Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269202 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #180 on: January 21, 2016, 08:09:55 PM »

Ok Awesome! Yeah you need to use ExtendedLz77 for custom Bex portraits. Yes I remembered that after I pressed save and just stopped trying to modify... But I tried using the resize tool inside Brawlbox 0.71 and it didn't do anything.
    Should I continue with editing the CSSSlot config files for pokemon (and probably other characters) for PM 3.6? I finished Charizard and he works great now, you can use all 8 of his costumes and the team colors match.

Do you care what order the alternate stages appear on the SSS?

Not at all ^^ feel free to order them however you choose. Perhaps it would be good too order them by game so they are easy to find however. I'm personally not sure what characters wolf finished cosmetics for.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: January 21, 2016, 08:54:04 PM »

It seems like he finished most of them. So far I've only had to edit Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur. I found that Ganondork also needed to be edited, I'm going to edit him now.

I don't know if this is derived from the same reason characters are freezing, but occasionally Kirby can't stop shielding until he breaks the shield and gets dizzy. Is this going to be fixed in the patch?
    I also noticed that the egg used for Yoshi's up special had distorted textures using the last costume (I didn't check the other ones yet) and used the texture for Donkey Kong's skin instead (who was in the match). I think this is an easy fix and doesn't really need to be regarded right now though.

Alright, I finished modifying the config of some characters. Squirtle, Charizard, and Ivysaur are done. I fixed a problem with Jigglypuff freezing the game in the CSS because there were some values in the CSSSlot that shouldn't have existed. I also fixed a problem with Ganondwarf not even having Fighter or CSSSlot configs.

I accidentally wasted time by accident by accidentally replacing the fixed Squirtle config with the current one instead of vice versa on my SD card, and also by accidentally trying to fix Marth's config when I was accidentally looking at Roy in the CSS the whole accidental time.

Besides that, I believe Samus and ZSS still need some editing, but I have to work on that tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Ganondalf:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkvh20oup4cmdbl/BrawlEx.rar

Hopefully I can also continue with the selmap tomorrow too! Typing of which, are you planning on having the users use the CSE code with their custom stages or preexisting brstms?
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 10:43:58 PM by SemiPsycho » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: January 22, 2016, 01:37:03 AM »

Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Ganondalf

One of these things is not like the other.

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: January 22, 2016, 08:27:17 AM »

Not at all ^^ feel free to order them however you choose. Perhaps it would be good too order them by game so they are easy to find however. I'm personally not sure what characters wolf finished cosmetics for.

the hype will come this weekend - this is a firm deadline I have set for myself, so get excited, everyone.
    It seems like he finished most of them. So far I've only had to edit Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur. I found that Ganondork also needed to be edited, I'm going to edit him now.

I don't know if this is derived from the same reason characters are freezing, but occasionally Kirby can't stop shielding until he breaks the shield and gets dizzy. Is this going to be fixed in the patch?
    I also noticed that the egg used for Yoshi's up special had distorted textures using the last costume (I didn't check the other ones yet) and used the texture for Donkey Kong's skin instead (who was in the match). I think this is an easy fix and doesn't really need to be regarded right now though.

Alright, I finished modifying the config of some characters. Squirtle, Charizard, and Ivysaur are done. I fixed a problem with Jigglypuff freezing the game in the CSS because there were some values in the CSSSlot that shouldn't have existed. I also fixed a problem with Ganondwarf not even having Fighter or CSSSlot configs.

I accidentally wasted time by accident by accidentally replacing the fixed Squirtle config with the current one instead of vice versa on my SD card, and also by accidentally trying to fix Marth's config when I was accidentally looking at Roy in the CSS the whole accidental time.

Besides that, I believe Samus and ZSS still need some editing, but I have to work on that tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Ganondalf:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkvh20oup4cmdbl/BrawlEx.rar

Hopefully I can also continue with the selmap tomorrow too! Typing of which, are you planning on having the users use the CSE code with their custom stages or preexisting brstms?

I've done all of the costume fixes already, and I would strongly recommend that everyone uses the config files I've created, since they address some of the stability issues that people have reported with Kirby.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: January 22, 2016, 08:48:11 AM »

One of these things is not like the other.

Same with the other two times I mentioned his name! Grin

the hype will come this weekend - this is a firm deadline I have set for myself, so get excited, everyone.I've done all of the costume fixes already, and I would strongly recommend that everyone uses the config files I've created, since they address some of the stability issues that people have reported with Kirby.

You did?? I didn't knooooowwww! I asked if I should make some fixes but nobody told me you already did... u.uT-T So I couldve been working on the stage expansion this whole time?
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:50:25 AM by SemiPsycho » Logged

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: January 22, 2016, 11:00:10 AM »

Same with the other two times I mentioned his name! Grin

You did?? I didn't knooooowwww! I asked if I should make some fixes but nobody told me you already did... u.uT-T So I couldve been working on the stage expansion this whole time?

Well, pyotrluzhin has that down pack too lol

The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: January 22, 2016, 03:44:36 PM »

I thought I was making a selmap.pac file for pm diy... 0.0 I'm so confused now...

So is there anything I can help do??
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:46:51 PM by SemiPsycho » Logged

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: January 22, 2016, 07:57:57 PM »

I feel the same lol, but i guess all we can do is wait. He's coming with the patch very shortly, so the wait is not much longer

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: January 22, 2016, 08:12:46 PM »

Lol okay, why didn't Sirkura tell me that he had it all under control? -_-

Well, looking forward to the patch!!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #189 on: January 22, 2016, 08:29:38 PM »

Lol okay, why didn't Sirkura tell me that he had it all under control? -_-

Well, looking forward to the patch!!

i did mention it, i just stated that i had no idea when he would be releasing things. you can certainly still help. there are almost always unforseen bugs, no matter how thourough we try to be, we definately need play testers,  any and all feed back is appreciated.
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:36:56 PM by Sirkura » Logged

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: January 23, 2016, 07:12:57 AM »

I apologize for all of the confusion, everyone. With how busy I am IRL and online with projects and obligations, I sometimes lose track of things.

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: January 23, 2016, 12:49:32 PM »

I apologize for all of the confusion, everyone. With how busy I am IRL and online with projects and obligations, I sometimes lose track of things.

Your fine. We knew you had your reasons for the delay. We've all been there.

brotankfrank
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: January 24, 2016, 12:41:22 PM »

Hi I just saw the PM + brawlex release on brawl vault. Is this a legit and stable version?

Does this include ASL too? Nothing was posted on this thread so I wasn't sure of the specifications.

Either way thank you so much for your work and I can't wait to see what comes out of this

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: January 24, 2016, 02:10:52 PM »

Hi I just saw the PM + brawlex release on brawl vault. Is this a legit and stable version?

Does this include ASL too? Nothing was posted on this thread so I wasn't sure of the specifications.

Either way thank you so much for your work and I can't wait to see what comes out of this
    it's legit, there's an update on the way now

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: January 24, 2016, 04:26:34 PM »

i did mention it, i just stated that i had no idea when he would be releasing things. you can certainly still help. there are almost always unforseen bugs, no matter how thourough we try to be, we definately need play testers,  any and all feed back is appreciated.

Whoops, I didn't see that, im so sorry! u.u

it's legit, there's an update on the way now

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: