Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Some help for someone looking to get a bit heavier into hacking...  (Read 5824 times)
dingo
Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 06:48:13 AM »

FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac is for if animations where changed. If this was put in with the PSA then use the one that came with the PSA. In FitToonLink.pac some attacks may have renamed animations so just put in anything you have for the PSA in the toonlink folder.

The brawl+ coding for character PSAs should all be in their individual folders. So as long as you don't take anything out they should be made for brawl+.

Eon the Wolf
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 07:21:32 AM »

I know. What I mean is, say toonlink...I have a falco, samus, and toon link dl where the boomerang, missiles, samus bomb, laser, and falco's up b are all made to look like phazon...and they all use both motion and the normal .pac...so which one would affect the look , and which one would possibly affect any damage or physics or w/e changes?
    EDIT: And my objective is keeping the look of the effects, but removing as much brawl + coding/files as possible...most of the characters I can remove. But those with effect changes from downloads....I dunno what should be removed n what shouldn't....
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 07:23:04 AM by Eon the Wolf » Logged

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 07:28:40 AM »

If you have brawl box you can open .pac files to find the models and textures. The textures are either in fitname.pac, fitname00.pac/pcs or fitnamemotionetc.pac.

Each character has different kinds of models in different files. If you don't want to put a new PSA and just want the textures you can either put them in as whatever they are named. Which would take away the brawl+ balancing if it's a fitname.pac.

Or you can export and replace the textures on the brawl+ balanced characters by using brawlbox.

Eon the Wolf
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 09:06:44 AM »

Okay, thanks. So far I think I have everything I need ^^. If I need any more help, I'll be sure to ask again....

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 09:09:57 AM »

Your welcome. Feel free to ask anything.

Eon the Wolf
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 09:43:12 AM »

I will. Thanks again though. Even though what you said wasn't exactly what I needed/was tryin to do, it still kind of told me what to do in a round-a-bout way in order to do what I DID want xD....Now just to get extra stage audio, take character pics n turn em into portraits, finish gettin skins for characters n levels, new backgrounds for menus...n figure out why level n stock disappeared on the flaming blue CSS Sad

Eon the Wolf
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 05:17:54 PM »

I have another question for anyone willing to answer. I've noticed that most of G&W's skins are 'REPLACES ALL SKINS'....but not all say that. So my question is this; Is it possible to install more than one G&W skin? If so, why are the numbers to do so not listed ANYWHERE? Or is it just one skin fits all if you try to skin G&W?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »

Well, there's a program called GWitizer that changes the RGB color values for G&W. It does not change his texture, only his RGB values.
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:01:56 PM by SegtendoberrizItsLink » Logged

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Eon the Wolf
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 05:49:57 PM »

So if I use a texture hack, no matter what number code or w/e I put....Every color will become that texture...correct?

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 05:57:58 PM »

So if I use a texture hack, no matter what number code or w/e I put....Every color will become that texture...correct?

Not if you use GWitizer. You individually choose what color each G&W color is. It's only for solid colors, not designs though.
    Btw, Game & Watch only has one texture file.

Eon the Wolf
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 06:03:07 PM »

Okay, so just one texture file....Thank you....Actually....if I do replace the one texture file...Can I still use GWitizer to affect the different hues of the texture across the various 'colors' GW has? (IE I use the Scales skin and change it so theres the green scales, blue scales, so on n so forth...)

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 10:51:00 AM »

Okay, so just one texture file....Thank you....Actually....if I do replace the one texture file...Can I still use GWitizer to affect the different hues of the texture across the various 'colors' GW has? (IE I use the Scales skin and change it so theres the green scales, blue scales, so on n so forth...)
    No, you can't apply textures w/ GWitizer. Only the RGB colors.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Eon the Wolf
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 01:58:22 PM »

No, What I mean is...if I install scales VIA SD loader...can I use GWitizer and make it so theres a blue scales, red scales, so n n so forth...or is it either just the single texture, or just GWitizer (meaning they won't work together...)?

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: