Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should I keep the Fthrow the airplane toss or make it his throw from SSF2?
Airplane Toss - 1 (16.7%)
SSF2 - 4 (66.7%)
Don't care - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Armored Dragon's Project M PSA thread: currently working on a Tails PSA  (Read 5780 times)
Armored dragon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 10, 2015, 01:30:15 PM »

Hello to anyone who's reading this. I sometimes make PSAs for project M, most of the time minor. I'm not that great of an animator TBH. I don't make mods very often but I might as well post here if I do anything. if you would like to give feedback on these hacks or want to help out, post here or PM me.

Green=done
Red=not done

so here are some that I currently am working on/made

3.6 full GroundStomp Charizard
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209551

So I saw that someone made one like this for brawl and I decided to make one for project M. it functions differently from that one though. when charizard does his down taunt, his stomps can bury opponents and slightly damage them. has similar knockback/bury time to Donkey Kong's headbutt. the first stomp is stronger than the second due to the waiting time of the taunt.

melee styled Yoshi grabs and throws
3.6 full http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209552
again, someone made something similar for brawl and I got the idea to make this. basically all that's different is yoshi's mouth gets bigger when he holds and throws the opponent like in melee, other than that, it's the same. I didn't make most of these animations. it most likely will desync wi-fi.

3.6 Full Tails over Sonic
Alpha V0.2:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209553
This one is gonna take a while. I have many ideas for stuff to add to him to make him different, though somethings, most notably the throws, are currently impossible to make since the why KTH's Tails is rigged, rotating his tails to spin or anything is impossible without it looking very weird, and I don't know how to rig. if someone can help with this, I would be very thankful. someone already volunteered to do recolors, so I'll wait to see what they do.
The changes in alpha V.02 are on the description of the vault entry

for now, will be voiceless, I have some ideas for what to replace, like his star KO sound being the game over music from the classic sonics, his normal KO sound being the death sound from the classic sonics, and at least one of his sounds when he gets hit is the rings lost sound from Sonic.

Side Smash: (STF) Squash Punch: brings his hands back, then claps them together to Squash the opponent. has a sweetspot in his palms, and the other parts are weaker.

Dash Attack: (STF) Push Away: Runs up to the opponent and puts his hands out and trys to push them away.

Up Smash: (STF) Wind up Uppercut: uses sonic's side smash charge and start animation, but does a uppercut and sends the opponent upward.

Up tilt: possibly sonic's Vbrawl up tilt.

Up Throw: (STF) Airplane Drop: picks up the opponent, flys into the air, and slams them down into the ground. this one is currently impossible, but something has to be done about his up throw, as he doesn't have quills to stab the opponent with.

Down Throw: (STF) Stamp Dive: puts the opponent on the ground, and jumps on them with huge feet.

Back Throw: (SSF2) Puts the opponent behind him, stands on his hands, and mule kicks the opponent

Foward Throw: (STF) Airplane Throw: picks up the opponent, flys back, then flys forward and throws the opponent.

Down Taunt: (Advance) Jumps up excitingly.

If I come up with anything new, I will add it. I will also take suggestions.

thanks for reading any of this.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 06:24:51 PM by Armored dragon » Logged

Sub
Extreme Kitten

"It cannot be helped."

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 07:09:15 PM »

I think you should make the dash attack different, like maybe he should just jump then kick out his two feet, like how sonic does in STF. You should change his Nspecial too, along with side special and up special.Now, I think his FAir should just be Sonics brawl FAir, and i think the NAir should be him spinning around, hitting opponents with his tails, and the BAir should be a double kick, each kick dealing half damage of Sonics BAir.

Legacy XP dev, I play P:M.

DISCORD: Sub#3569
I do not take requests.

Armored dragon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 07:21:45 PM »

I think you should make the dash attack different, like maybe he should just jump then kick out his two feet, like how sonic does in STF. You should change his Nspecial too, along with side special and up special.Now, I think his FAir should just be Sonics brawl FAir, and i think the NAir should be him spinning around, hitting opponents with his tails, and the BAir should be a double kick, each kick dealing half damage of Sonics BAir.
IDK about changing the dash attack, as Tails had the running shove attack from STF, but sonic didn't. I had some ideas for changing specials, like neutral being he shoots a projectile with a gun and his side possibly being he summons a hand to flick the opponent away, both from sonic battle, but IDK how I would get them in. I like the neutral air idea, so I might use that, I was thinking of making the side aerial be were he does a foward tail whip, and his down aerial being a diagonal downward tail whip that can meteor. I will most likely use the Bair idea. thank you for the ideas. 

Sub
Extreme Kitten

"It cannot be helped."

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 07:59:37 PM »

I got a idea for Side Special, how bout dummy rings? He throws a dummy ring at somebody, and it sticks to them for 2 seconds then does a little explosion on them, then the dummy rings can be used again after 3 seconds. And give him like 5 jumps, the first jump can be the same as sonics normal jumps, but the other 4 can go 25% percent as high as sonics jumps. The up special can be him flying or a spring that has half height of sonics spring.
Also, the DAir can be brawl sonics DAir instead, but instead of staying in place, it goes foward a little bit. Down Smash can be like yoshis down smash or the split kick. For taunts, the up taunt can be him pointing two on his fingers at the player, he doesnt say anything, but as he does the taunt, a sound effect that sounds like when roy does his BAir plays. For Side Taunt, he wil put his hand on top of his eyes as if he was trying to see further, and say "Did you see that?"
I think the voice should be from Sonic 06, Generations, Colors, and other modern sonic games.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 08:01:35 PM by SonicTheBrawlhog » Logged

I do not take requests.

Armored dragon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 08:10:52 PM »

I got a idea for Side Special, how bout dummy rings? He throws a dummy ring at somebody, and it sticks to them for 2 seconds then does a little explosion on them, then the dummy rings can be used again after 3 seconds. And give him like 5 jumps, the first jump can be the same as sonics normal jumps, but the other 4 can go 25% percent as high as sonics jumps. The up special can be him flying or a spring that has half height of sonics spring.
Also, the DAir can be brawl sonics DAir instead, but instead of staying in place, it goes foward a little bit. Down Smash can be like yoshis down smash or the split kick. For taunts, the up taunt can be him pointing two on his fingers at the player, he doesnt say anything, but as he does the taunt, a sound effect that sounds like when roy does his BAir plays. For Side Taunt, he wil put his hand on top of his eyes as if he was trying to see further, and say "Did you see that?"
I think the voice should be from Sonic 06, Generations, Colors, and other modern sonic games.
I could put the dummy rings as a side special. it kinda sounds like the crash bomb from megaman in smash 4. I could make the flick attack be his down special, or maybe even his up smash instead. I might need some reference for the taunts. IDK if it's possible to make him jump more than once when it's over sonic. I was thinking of making the up special be him flying. I might make him do a split kick for a new down smash.

Sub
Extreme Kitten

"It cannot be helped."

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 08:34:45 PM »

I could put the dummy rings as a side special. it kinda sounds like the crash bomb from megaman in smash 4. I could make the flick attack be his down special, or maybe even his up smash instead. I might need some reference for the taunts. IDK if it's possible to make him jump more than once when it's over sonic. I was thinking of making the up special be him flying. I might make him do a split kick for a new down smash.
The down special should stay as spin dash, but it should be weaker and faster when using it. And you can make him jump more than twice. If his up special is him flying, then make sure he is in helpless state as well. Also make sure to change his falling animation that looks alike falco to fox. I couldnt think of the taunts but yeah you can research through. Dont change the up smash though, i like the wind up punch idea.

I do not take requests.

Armored dragon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 08:59:16 PM »

The down special should stay as spin dash, but it should be weaker and faster when using it. And you can make him jump more than twice. If his up special is him flying, then make sure he is in helpless state as well. Also make sure to change his falling animation that looks alike falco to fox. I couldnt think of the taunts but yeah you can research through. Dont change the up smash though, i like the wind up punch idea.
ok I'll keep the wind-up uppercut. I suppose I can do what you said about the spin dash. I will make him helpless after he flies up. I would like to see a way to add the flick attack, but IDK where I could add it.

Sub
Extreme Kitten

"It cannot be helped."

View Profile Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 09:12:01 PM »

You can make a alt version with the flick attack. I can support by doing the CSPs, recolors and names, but i will do it after your done with the PSAs.

I do not take requests.

Armored dragon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2015, 09:18:58 PM »

You can make a alt version with the flick attack. I can support by doing the CSPs, recolors and names, but i will do it after your done with the PSAs.
That I could. the only other option at this point is the up tilt instead of it being sonic's brawl up tilt. as for the recolors and stuff, I will see. I've been talking to someone through PMs and he says he's working on the recolors and might help rig the tails in a way I can move them without it looking weird and so they can be moved separately. IDK if he would help with adding the stuff for the new attacks (dummy rings, flick hand). I've been kinda slow on progress though so I should work on it more.

Sub
Extreme Kitten

"It cannot be helped."

View Profile Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 09:53:38 PM »

That I could. the only other option at this point is the up tilt instead of it being sonic's brawl up tilt. as for the recolors and stuff, I will see. I've been talking to someone through PMs and he says he's working on the recolors and might help rig the tails in a way I can move them without it looking weird and so they can be moved separately. IDK if he would help with adding the stuff for the new attacks (dummy rings, flick hand). I've been kinda slow on progress though so I should work on it more.
I think i should make the recolors instead, im very creative with recolors.

I do not take requests.

Armored dragon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 09:56:03 PM »

I think i should make the recolors instead, im very creative with recolors.
I can ask him about it. I've seen some of your work. it's good. the only problem is is that IDK when I would finish making the PSA. also, I want the recolors to be the yellow fur being a different color on each of them plus the shoe color and eye color
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:58:42 PM by Armored dragon » Logged

XxTailsxX
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: June 18, 2015, 06:02:23 PM »

Let me know if you need animation help Ive been waiting so long for a tails Psa
    You can use a lot of KTHs animations if he lets you, except tails needs new fall and special animations
    Id scrap his up and down special too

Armored dragon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: June 18, 2015, 06:09:20 PM »

You can use a lot of KTHs animations if he lets you, except tails needs new fall and special animations
    What do you mean by scrapping his up and down specials? As for animation help, I could have you help, but I don't want to make some one else do all the work, as I've been very slow with it.

Sub
    Extreme Kitten

"It cannot be helped."

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: June 18, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »

Why get rid of his up special and down special? Up special with spring, im okay with that being thrown away but down special is what we should keep, because we want to add more into tails, he spin dashes as well but i think we should keep his down special. As for helping him animate, its gotta look good, it cant be like the knuckles psa animations, its gotta match brawl, not exactly but close.

I do not take requests.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: June 19, 2015, 08:54:09 AM »

Oh I meant to say up and side special, Id scrap the neautral special too. Their animations need to be better, and the neutral special was really glitchy.

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: