Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My game keeps freezing  (Read 1541 times)
Energetic Johnny
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 05, 2015, 06:09:46 PM »

Every time i try to play versus mode or training mode and choose a stage the game freezes like every time its annoying so please help

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 06:49:58 PM »

Which hacks are you using, where did you place the files, what did you name the files, and what mode are you in?(i.e. Riivolution, Gecko, Project M, etc.)

Without knowing any of these things, I can't help you.

Energetic Johnny
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »

I Use GECKO

Post Merge: May 06, 2015, 06:08:42 PM
    Gecko goes normal i do everything right and then i choose a character and then when im on stage select for more than 5 secs  it freezes

Post Merge: May 06, 2015, 06:10:15 PM
    i name the files right and i have no stage hacks only thing i hacked was menu screens, characters, and music
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 06:10:15 PM by Energetic Johnny » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 06:22:52 PM »

First thing to do: for each of those three things(menu screens, characters, music), try each one separately and see which of those 3 it is/are.(You can test via renaming the folders that have the files of the one you're NOT testing)

Second thing to do: For each of those that DOES freeze, try each of the sub-sections by itself.(e.g. with Fighters, do Mario, then Bowser, then etc., then the portraits of each character in the same way)

Do step 2 until you no longer have sub-sections. Then tell me these things about the files which are causing trouble:

The name(s) of the file(s) itself/themselves
    The name of the mod(And preferably a BrawlVault link; if you give just the link, the name of the mod isn't needed)
    A description of what the mod does(If the BrawlVault link is provided, this is not needed, unless the entry doesn't have a good-enough description/images)
    Preferably the files themselves(If the BrawlVault link is provided, this is not needed, unless it has a broken download; this is preferable to help know what the problem is; it's not overall necessary, only mostly necessary)

Energetic Johnny
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 04:55:42 PM »

ok ill do that thanks

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: