Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: ThePhantomPsychic's Moveset Thread  (Read 17115 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 04:18:42 PM »

Just so you know, (since it's a little obvious that Deoxys will win), I can't yet make alternate forms... That requires more filespace and a bit more knowledge for me...
    yopu should focus on a single form then  you got 2 choices on the vault

normal deoxys import by theytah or an attack form deoxys vertex by Aafyre

ThePhantomPsychic
    Extreme Kitten

You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 11:51:55 AM »

Bumped for people who voted the 4th option.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »

*subs* I'm not familiar with your work but the ideas seem cool. Are there any video previews?

Since KingJigglypuff is working on a mutliple-form Deoxys and already has models done for it, I voted for the fourth option. I have some ideas I've always wanted to be done well, but what sorts of characters do you like to work on? Throwing out whatever I think is cool seems inconsiderate.

ThePhantomPsychic
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 07:47:36 PM »

True... what I was mainly planning to do was have everyone who voted on the fourth option to say it here, and we can see if we can agree on just one idea. I'm not too sure how that will end, though.
    For the people who "aren't easily convinced" this is going to be a royal pain. But I guess I can just make another poll for the fourth option.

Keep in mind, I'm not like Leon Exodio or KJP, I don't know every aspect of PSA/Brawlbox and how to use it, but I think I am pretty good at it.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: July 20, 2015, 08:45:00 PM »

Okay, that seems like a good enough system. I guess I could suggest a few ideas that I would personally want and then see if people agree or suggest other things. What I'd want is here, in no particular order:

* SSB4 Greninja
    * animation revamp of Mega Man over Snake (already on the vault, if you'd consider this sort of thing)
    * Ray Mk. III (from Custom Robo)
    * Metal Sonic (the ones on the vault are pretty bad)

I personally play PM, so I'd prefer PSAs be made with them in mind, but I'm happy so long as they work in it honestly. I don't think a Custom Robo moveset has ever existed, so if you wanted to do something original, that's your best bet.

ThePhantomPsychic
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 08:34:21 AM »

Keep in mind, I have only seen SSB4 Greninja, so If any of yours gets picked, you have to tell me EXACTLY what you want.

(Also, If you can get a better animator, like TheShyGuy, SDoom, or etc., please do so. Animation is not my strong point, but I'm not entirely crappy.)

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: July 21, 2015, 08:46:37 AM »

Keep in mind, I have only seen SSB4 Greninja, so If any of yours gets picked, you have to tell me EXACTLY what you want.

(Also, If you can get a better animator, like TheShyGuy, SDoom, or etc., please do so. Animation is not my strong point, but I'm not entirely crappy.)
    That's totally fine. I'll worry about adding more detail to the ideas if they get picked. I have some decent plans.

I don't know too many animators but I'll give it a shot when a project is picked.

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 06:41:04 AM »

Okay, that seems like a good enough system. I guess I could suggest a few ideas that I would personally want and then see if people agree or suggest other things. What I'd want is here, in no particular order:

* SSB4 Greninja
    * animation revamp of Mega Man over Snake (already on the vault, if you'd consider this sort of thing)
    * Ray Mk. III (from Custom Robo)
    * Metal Sonic (the ones on the vault are pretty bad)

Agreed would definitely like to see a Metal Sonic Psa. The best one on the vault would probably be the Supreme Metal Sonic V2 psa:
    ! No longer available

The only issue however is it is overpowered. But on a bright note it takes some elements from the games and incorporates them rather impressively.
    ! No longer available

! No longer available
    « Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:40:34 AM by Blueblur22 » Logged

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: July 22, 2015, 06:50:02 AM »

That PSA would need to be toned down a lot, but it would be a nice basis for something if done right. Some things are pretty generic (or at least seem that way because of all the GFX being used) so a few new moves may be necessary. It probably is the best on the vault though.

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: July 22, 2015, 07:04:54 AM »

That PSA would need to be toned down a lot, but it would be a nice basis for something if done right. Some things are pretty generic (or at least seem that way because of all the GFX being used) so a few new moves may be necessary. It probably is the best on the vault though.

Yep I completely agree with you I just really liked how he incorporated the  electric move in the air that Meltal uses from Sonic 4 and I liked his use of the Maximum V overide and Black Shield(Could use a little work tho). Other then that, the rest of the moves would probably need to be replaced

ThePhantomPsychic
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: July 23, 2015, 07:34:01 AM »

Blueblur, just to let you know, those videos are expired, they don't exist, so next time, can you check to see if they do? It's kind of hard to reference something when it's not there...

So, if "choose a moveset" wins, we can chalk two up for Metal Sonic...

Keep in mind, whatever option wins, you have to choose the EXACT moveset you want, and please, no transforming into other characters, I have not figured that out yet, but I can do counters.

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: July 25, 2015, 11:49:27 AM »

Blueblur, just to let you know, those videos are expired, they don't exist, so next time, can you check to see if they do? It's kind of hard to reference something when it's not there...

So, if "choose a moveset" wins, we can chalk two up for Metal Sonic...

Keep in mind, whatever option wins, you have to choose the EXACT moveset you want, and please, no transforming into other characters, I have not figured that out yet, but I can do counters.

I'm not sure why it is doing that but if you click on the no longer available it should take you to the videos

ThePhantomPsychic
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: August 16, 2015, 08:19:19 AM »

*bumped*

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 10:54:09 AM »

So what's gonna happen with the poll? I see that Deoxys is winning but KJP is already pretty far along into a moveset for him.

ThePhantomPsychic
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 11:03:51 AM »

That I don't know. The reason I put deoxys on my poll is that I said I would do one for Velen back in October 2014, and I really didn't know much at the time, so I couldn't make it.

Since KJP is much better than me at psa, I am probably just going to ask everyone if I can cancel deoxys.

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: