Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: About Project m Iso builder tool  (Read 1120 times)
kamelotnoah2
Newbie Kitten

Im noah .... and i love to draw !

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: May 10, 2015, 05:58:23 AM »

Hello everyone, here a question:

I tried to use the project m iso builder , but i get a  error when its close to finish, i used a ntcs  iso version , the size :
                 , loooks like i have the rigth iso, and i already check a lot of post about posible errors, the error  in my case its:   when the iso builder are close to finish it try to found  a file callled project m custom baner, he cant found it and leave the iso in his original form * it dont install the project m over the iso* im not sure if its for some of my computers protection protocole or something like that but i start to think maybe im not downloading that exact file, well, can someone tell me if inside the folder called banners are something inside ? because qhen i donwload the file i cant found nothing inside that folder,  i already search inside the system folder where the normal baner file are but there are only the comon.pac files not the baner file, maybe im downloading it incomplete?  here its the link from wath am i talking about: http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-3-5-online-via-dolphin-netplay-setup-optimization-guide-3-5-ready.346700/   , please help! i actually want to create the iso with the smash 3 project textures and models but if i cant make the normal iso builder run i will cant even modify the project m iso too.... thanks for your time!

Just a digital artist here .

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: