Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269219 times)
OOOOLLD ACCOUNT! PLS CHECK OUT MY NEW PROFIE (Super Devon)
Advanced Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #390 on: August 04, 2016, 08:11:17 AM »

Throw moves don't immediately kill for me.

(BTW I managed to get PMEX to work with my build! Cheesy)
    wierd, does the hook type matter (because I'm using OOSleepthread) If I do Annextframe, the game crashes at the strap menu, so, IDK what Hook Type am I supposed to use. (Using a USB loader btw)

Mr. Hack Man, the awesome hacker

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #391 on: August 04, 2016, 03:28:17 PM »

wierd, does the hook type matter (because I'm using OOSleepthread) If I do Annextframe, the game crashes at the strap menu, so, IDK what Hook Type am I supposed to use. (Using a USB loader btw)
    Actually, the hook type does matter so the game can boot up properly. If there's no hook type, then the launcher will think that it is too many lines of code and boots up Brawl instead (Or it's because the hook type is invalid).

(Try using Homebrew and Gecko OS. That usually works for me.)

Post Merge: August 05, 2016, 10:45:05 AM
    Thats odd, i havent experienced it before. Anyone else able to confirm?
    Actually, I was just playing my build and I was fighting olimar. He grabbed me and he actually instantly killed me. ( It was a CPU.) But it happens randomly through out the game.

Update: I think it affects clones of Pit. I was fighting Waluigi (Who goes over Pit) and I grabbed him and Waluigi got instantly KO'ed. (It skipped the throwing animation and grabs let go quickly.)
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:50:51 AM by Charx » Logged

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #392 on: August 10, 2016, 07:43:19 AM »

By the way, has anyone been experiencing any other glitches lately? I found a glitch when you try to quit battles, they don't let you. (It just goes back to the battle and causes the character to do a grab for some reason.) Another glitch I found happens when a clone character (ex. Geno) fights the character they go over (ex. R.O.B) there is some graphical glitches (Same with Pit.)
    Is there a fix to this?
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:45:11 AM by Charx » Logged

OOOOLLD ACCOUNT! PLS CHECK OUT MY NEW PROFIE (Super Devon)
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #393 on: August 10, 2016, 12:01:29 PM »

By the way, has anyone been experiencing any other glitches lately? I found a glitch when you try to quit battles, they don't let you. (It just goes back to the battle and causes the character to do a grab for some reason.) Another glitch I found happens when a clone character (ex. Geno) fights the character they go over (ex. R.O.B) there is some graphical glitches (Same with Pit.)
    Is there a fix to this?

huh, funny cause I had a problem one day, where I was playing as Goku by Caliking01, and fighting pit and I had the same problem, Graphical glitches occur, Pit was Using Goku's GFX

Mr. Hack Man, the awesome hacker

hochin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #394 on: August 10, 2016, 04:41:41 PM »

We can add costume slots for the deafult roster up to 9 right, by configuring the the brawlex configs? What else would I need to stop silent freezing on the added slots before a match?
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:42:51 PM by hochin » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #395 on: August 11, 2016, 06:59:29 PM »

We can add costume slots for the deafult roster up to 9 right, by configuring the the brawlex configs? What else would I need to stop silent freezing on the added slots before a match?

you need all the cosmetics added for each character costume. CSP's BP, RP, and stocks. also its 10 slots total ^^ 00-09 tho for the basics 10, tho i've seen it expanded to 16 thru hex editing, i havent tried it myself tho. you could ask in the original thread release by phantom wings.

huh, funny cause I had a problem one day, where I was playing as Goku by Caliking01, and fighting pit and I had the same problem, Graphical glitches occur, Pit was Using Goku's GFX

Graphical glitches can be fixed actually. thats an issue with BeX not this build. you need to edit the graphics to give them a unique name if i remember right via psa.  there si a tutorial somewhere on how to do it.

Actually, the hook type does matter so the game can boot up properly. If there's no hook type, then the launcher will think that it is too many lines of code and boots up Brawl instead (Or it's because the hook type is invalid).

(Try using Homebrew and Gecko OS. That usually works for me.)

Post Merge: August 05, 2016, 10:45:05 AM
    Actually, I was just playing my build and I was fighting olimar. He grabbed me and he actually instantly killed me. ( It was a CPU.) But it happens randomly through out the game.

Update: I think it affects clones of Pit. I was fighting Waluigi (Who goes over Pit) and I grabbed him and Waluigi got instantly KO'ed. (It skipped the throwing animation and grabs let go quickly.)

Hook type DEFINATELY matters. you should be using AXNextFrame, as PM has a code that relies on it. i've only experienced freezing at the strap menu once when i added a bunch of files to the ISO. tho its possible could be an issue with BeX as well if you have something configured incorrectly. seems like most the issues you had are directly character PSA related. unfortunately not all characters are optomised for PM so they can behave very strangely with the new physics.

EnKaYea
    Advanced Kitten

I love my men, like I love my games. Old and daft.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #396 on: August 16, 2016, 10:52:42 PM »

Has anyone had problems with implementing the Project M Waluigi into their build? I am. Even though I'm certain I've done everything correctly, the game soft freezes when selecting a stage when playing as Waluigi. I just want to know if anyone else is having this problem

Forget the reason that we hack,
    oddly enough I don't even know why I started

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #397 on: August 17, 2016, 12:55:55 PM »

Has anyone had problems with implementing the Project M Waluigi into their build? I am. Even though I'm certain I've done everything correctly, the game soft freezes when selecting a stage when playing as Waluigi. I just want to know if anyone else is having this problem
    I don't have that problem. Make sure that all of the things that are part of Waluigi is on the SD card. (Ex. Make sure that the FitKirbyWaluigi.pac, the rel file, etc. are there.)

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2016, 02:06:05 AM »

Soft freezes typically mean you are missing a file and its trying to load something not there.  Or perhaps have a file named incorectly. I'd check there.

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #399 on: August 22, 2016, 02:39:52 PM »

Does anyone have A problem when they can't use the R button? I had this problem since I got PMEX to work with my build. I can shield with the R button but I can't air dodge with the R button.
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 02:54:13 PM by Charx » Logged

Zarks
    Expert Kitten

Triforce

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #400 on: August 31, 2016, 03:47:45 PM »

Fu**ing Thanks <3

EnKaYea
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #401 on: August 31, 2016, 05:57:16 PM »

I'm still having issues with ASL and Waluigi.

Is the ASL code supposed to not be present in the default PMEX RSBE.gct? Whenever I try to add stages to the codeset, the stage only loads the default stage file, the one without "_(letter)". Whenever I try the button combination I set the default loads. And if I try to select another stage, it soft freezes. I've followed M200's tutorial and it still doesn't work. Other PMEX builds I look at use module files with their new stages, should I do that?

And for the waa man. It just doesn't want to work. For the people that have had it work, did you use the config files from King Jigglypuff's pack or use the ones from the PMEX pack?

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #402 on: August 31, 2016, 11:54:25 PM »

Man it's been so long since i poked my head around here lol. i Have a bit of a question. in regards to the file patch 4.1 code. Is it compatible with the PM EX build? i just had inserted it into a clean gct and it froze on startup. Do i have to get rid of the previous File patch?

The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #403 on: September 01, 2016, 04:29:56 PM »

Man it's been so long since i poked my head around here lol. i Have a bit of a question. in regards to the file patch 4.1 code. Is it compatible with the PM EX build? i just had inserted it into a clean gct and it froze on startup. Do i have to get rid of the previous File patch?

it should work i believe. just replace the old one i believe. tho currently i think you need an iso for it. you need the original file to have entries for each one you replace if i understand right. think BJ's tool dummies those out for you. unfortunately i've been really bus in rl so havent been able to play with it yet.
    I'm still having issues with ASL and Waluigi.

Is the ASL code supposed to not be present in the default PMEX RSBE.gct? Whenever I try to add stages to the codeset, the stage only loads the default stage file, the one without "_(letter)". Whenever I try the button combination I set the default loads. And if I try to select another stage, it soft freezes. I've followed M200's tutorial and it still doesn't work. Other PMEX builds I look at use module files with their new stages, should I do that?

And for the waa man. It just doesn't want to work. For the people that have had it work, did you use the config files from King Jigglypuff's pack or use the ones from the PMEX pack?

you DEFINATELY need the module files for the stages. the benefit of asl is that each stage can be indipendantly loaded with its own module so they don't have to share one.  I.E. you can have a green hill based stage over skyworld with an edited rel file.

as for waluiggie you will need the files in the download. the modules for characters specifically are edited to work with PM, pm has slightly different variables then vbrawl.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 04:32:57 PM by Sirkura » Logged

EnKaYea
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #404 on: September 02, 2016, 07:37:23 PM »

""

So is the ASL code not in the PMEX gct? I feel like I'm going about this wrong. Now when I put the ASL code in, it not only doesn't work on the stage I'm trying to put it on(I'm doing in Final Destination) but ASL stops working on the other stages it worked on before like Green Hill Zone, Battlefield, etc.

Btw thanks for all the help. I hate to be a bother.

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: