Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hacks not working??  (Read 789 times)
CombaticonsCombine?
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 20, 2015, 03:03:21 PM »

So, I was playing Brawl one day on my Wii. I remember thinking: Gee, I wish Skull Kid was in this game. But then I remembered a Skull Kid Toon Link hack I saw on here a while back. So, I decided to try it. I set up my 2GB SD card, put WeHackWii, LetterBomb, BootMii, Gecko...That kind of stuff on it. I installed everything, did a NAND backup...

I was nice and ready for some hacks, darn it! So I downloaded BrawlEx, and that just went so wrong. Vague instructions, maybe, maybe not. It loaded Brawl fine...But when I wanted to select a stage, it froze and went BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Now, note that I hadn't installed Skull Kid yet. So, deciding that I needed a hack with some clearer instructions, I tried Brawl-. It worked fine when I loaded it through LetterBomb, but sometimes it would freeze right after the BrawlMinus.net screen. And sometimes it wouldn't show the Brawl- intro, only the normal one.

This continued into the main menu, where it looked just like Vanilla Brawl except for character and stage select. I didn't get the beeping. This didn't always happen, though.

After installing Brawl-, I tried Skull Kid and a Geno hack for R.O.B. Both of their animations and attacks were really messed up.

So I guess my questions are these:

How do I install Brawl hackpacks (as I call them) such as BrawlEx and Brawl- properly?
How, in detail, do I install Character hacks that have custom models, textures, AND movesets? Note that Skull Kid AND Geno have several Fit(character).pac/pcs files to choose from. Which do I install?

If you need reference, Skull Kid is in Top Downloads, and the Geno is the final Southcraft version.

Please respond ASAP!  Oh shi~

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: