Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need a 3DS max 2010 installer (Already have my old codes, just need installer)  (Read 1706 times)
Sir Kirby the 4th
Extreme Kitten

Yep.

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Active Contributor Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: April 25, 2015, 11:05:36 PM »

OK, I have my old activation code, serial #, & ect... for 3DS max 2010, but the Autodesk website does not have that installer anymore, so my question is: do any of you know an external place where I can download it (I'm trying to Google it, nothing special), or maybe one of you guys can upload your installer? If these codes work... Will they? I guess that's another important question. I would need a 32 bit installer. Because I REALLY hate relying on other people to get stuff done for me, & so far, my success rate for requests being made is 0%. I ask this, because my computer I used to mod is probably in a million pieces, & in the atmosphere.
    « Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:08:36 PM by Sir Kirby the 4th » Logged

Sir Kirby the 4th
    Extreme Kitten

Yep.

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 02:13:43 PM »

Just to be clearer: I still have my serial & activation codes, I just need the installer. I have those codes because I used to do imports:
    I'm not sure if those codes will still work, but I really want to do more of that stuff. & I looked everywhere, & all I found was a code generator... I ALREADY HAVE MY CODES! Do I have to download that, & then insert my personal codes, because Posting the link to an installer for that is not good?
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:32:56 PM by Sir Kirby the 4th » Logged

Sir Kirby the 4th
    Extreme Kitten

Yep.

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 06:48:17 PM »

*Update*
    I checked my Autodesk profile, the Autodesk "Virtual Agent" &... still nothing. The oldest it goes is 2012, & I only used that for 1 hack (my first, which is Wheatley), because it's impossible to use.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: