Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269222 times)
Cyprus
Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2015, 03:09:26 PM »

Does this mod work with CBliss? 'Cause I'm trying to implement it in my build and everytime I press fight or go into practice it crashes before the character select screen. I have every CSP at 90 X 113 and the common5 file size is below the original that came with this pack, so I'm wondering if it works or not?

chrisall76
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2015, 05:48:59 PM »

Can you be a little more specific? what kind of errors are you having?

Hey, I tried this for 3.6 and I have a question.
The game seems to load the character fine and such, but as soon as the match starts (when he says 'GO!') it crashes. Any reason why this is happening? ( http://puu.sh/k0syy.jpg )

Thanks for any help!

Having this error and dunno what it means.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ─=≡ΣO)) HADOUKEN!

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #47 on: September 13, 2015, 06:09:34 PM »

Does this mod work with CBliss? 'Cause I'm trying to implement it in my build and everytime I press fight or go into practice it crashes before the character select screen. I have every CSP at 90 X 113 and the common5 file size is below the original that came with this pack, so I'm wondering if it works or not?
    CBliss will not work with BeX. At all. It  has never been compatible since BeX came out. that being said however, you CAN edit the fighter configs to give each character (and clones) 10 costumes. there is a post somewhere in programming tutorials on how to do it, as well as premade config files for it in the thread.

Having this error and dunno what it means.
    [

That means one of the files isn't set up correctly. it could also be from the info.pac as PM added stock icons to all characters. a player without them would cause an instant crash.

Cyprus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #48 on: September 13, 2015, 06:13:49 PM »

I know, I did that exact tutorial by ShinF, followed everything correctly, but when I try to open the CSS in this template and it crashes.

chrisall76
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: September 13, 2015, 07:26:17 PM »

hm, I'm confused then. Followed the video again and still having the error. Here's my process:

1. Download your GCT file and inject the CSS code ( http://hastebin.com/ozikuhekas.md ) into it using GCTEdit.  
    2. Create the BrawlEx folder in the pf folder, and fill it with the 4 needed folders.
    3. I use the default 'module' folder from PM (I do put bx_fighter in this folder), and I use the default 'System' folder from PM but replacing 'common2.pac' with the one from BrawlEx.
    4. Copy the 4 files needed (cosmetic/fighter/slot/CSS) into the needed folders (using Mario's files as a base), rename them.
    5. Edit the 'fighter3F' file, name the fighter 'MarioEx', set Kirby to 'None', save the file.
    6. Copy the module from BrawlEx for Mario, edit it to have the id of '0x91', edit section8 to have '0000003F' and save
    7. Setup file stuff ( http://puu.sh/kauRn.png ).
    8. Do the gekko and emulated SD card stuff, run boot.elf  

Results in http://puu.sh/kavhw.jpg (one is Mario, the other is MarioEx).
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:29:11 PM by chrisall76 » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2015, 12:27:51 AM »

hm, I'm confused then. Followed the video again and still having the error. Here's my process:

1. Download your GCT file and inject the CSS code ( http://hastebin.com/ozikuhekas.md ) into it using GCTEdit.  
    2. Create the BrawlEx folder in the pf folder, and fill it with the 4 needed folders.
    3. I use the default 'module' folder from PM (I do put bx_fighter in this folder), and I use the default 'System' folder from PM but replacing 'common2.pac' with the one from BrawlEx.
    4. Copy the 4 files needed (cosmetic/fighter/slot/CSS) into the needed folders (using Mario's files as a base), rename them.
    5. Edit the 'fighter3F' file, name the fighter 'MarioEx', set Kirby to 'None', save the file.
    6. Copy the module from BrawlEx for Mario, edit it to have the id of '0x91', edit section8 to have '0000003F' and save
    7. Setup file stuff ( http://puu.sh/kauRn.png ).
    8. Do the gekko and emulated SD card stuff, run boot.elf  

Results in http://puu.sh/kavhw.jpg (one is Mario, the other is MarioEx).

My GCT should be fully ready. no CSS code needed use the Roster.dat file instead. see if that fixes it. you can find it in the BeX thread.

chrisall76
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: September 14, 2015, 08:34:14 PM »

Using Roster.dat instead of the GCT merge stuff, still having issues. Seems to have found the problem though.   

Tried to use another character to clone (Lucas) and noticing it's defaulting to Mario's icons ( http://puu.sh/kbIvG.jpg ) so it probably is a problem with the character's files, but I have no idea what. I've redone this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoWad-wuqFs ) tutorial at least 5 times, and I just tried this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QHtHbJL79M ) tutorial twice (although I had to do the method in the other video for the files since every download for the Clone Tool is broken). 

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2015, 06:16:46 AM »

its failing to read the stock icons. i'm honestly not sure how to set them up yet. i imagine its similar to adding  portraits but you will need to add them to the info files.  also avoid the clone tool like the plague >.> its very buggy and causes quite a few errors. i won't have time to work on this till wednesday, i'll be able to find a more soloid fix then hopefully.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2015, 01:23:13 AM »

Well its been a while, i finally have some free time to work on this a bit more. We have access to better tools as well! starting to patch the menues for a more stable download. i'll post the upload when i'm done.

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: September 22, 2015, 12:56:34 PM »

Well its been a while, i finally have some free time to work on this a bit more. We have access to better tools as well! starting to patch the menues for a more stable download. i'll post the upload when i'm done.

That's awesome! I also have more exciting news! I managed to fix the costume problem i had a while back. Turns out all i needed to do was use a clean build...derp. But if you still need it, i can start the costume cosmetics now. i even worked up a cssroster.dat that puts the characters in the correct order. I apologize that it took me sooooooo long. been so occupied.

The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2015, 07:57:44 PM »

That's awesome! I also have more exciting news! I managed to fix the costume problem i had a while back. Turns out all i needed to do was use a clean build...derp. But if you still need it, i can start the costume cosmetics now. i even worked up a cssroster.dat that puts the characters in the correct order. I apologize that it took me sooooooo long. been so occupied.

np! thats great! if you could link the files when your done it eould be appreciated.

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: September 22, 2015, 08:19:50 PM »

np! thats great! if you could link the files when your done it eould be appreciated.

Gotcha! I'll start as soon as i can!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2015, 03:17:17 AM »

Gotcha! I'll start as soon as i can!
    No rush ^^ thanks for helping <3 i'm pretty much swamped till next week. qq i only have 3 days off this month so havent had much time to do anything lately. so i really appreciate the help ^^

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: October 04, 2015, 03:44:19 PM »

I've finished the costumes! Now all i need is the ic's ind i should be done. the only ones i know of are the link has rapid jab and samus has crawl, so if you find the rest, ilet me know, and i'll put in the rest!

edit: *Sigh* but jeez, the only glitch I'm  experiencing is a freeze when the announcer says go at the beginning of a match when using a clone....
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 12:36:58 AM by Ghost Wolf » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2015, 02:46:31 AM »

I've finished the costumes! Now all i need is the ic's ind i should be done. the only ones i know of are the link has rapid jab and samus has crawl, so if you find the rest, ilet me know, and i'll put in the rest!

edit: *Sigh* but jeez, the only glitch I'm  experiencing is a freeze when the announcer says go at the beginning of a match when using a clone....

sweet, sounds great. hmm the clones i have a sneaking suspicions it has to do with the stock icons for how its freezing.  try adding them to the info2.pac and anywhere else they appear. should be enough to copy the originals. you will have to make sure that you rename them correctly as well. can you send me the common folders and the BeX folder for me? i will ahve some more time to check up on things coming this wednesday. it would help me start things off a bit faster. the IC's are pretty basic. as long as nothing is freezing it should be ok. mewtwo needs multo jab btw. or he T_stances. hoping to update some new findings by wednesday.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: