Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Small CSP Contribution (Pokémon)  (Read 3154 times)
Tiberious
Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 04, 2015, 12:41:44 PM »

This isn't a ton, but when I saw how they got super lazy with the Pokémon Trainer's individual 'mon CSPs while having their own box pictures, this idea sprang into my mind.

Of course, I wanted to make them look as official as possible, so I used the trophy models, which, apparently Charizard's trophy model does [/i]not[/i] play well with exporters. Still, I was able to tame it and bend it to my will, so get rekt, DolPokeLizardonR1!

The original idea was to have images for independent pokémon for Brawl Expansion where the core of the modding focus was characters and/or stages. No outrageous pose changes, just color shifts.

Anyway, here's the images. They're already 'formatted' for Brawl's native CI8, 240-color format, so if you drop 'em in, they should work fine.

Charizard Preview:

All Charizard colors

Squirtle Preview:

All Squirtle colors

Ivysaur Preview:

All Ivysaur Colors

Use these, or not, or distribute 'em if you think they're good enough. Hell, I don't even really need credit for 'em. I'll just be happy if they get used.
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:42:35 PM by Tiberious » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 12:57:31 PM »

I'm sure they'll be used even more if you put those CSPs in your Vault! Smiley
    It would also mean a large chance for people to use them in packs and credit you for 'em. Wink

Post Merge: April 04, 2015, 12:59:45 PM
    Excellent job, btw!
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:59:45 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 01:32:42 PM »

I'm not sure how I'd do that. I'm usually not one for actually creating much, so never really had need to know.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 01:51:00 PM »

You can click this icon above:

Then you can click this button:

Then you can call it something(Entry Name), select "Pack" and then "Portrait"(Type of Entry), put in the Download Link(You can put in one of the three if you don't want to compile them into one .zip, and then put the other two links at the top of the Description), put in the urls for the three images above of Charizard Ivysaur and Squirtle(The urls that you used with the img&/img BBC code) where it says "Images/Video: (Direct links only. Minimum of 1, 3 preferred.)", select "No" for desyncing Wi-Fi, and and then write the Description in where it says "Info Text".

Below, it will show a preview of the Brawl Vault entry(Though the preview is slightly different than the actual entry), and when you're done, you can click the "Submit" button at the bottom. It will then say "Entry created successfully. Go to entry?" or something like that, with an OK and another button; if you click "OK", you can see the Brawl Vault entry. Dunno what happens with the other button, though.

Post Merge: April 04, 2015, 01:53:14 PM
    Nvm; it looks like you already made them as entries. :facepalm:
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 01:53:14 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: