBES_Z.pac?dl=0
    Also, will you just replace textures?

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: July 30, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »

Better use PM version. Its same thing, but most likely has less bugs or something.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkfjwnzxoqn2hug/STGDXZEBES_Z.pac?dl=0
    Also, will you just replace textures?

Edit2;

Thanks! And uh, probably.. we'll see. Idk what other things I could do. Got any suggestions?

Edit; The acid apertures the eyes. XD
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:51:16 PM by Lunoz » Logged

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2015, 05:19:09 AM »

Edit2;

Thanks! And uh, probably.. we'll see. Idk what other things I could do. Got any suggestions?

Nice textures!!

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: July 31, 2015, 06:54:57 AM »

Thanks! It's easier to remake Nintendo 64 textures than Brawl textures fsr. Probably because it makes a big difference when remaking pixelated things.

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2015, 09:11:30 AM »

Edit2;

Looks better now. I have suggestions, but its more than just textures.

Program
    Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: July 31, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »

Edit2;

Nice work! The only problem is see is this -
    So, I know I have a lot of stuff going, however, I've been wanting to do an HD Yoshi's 64 for a while and I figured I'd do another 64 Stage while I'm at it. HD means completely remade texture, because you can't really make 8 bit texture "HD". This is the moving platform on the right of Planet Zebes 64. Enjoy

P.S. I'm doing this for this thread here -

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: July 31, 2015, 02:23:56 PM »

The only problem is...

I totally forgot about that... what should I do? Should I just stop, or should we incorporate and make it as a collab? You're the one to decide because you started before me. And thanks btw.
    « Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 02:24:48 PM by Lunoz » Logged

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2015, 03:14:13 PM »

Nice work! The only problem is see is this -
    All i can say is that lights should use color sequence animation (.clr or something like that) instead. Less space and it would look better.

Also, in case someone will want to go beyond textures for this stage - i can help with parts for it.
    *insert very annoying NES sounds and dat eye brow thing here*
    « Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:41:20 PM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ » Logged

Program
    Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: July 31, 2015, 05:52:48 PM »

I totally forgot about that... what should I do? Should I just stop, or should we incorporate and make it as a collab? You're the one to decide because you started before me. And thanks btw.
    You'll probably finish yours first, however, I started mine first... So... I'm not really sure what to do, is there some kind of  KC-MM referee we can call? I'd say let me finish what I started, the problem is I don't want to be rude and I know I'd personally be hacked off if someone told me to trash my work for no real reason. Maybe you could release yours independently from this thread, that way you don't have to have wasted time and I can still post mine here when it's finished. I don't want to tick anyone off or make any anonymous enemies, so if you have an issue with my proposal just let me know.

All i can say is that lights should use color sequence animation (.clr or something like that) instead. Less space and it would look better.

Also, in case someone will want to go beyond textures for this stage - i can help with parts for it.
    *insert very annoying NES sounds and dat eye brow thing here*
    That textures looks bad because of the gif's compression. I've never used a .clr before so I might have to figure out how to use that and get back to you. As for adding elements I'd love to, but I don't use 3dsmax. This stage needs some Zoomers on the platforms in my opinion

As for Yoshi 64 I only have two (If I remember correctly) textures left before it's done. That and fixing the floor texture. I decided to drop the alts for now.

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2015, 01:18:47 AM »

That textures looks bad because of the gif's compression. I've never used a .clr before so I might have to figure out how to use that and get back to you. As for adding elements I'd love to, but I don't use 3dsmax. This stage needs some Zoomers on the platforms in my opinion
    Why not use BrawlBox for gifs then? And its pretty easy to use .clr animations (just gets annoying when you need texture's colors to stay in certain way for more than 5 frames).
    I can give you Geemers in such case. I'll have to dig through files for a while though.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: