Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Re: Program's OCD Texture Workshop Nurse Peach 8/22/2015)  (Read 47550 times)
123123sora
Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: June 14, 2015, 05:53:33 AM »

It might be that I was able to make her gold embroidery actually shiny...Like it always should have been in my opinion.

How did you do that O_O I didnt know that was even possible

Program
    Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 14, 2015, 08:23:31 AM »

How did you do that O_O I didnt know that was even possible
    After Peach is released I'll make a tutorial if anyone wants it, but for now lets just say I first discovered this in a trophy and was able to implement it in Peach.
    So Peach is pretty much in her final stage before recolours so the next picture you see of her will be in game. In the mean time I thought I'd show a bit of my Hyrule Zelda. Keep in mind this is not final.

123123sora
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: June 15, 2015, 07:57:19 PM »

After Peach is released I'll make a tutorial if anyone wants it, but for now lets just say I first discovered this in a trophy and was able to implement it in Peach.
    So Peach is pretty much in her final stage before recolours so the next picture you see of her will be in game. In the mean time I thought I'd show a bit of my Hyrule Zelda. Keep in mind this is not final.

Awesome, I can't wait for both of these.

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 06:36:48 PM »

I haven't added an update in the past few day because Peach is being a professional pain when it comes to getting her colours right ingame. Also, Smash 4 DLC is the greatest thing ever!

Update time! One of the small details about Peach that annoyed me was her golf club... It looks awful.
    I made it chrome and the head has two different reflections on it (they're a little hard to see here).

Also, can anyone explain this. Peach's golf "hilt"? and head both use textures from melee. That doesn't sound that weird until you do research and realize they both are unused textures in melee left in Plum's trophy.
    Peach's Brawl texture
    Melee Plum texture

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: June 17, 2015, 08:52:41 PM »

That's weird that they did that. Great job on the golf club, btw! Grin
    Can't wait to see the tennis racket! Cheesy

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 05:18:44 PM »

That's weird that they did that. Great job on the golf club, btw! Grin
    Can't wait to see the tennis racket! Cheesy
    If you have any suggestions on what to do with the tennis racquet I'll gladly listen, because I couldn't really think of anything to do with it. If the file size allows me I'll be doing this for the frying pan

Update Time! New Crown! The crown jewels are not going to be that colour I'm still adjusting those; I also might consider making the design outline a bit darker. I changed it because Nintendo's render doesn't match what it looks like in game.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2015, 05:46:40 PM »

I do like the color of Nintendo's render better than the in-game color for the crown-part, though, but that's just IMO. Also, IMO, the frying pan looks weird like that and it should be all one color like the original, but silver instead of bluish.

Also, I have an idea for the tennis racket: The purple part-silver; the silver part-the same color silver; the handle-part with the brown on it-I'm not sure exactly the color that would look cool on it, but probably something like this:

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: June 19, 2015, 06:40:20 PM »

I do like the color of Nintendo's render better than the in-game color for the crown-part, though, but that's just IMO. Also, IMO, the frying pan looks weird like that and it should be all one color like the original, but silver instead of bluish.

Also, I have an idea for the tennis racket: The purple part-silver; the silver part-the same color silver; the handle-part with the brown on it-I'm not sure exactly the color that would look cool on it, but probably something like this:
    I'm not sure if I can do that for the racquet since I'm trying to make this look as much as possible like the Wii U version. I did try to give the racquet some shine but it just looked dumb. I'm going to try to give it a new handle texture though, and it will probably be pretty close to the colour you have. The pan texture is based off the new design actually.

P.S. The new crown texture looks a bit better in game.

Post Merge: June 21, 2015, 05:05:30 PM
    So I figured since I was working on Imp Midna today I might as well do the pair. I just started this, however, I don't think I need to tell you which is the old and which is the new.

P.S. Still working on Peach her crown needs to adjust more but here's a look ingame
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 05:05:31 PM by Program » Logged

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: June 21, 2015, 10:50:23 PM »

I like your wii u peach nice work

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2015, 12:01:11 PM »

I love the new Midna texture, though I'm wondering if there's supposed to be that line there on her leg.

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: June 25, 2015, 10:30:01 AM »

Firstly Sorry for the lack of updates PM 3.6 just came out and I've been working on a quick little secret project.

Update Time! Today I wanted to show off an old unfinished texture I had of Jody Summers. I really want to finish this one sometime because I like how it has turned out so far.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: June 25, 2015, 04:18:50 PM »

Jody Summers

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Really good work here, dude-o. Jody's outfit is a great pick for Samus.
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:30:43 PM by HypnotizeOverdrive » Logged

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 05:55:16 PM »

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Really good work here, dude-o. Jodi's outfit is a great pick for Samus.
    Thanks! I made a quick mock up of the hair using PM's Justin Bailey, and I think it will work pretty well.
    Also, I've been messing around in brawlbox with ZSS trying to get her to look like some artwork I found.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2015, 12:09:50 PM »

Wait so is it not just a spec map? :O
    Also I love your retextures, would you allow me to use your HD64Mario textures for a Mario edit I've been making to make Mario look more like his SM64 artwork?

Key work "making", I know that there are some things that need edits. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: June 27, 2015, 12:59:55 PM »

Wait so is it not just a spec map? :O
    Also I love your retextures, would you allow me to use your HD64Mario textures for a Mario edit I've been making to make Mario look more like his SM64 artwork?

Key work "making", I know that there are some things that need edits. lol
    No it's not just a spec map it works a little bit differently. If you collab me you can use whatever you want, however, I'd really love to make some textures that look more like the actual artwork for you if want them. Also, oddly enough I'm working on a Mario myself based on the 80's cartoon. It's just a Brawlbox edit but I think it'll be pretty funny when it's done.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: