Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269218 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 19, 2015, 06:36:09 AM »

Welcome to the home of PmEx!

By Sirkura and PyotrLuzhin

New Logo Coming Soon

Under new management! Ty is currently unavailable to continue the project and asked me to take over. I'll be building on top of his old DiY project, so lets dive in and take a look shall we?

Progress
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New!~PM + BRAWLEX V.0.51 Release! (01/09/17)
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210715

Beta Patch 2 RELEASED (11/10/15)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmdaSBg4yNs&feature=youtu.be
    Making PM 3.6 menu's compatible with BeX (9/21/15)
    Cosmetics Parsed! (8/12/15)
    Notes done! gonna start deciphering by tomorrow! (07/21/15)
    Fixed formatting! Working on Notes now. (07/21/15)
    Formatting is a little off i'll fix it tonight. (07/17/15)

Info/About:

This is a modified version of Project M that uses BrawlEx instead of the built in clone engine, enabling the ability to add your own clones. This means you can add 100+ more characters to the game without replacing a pre-existing ones like Mario or Pikachu. While there are already things like this, none are a clean slate for people to work off of. There was always something a character or a stage but this is just ready to be modified to your liking.

Downloads:

PM + BRAWLEX V.0.5
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210715
    Beta Patch 2!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7iWfYr-peRVNHJQSm1lOUU4MUU/view?usp=sharing
    only stable release currently is with PM 3.02 you can find it on the original thread here under downloads

Change Logs:

DISCLAIMER: THIS USES PM3.6 AS A BASE FOR EASE OF USE - ALL OF THIS CONTENT IS CLEAN.

UPDATE 01/09/17:
    *NEW HOST
    *ADDED README.TXT
    *ADDED CREDITS.TXT
    *ADDED BOWSWER SOLO+GIGA MODULES

UPDATE 30/4/16:
    *M2, ROY FIXES
    *WARIOMAN COSMETIC FIX
    *ALLOYS REMOVED (FOR NOW)
    *ALL-STAR AND EVENTS FIXED

UPDATE 7/2/16:
    FIXED GIGA, WARIOMAN, AND SOPO

ALLOYS ARE NOW SELECTABLE BY HOLDING L WITH FALCON, ZELDA, MARIO, AND KIRBY

MISC. COSMETIC FIXES

UPDATE 26/1/16:
    HOTFIX GCT FOR TAG CORRUPTION
    *Now included in the current version

UPDATE 24/1/16:
    *Fixed PM clone cosmetics
    *Added an experimental fix for Pit clones  

Credits:

Devs:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    • Sirkura,  PyotrLuzhin | Current Lead of PmEx | Coder
    • Zigheart | Misc\help
    • Dustyy | Coder | Misc
    • TheGamerKidTy | Creator of Project M D.I.Y.

Content used:

People who have helped with bugs (so far)
    • Moydow (from the Smashboards)
    • jasgx (from the Smashboards)

Logo Credits
    • Project M Team | For Project M Logo
    • cooltext.com | For "D.I.Y." in the logo

FAQ

Q:What is DiY exactly?

A: DiY Stands for "Do it Yourself." Its pretty much exactly that. This project is dedicated to cracking open Project M (here by called PM for short), and making it more customizable, providing you a clean slate to make your own BeX packs and builds.
    Q: Is there any way I can help you with the development of the pack?

A: Yes! There is lots of things you can do to help us. I currently only do coding, as i have little time do to work, I'm a pretty busy girl. That being said ANY help is appreciated, be it compiling the config files for extra costumes or just reporting bugs you find, its very much appreciated
    Q: I would like to join this project and help with development!

A: Great! Please send me a private message, explaining what it is you would like to do for the project. Some idea's are placing sound files for clones, cosmetics for the extra costumes, editing fighter configs to work with a few psa settings (I.E Samus has crawl, mewtwo/link have rapid jab) It will greatly speed up developement.
    Q: I found a bug! What now?!

A: Please leave as detailed a report as you can in this thread, I will add it to the known bugs list.
    Q: How often will this thread be updated?

A: This thread will be checked daily and updated as it needs to be. be it a new bug or an update in whatever our team finds.
    Q: Can I make a pack with this?

A:  Of course! As long as you give credit to the team and include a link to this page. Lots of hard work went into this project, please respect that.
    Q: I'm sold!! Shut up and take my money! (No seriously, do you accept donations?)

A: Absolutely not, Brawl hacking should be free, thus said this is a non profit project, and we will not accept any donations.
    Q: What happened to the old thread? What if i need something in it?

A: It's still around, you can find it HERE
    Q: Will Ty be coming back to the project?

A: Currently, he's unavailable for an indefinite amount of time. I Wouldn't be surprised if he pops his head on from time to time. He's more then welcome to jump aboard should he come back.

BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION, PLEASE READ THE FAQ
    Thank You
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 11:25:40 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 02:33:46 AM »

Useful Links:

Mewtwo2000's ASL tool for adding stages to PM:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21742

Original BeX Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.0

Tutorial For adding clones by Pyotr:
    http://smashboards.com/threads/brawlex-pm-template-v-0-2-clone-guide.429303/

stage expansion template for PMeX by hyper:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8kWdhz8JkJcUmVNdHl2YS1DeDg/view?usp=sharing

Full brawl partition with all files:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32962.0

I will add more here as needed. These are general things people tend to ask for, so I added it here for convenience. The clone tool by sammi is not compatible for BeX 2.0, please don't ask for it, it will do more harm then good until he decides to update it.
    « Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 10:29:34 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Cahalan
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 06:12:55 AM »

Is it possible to give clone characters their sounds using a sawnd/bnk file that doesn't replace a character/boss's sound file?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 07:43:15 PM »

Is it possible to give clone characters their sounds using a sawnd/bnk file that doesn't replace a character/boss's sound file?

this is actually something i wanted to look into maybe after this project is finished. currently however it still goes under the same restrictions BeX has. tho it may be possible to rewrite code to make an expansion for swnds/bnk files in the future. similar to how they relocated memory for the BeX fighters.

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 02:09:28 PM »

The "clone engine" you've copied into the problematic section isn't the clone engine, FYI. It's the Masquerade code (or at least, that's what it used to be called), which gives characters more costumes.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 03:43:50 PM »

The "clone engine" you've copied into the problematic section isn't the clone engine, FYI. It's the Masquerade code (or at least, that's what it used to be called), which gives characters more costumes.

Yep you are correct. That was just a copy and paste from an old note I made. Please excuse the typo I'll fix it when I get home from work. The clone engine is listed in cosmetics if I remember right.

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 11:36:32 PM »

I wish i knew more about coding slash editing to help. I couldnt even add a clone in on 3.02 filly. Giving clones their own pictures and files on the roster was hard enough even with videos >,< lol

I'll still be checking in time to time and stuff. This is something i can't wait to see finished if possible <3

EnKaYea
    Advanced Kitten

I love my men, like I love my games. Old and daft.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 04:13:33 PM »

The last version had issues with battle portraits and the CSS or at least I have those issues. Will they be resolved in your version?

Forget the reason that we hack,
    oddly enough I don't even know why I started

soopercool101
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Featured Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 08:42:19 PM »

The last version had issues with battle portraits and the CSS or at least I have those issues. Will they be resolved in your version?

What issues are you referring to?

EnKaYea
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 01, 2015, 01:17:19 PM »

What issues are you referring to?

Like how the bp for brawlex characters would only show the one for the first costume and how the the pictures you would put for the css wouldn't load but instead show the random box and name

soopercool101
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Featured Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 01, 2015, 02:01:01 PM »

Like how the bp for brawlex characters would only show the one for the first costume and how the the pictures you would put for the css wouldn't load but instead show the random box and name

Is this including Mewtwo and Roy?

EnKaYea
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 09:08:51 PM »

Yeah

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 06:10:04 AM »

That sounds like your missing a step in adding CSPs. i havent had any issues adding portraits in any of the previous versions. this also happens if your using the clone tool, wich is already really buggy at times. i recommend this guid its very useful and a quick tutorial for adding CSP's from the ground up:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73298.0

Yes i'm still working on the cosmetics however, i want the all the original PM content to be 100% compatible by the release. one error we found is clones will need stock icons, as PM no longer uses the defaut circles each character is unique. i think the process for this should be similar to adding cosmetics for anything else. no idea if BeX is completely compatible for that however.

PuppyInd-NN
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 09, 2015, 09:23:53 PM »

How's the progress on this so far?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 12:00:59 AM »

How's the progress on this so far?

Hoping to have the GCT finished tonight. Sorry I havent had much time to work on it lately. Been quite busy in RL, i don't think i'll meet any serious obsticals as i decrypt it. I use a 3 step method.

Cosmetics
    Masqurade
    Patch

Cosmetics shouldn't have changed much, i can't see anything extra they changed (same menu, same order of characters, same PM folder yadayada)

Masqurade is any and all extra costumes, i've listed it before, its pretty easy to find the headers and closing, as they are always the same except about 4 bytes of code, this i know has changed drastically as many costumes were added. still easy enough to find however.

Finally for patching the codes. this includes things like injecting FPC 3.5.1b or replacing any problematic codes (like 3.5 had an issue with the airdodge code, unsure why but fixed when i replaced it with the older code from 3.02)

I'm currently on step 2.

Update!: August 12, 2015, 02:30:29 AM
    As I thought, not much in cosmetics was changed. i'll list the codes in cosmetics below for anyone that might find use for them. (ones with an asterisk are not found in 3.6)

Cosmetics: 3.6
    Code:
    RSBE01
    SuperSmashBros3

CSS Fixes for Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek v2.1 [spunit262]
    04693D50 38800004
    06693D6C 00000008
    38000000 3880000F
    046900E8 60000000
    04697F58 60000000
    04697EEC 60000000

CSS Fixes for Giga and Company v2 [spunit262]
    C2684940 00000002
    9BB400B8 57BD06BE
    2C1D001B 00000000
    040AF8D4 546025B6
    040AF964 546025B6
    040AF830 546025B6
    040AF528 546025B6
    040AF880 546025B6
    040AF848 546025B6

*Giga & Sopo don't wreck My Music [spunit262]
    C2815524 00000006
    7C641B78 2C030011
    4182000C 2C030012
    40A20008 38600010
    2C03002C 40A20008
    3860000C 4E800020
    60000000 00000000

Custom CSS v3 [spunit262]
    0668310C 00000030
    387E006C 3B600000
    3C808068 38840DE0
    7CBB20AE 7CA50775
    41800014 94A30004
    3B7B0001 2C1B0032
    4180FFE8 48000038
    04690338 48000068
    066900D8 00000008
    2C170028 41820168
    02680DE0 0022FFFF
    06680DE0 0000002A
    1500090D 0C05011A
    0A250713 100E0F02
    24142E20 08232B2C
    2A030419 0B170616
    1F21112D 18221226
    27290000 00000000

CSS ASM
    C20AF810 00000003
    546025B6 2C030040
    4081000C 7C030378
    38030001 00000000

Move CSS Slots [ds22,dantarion]
    80000000 80455458
    80000001 80585B00
    8A028001 00000000
    040AF258 3C808058
    040AF260 38845B00
    040AF31C 3C808058
    040AF324 38845B00
    040AF520 3CC08058
    040AF530 38C65B00
    040AF708 3C808058
    040AF710 38845B00
    040AF80C 3C808058
    040AF814 38845B00
    040AF82C 3C808058
    040AF834 38845B00
    040AF844 3C808058
    040AF84C 38845B00
    040AF874 3CA08058
    040AF87C 38A55B00
    040AF8D0 3C808058
    040AF8D8 38845B00
    040AF91C 3CA08058
    040AF924 38A55B00
    040AF93C 3CA08058
    040AF944 38A55B00
    040AF960 3CA08058
    040AF968 38A55B00
    040AF9C4 3C808058
    040AF9CC 38845B00
    040AF70C 38000007

Custom Random v1 [spunit262]
    06685824 0000000C
    3C608068 7C630214
    88630E80 00000000
    046857F0 3AE00029
    06680E80 00000029
    1500090D 0C05011A
    0A250713 100E0F02
    24142E20 08232B2C
    2A030419 0B170616
    1F21112D 18221226
    27000000 00000000

*Hold Shield for Giga or Sopo [ds22]
    C26847BC 00000002
    2C030010 41820008
    2C03000C 00000000
    C268482C 00000003
    2C1D0010 4082000C
    3BA00037 48000008
    3BA00038 00000000

*Giga & Sopo CSS slots + CSS HRC Fix [ds22]
    06585E70 00000010
    11FF0E0F 000019B5
    804552E4 00000000
    044557C8 0F011011
    04AD836C 0000000F
    06585E80 00000010
    2C0C0B0B 000019BD
    804552A4 80000000

Independent Pokemon Engine +no wreck My Music v2 [spunit262]
    06407BD0 0000000E
    04030F0D 1E1B1F1B
    201B211B 221B0000

SD Root=/projectm/
    06406920 0000000B
    2F70726F 6A656374
    6D2F0000 00000000

Remove "RSBX" from SD Path
    0403A430 9805FFFF
    0403A43C 60000000
    0403A8E0 9805FFFF
    0403A8EC 60000000
    0403AF40 9805FFFF
    0403AF4C 60000000
    0403B960 9805FFFF
    0403B96C 60000000
    0403BDDC 9805FFFF
    0403BDE8 60000000
    0403CB1C 9805FFFF
    0403CB28 60000000

FPC 3.5.1 for /projectm/ [Phantom Wings, mod by Dantarion]
    E0000000 80008000
    225664EC 00000000
    0401BFE0 4858BE20
    065A7E00 00000070
    38A00067 38810020
    3CE0805A 60E37C0C
    4BE52531 38A0007F
    3883FFF5 38610020
    4BE52521 38A00068
    60E47C0C 38610020
    9421FF80 BC410008
    38610088 4BA74DB9
    7C7C1B78 2C030000
    4082000C 38210080
    4800001C B8410008
    38210080 4BE524E5
    38610008 4BA742E1
    7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
    040223E0 48585BC0
    065A7FA0 00000028
    80010044 3C608001
    6063581C 7C001800
    4082000C 7FDDC850
    3BDEFFE0 93DB0008
    4BA7A424 00000000
    0401CD0C 4858B1F4
    065A7F00 00000038
    2C030000 4182000C
    4BA7DD51 4BA74E04
    80780008 2C030000
    41820014 8118000C
    7C634214 7C7B1850
    48000008 8078000C
    4BA74DE0 00000000
    043EE9D8 48000014
    043EEBD4 48000014
    043D8B9C 48000018
    043E9B4C 38600000
    043E9D38 38600000
    043D8C80 60000000
    80000000 80406920
    80000001 805A7C00
    8A000A01 00000000
    065A7C0A 00000002
    70660000 00000000
    80000001 805A7B00
    8A000A01 00000000
    065A7B0A 00000009
    70662F73 6F756E64
    2F000000 00000000
    041C6CE0 483E0D20
    065A7A00 00000028
    9421FF80 BC410008
    3C60805A 60637B13
    4BE52931 B8410008
    38210080 4BE52995
    4BC1F2C4 00000000
    065A7900 00000078
    9421FF80 7C0802A6
    9001000C BC810010
    9421FF00 7C872378
    54B2BA7E 7CD33378
    38800000 9081000C
    90810010 90610014
    90810018 3880FFFF
    9081001C 38610020
    90610008 7CE43B78
    38A00080 4BE529F5
    38610008 4BA752A1
    60000000 80210000
    B8810010 8001000C
    7C0803A6 80210000
    4E800020 00000000
    043E399C 481C3F04
    065A78A0 00000010
    80BC0020 7CA59214
    3A400000 4BE3C0F4
    043DBAEC 481CBDE4
    065A78D0 00000018
    800302A4 2C130000
    41820008 7E609B78
    3A600000 4BE3420C
    041CDF7C 483D9884
    065A7800 00000098
    818C0014 9421FF80
    BC410008 3D009034
    61089D94 7C034000
    4082003C 7C882378
    3C60804D 60630000
    3C80805A 60847B00
    7CC53378 38C04200
    80E40080 2C070000
    40820014 60000000
    480000B9 2C030000
    41820010 B8410008
    80210000 4BC26724
    70A501FF 3868FFFF
    3C80804C 6084FFFF
    7C842A14 38A04001
    38A5FFFF 8C040001
    9C030001 2C050000
    4082FFF0 B8410008
    80210000 4BC2670C
    141CCF90 483DA770
    065A7700 00000048
    9421FF80 BC410008
    7FE3FB78 3C80805A
    60847B00 38A00000
    38C04000 480001E5
    90640080 807F0008
    907A0014 907A005C
    907A0074 B8410008
    80210000 807F0000
    4BC25854 00000000
    E0000000 80008000

RSBE v1.20 (/projectm/pf/sfx) [InternetExplorer]
    80000000 80406920
    80000001 805A7D18
    045A7D00 805A7D18
    065A7D18 00000025
    2F70726F 6A656374
    6D2F7066 2F736678
    2F25642E 7361776E
    64000000 00000000
    045A7D10 919B6600
    C21C8370 0000003C
    9421FF80 BC610008
    3C60805A 60637000
    94230008 7C611B78
    3B5A0007 3C60805A
    60637D00 9343FFE0
    38800000 9081000C
    90810010 93610014
    90810018 3880FFFF
    9081001C 38610020
    90610008 3C80805A
    60847D18 7F45D378
    3D80803F 618C89FC
    7D8903A6 4E800421
    38810020 7F63DB78
    38A00000 38C00000
    3D80805A 618C7900
    7D8903A6 4E800421
    2C030000 40820114
    3C60805A 60637D00
    8081FE90 9083FFD0
    7F64DB78 3884FFFD
    3CC05257 60C65344
    38840004 81240000
    7C093000 4082FFF4
    7C9B2050 9083FFC0
    3D2090E6 61290F10
    81290000 7D244B78
    7C862378 38C60008
    80A4002C 7C842A14
    38840008 3CE0805A
    60E77D00 8167FFE0
    38840008 80A40000
    7CA53214 80E50000
    7C075800 4082FFEC
    7D244B78 80C50024
    7CA43214 38A50008
    80E50000 38A50008
    7F63DB78 38630009
    80C50000 7CC43214
    38E7FFFF 81430000
    91460008 81430004
    91460014 81430008
    91460018 3863000C
    38A50008 2C070000
    4181FFD0 3C60805A
    60637D00 8083FFD0
    80A3FFC0 7C852050
    7F66DB78 7CE62A14
    89070000 99060000
    38C60001 38E70001
    3884FFFF 2C040000
    4181FFE8 38600000
    2C030000 3CA0805A
    60A57D00 9065FFF0
    3C20805A 60217000
    80210008 B8610008
    38210080 7D8903A6
    4182000C 4E800421
    48000008 7CE33B78
    60000000 00000000
    C21C8658 00000007
    3E00805A 62107D00
    8230FFF0 2C110000
    40820010 7CE33B78
    3B200000 41820014
    4E800421 3A400001
    9250FFF0 60000000
    60000000 00000000

Result Names [ds22]
    0459E03C 526F7900
    044564A4 4D657774
    044564A8 776F0000
    044564AC 00000000
    044564B0 00000000
    044564B4 00000000

Result Camera Fixes [ds22]
    06B29ADC 00000034
    41000000 40900000
    41200000 00000032
    3F800000 40E00000
    40C00000 40C00000
    00000033 3F866666
    40C00000 40C00000
    40400000 00000000

Cosmetic Stuff [ds22]
    04455890 0000202A
    04455918 270132FF
    0445591C 0E000000
    04455920 0000201D
    044559AC 07000000

Clone Victory Music [ds22]
    80000000 804088C0
    80000001 80585EF0
    8A00CC01 00000000
    040E6B4C 3C608058
    040E6B54 38635EF0
    040E6B58 3800001C
    04408988 0000284D
    06585FBC 00000014
    00002844 0000284D
    00002844 0000284D
    00002844 00000000

Clone Result Name SFX [ds22]
    80000000 80408A44
    80000001 80585FF0
    8A00CC01 00000000
    040EB22C 3C608058
    040EB234 38635FF0
    040EB230 3800001B
    04408B0C 0000201D
    065860BC 00000010
    0000202A 00001FDE
    00001FDE 817983A0

*Roy & M2 Kirby Hat Data [ds22]
    06585AC4 00000018
    6B697262 792F4669
    744B6972 62794D65
    7774776F 2E706163
    06585AE0 00000018
    6B697262 792F4669
    744B6972 6279526F
    792E7061 63000000
    04AD7FB4 80585AC4
    04AD7FB8 80585AE0
    04AD8B54 00000036
    04AD8B58 0000003A
    04AD801C 00010102

Roy Hat Float Fix [dantarion]
    C2A1A5B0 00000004
    2C060027 40820008
    38C00011 2C060026
    40820008 38C00021
    1C0400DC 00000000

looks like they removed "Hold Shield for giga/solo ice climbers" that shouldn't affect anything. however Kirby data for roy and mewtwo seems to have been changed, i am not certain this will affect anything as BEX clones do not have Kirby hats anyway at this time. I'll experiment with it as i can just to make sure. Working on Masquerade now.

Update2!: August 12, 2015, 02:55:28 AM
    Woot! Masquerade finished:

Masquerade: 3.6
    Code:
    RSBE01
    SuperSmashBros3

Masqurade 1/3
    04455460 80586150
    04455470 80586398
    04455480 80586200
    04455490 80586248
    044554A0 80586260
    044554B0 80586184
    044554C0 80586278
    044554D0 8058619C
    044554E0 80586100
    044554F0 805863F8
    04455500 80586290
    04455510 805862A8
    04455530 805861B4
    04455570 805862C0
    04455580 805863B0
    04455590 805861C8
    044555A0 805862D8
    044555C0 805862F0
    044555D0 805863C8
    044555E0 80586308
    04455620 805863E0
    04455630 80586170
    04455640 805861F0
    04455650 80586320
    04455660 80586218
    04455670 80586338
    04455680 80586410
    04455690 80586130
    044556A0 80586350
    044556B0 80586368
    044556D0 80586380

Masqurade 2/3
    044552B0 0A070C00
    044552D0 07060C00
    044552E0 07060C00
    044552F0 0A060C00
    0445538C 08060C00
    0445539C 0A070C00
    04455444 08060C00

Masqurade 3/3
    065860F0 00000010
    02000302 00010103
    07040905 08060C00
    06586100 00000010
    02000001 03020103
    02040705 08060C00
    06586110 00000010
    01000001 03020203
    07040905 0C000000
    06586120 00000010
    00000302 01030201
    07040905 0C000000
    06586130 00000010
    06000001 09040103
    03020705 08060C00
    06586140 00000010
    02000001 03020103
    07040905 0C000000
    06586150 00000018
    00000906 01030302
    08050907 080B0008
    0309010A 0C000000
    06586170 00000014
    01000302 00010203
    07040805 09060A07
    0C000000 00000000
    06586184 00000018
    03000001 01030204
    06050506 07070808
    09090A0A 0C000000
    0658619C 00000018
    07000804 00010302
    01030905 08060007
    03080109 0C000000
    065861B4 00000014
    06000A05 00010103
    03020904 07070806
    0C000000 00000000
    065861C8 00000018
    09000A05 01030001
    03020804 07060007
    03080109 0C000000
    065861E0 00000010
    00000201 01030302
    07040805 09060C00
    065861F0 00000010
    02000001 03020103
    07040805 09060C00
    06586200 00000018
    03000001 01030905
    02060804 03070008
    01090A0A 0C000000
    06586218 00000014
    01000001 05040905
    03020706 08070A08
    0C000000 00000000
    06586230 00000014
    02000302 00010103
    07040805 09060607
    0C000000 00000000
    06586248 00000014
    02000103 00010404
    03020805 09070A08
    07060C00 00000000
    06586260 00000014
    05000103 00010404
    03020805 09070A08
    07060C00 00000000
    06586278 00000014
    06000204 01030001
    03020905 0A060807
    0C000000 00000000
    06586290 00000014
    05000804 00010302
    01030605 09060A07
    0C000000 00000000
    065862A8 00000018
    00000905 02040302
    01030806 0A070108
    0009030A 0C000000
    065862C0 00000018
    01000001 03020804
    09050503 09060007
    03080109 0C000000
    065862D8 00000018
    04000804 01030302
    00010705 0A060107
    03080009 0C000000
    065862F0 00000014
    04000904 00010302
    01030605 08060907
    0C000000 00000000
    06586308 00000014
    02000904 00010805
    03020103 0A060707
    0C000000 00000000
    06586320 00000014
    00000606 03020405
    01030704 00070308
    01090C00 00000000
    06586338 00000018
    05000205 00010103
    03020704 01060007
    03080A09 0C000000
    06586350 00000014
    03000001 01030404
    07050806 01070308
    00090C00 00000000
    06586368 00000018
    0B000001 08040302
    01030905 07060007
    03080109 0C000000
    06586380 00000014
    01000001 02040302
    08050706 08070A08
    0C000000 00000000
    06586398 00000014
    07000804 00010103
    03020905 00060107
    03080C00 00000000
    065863B0 00000014
    08000001 02040103
    03020505 09060607
    04080C00 00000000
    065863C8 00000014
    09000204 00010302
    01030805 09060807
    0C000000 00000000
    065863E0 00000014
    00000201 01030302
    07040805 0A060907
    0C000000 00000000
    065863F8 00000018
    03000A05 00010103
    0B040406 03070008
    0109090A 0C000000
    06586410 00000018
    00000906 02050604
    01030302 08070B08
    05090C0A 0C000000

Update3!: August 12, 2015, 03:05:58 AM
    Patched, uploading the next Beta GCT For testing:

Patch: 3.6
    Code:
    RSBE01
    SuperSmashBros3

File Patch Code v3.5.1b
      E0000000 80008000
      225664EC 00000000
      0401BFE0 4858BE20
      065A7E00 00000070
      38A00067 38810020
      3CE0805A 60E37C18
      4BE52531 38A0007F
      3883FFE8 38610020
      4BE52521 38A00068
      60E47C18 38610020
      9421FF80 BC410008
      38610088 4BA74DB9
      7C7C1B78 2C030000
      4082000C 38210080
      4800001C B8410008
      38210080 4BE524E5
      38610008 4BA742E1
      7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
      040223E0 48585BC0
      065A7FA0 00000028
      80010044 3C608001
      6063581C 7C001800
      4082000C 7FDDC850
      3BDEFFE0 93DB0008
      4BA7A424 00000000
      0401CD0C 4858B1F4
      065A7F00 00000038
      2C030000 4182000C
      4BA7DD51 4BA74E04
      80780008 2C030000
      41820014 8118000C
      7C634214 7C7B1850
      48000008 8078000C
      4BA74DE0 00000000
      043EE9D8 48000014
      043EEBD4 48000014
      043D8B9C 48000018
      043E9B4C 38600000
      043E9D38 38600000
      043D8C80 60000000
      80000000 80406920
      80000001 805A7C00
      8A001001 00000000
      045A7C10 2F525342
      045A7C14 452F7066
      80000001 805A7B00
      8A001001 00000000
      065A7B10 0000000F
      2F525342 452F7066
      2F736F75 6E642F00
      041C6CE0 483E0D20
      065A7A00 00000028
      9421FF80 BC410008
      3C60805A 60637B1F
      4BE52931 B8410008
      38210080 4BE52995
      4BC1F2C4 00000000
      065A7900 00000078
      9421FF80 7C0802A6
      9001000C BC810010
      9421FF00 7C872378
      54B2BA7E 7CD33378
      38800000 9081000C
      90810010 90610014
      90810018 3880FFFF
      9081001C 38610020
      90610008 7CE43B78
      38A00080 4BE529F5
      38610008 4BA752A1
      60000000 80210000
      B8810010 8001000C
      7C0803A6 80210000
      4E800020 00000000
      043E399C 481C3F04
      065A78A0 00000010
      80BC0020 7CA59214
      3A400000 4BE3C0F4
      043DBAEC 481CBDE4
      065A78D0 00000018
      800302A4 2C130000
      41820008 7E609B78
      3A600000 4BE3420C
      041CDF7C 483D9884
      065A7800 00000098
      818C0014 9421FF80
      BC410008 60000000
      60000000 60000000
      60000000 7C882378
      3C60804D 60630000
      3C80805A 60847B00
      7CC53378 38C04200
      80E40080 2C070000
      40820014 60000000
      480000B9 2C030000
      41820010 B8410008
      80210000 4BC26724
      70A501FF 3868FFFF
      3C80804C 6084FFFF
      7C842A14 38A04001
      38A5FFFF 8C040001
      9C030001 2C050000
      4082FFF0 B8410008
      80210000 4BC2670C
      141CCF90 483DA770
      065A7700 00000048
      9421FF80 BC410008
      7FE3FB78 3C80805A
      60847B00 38A00000
      38C04000 480001E5
      90640080 807F0008
      907A0014 907A005C
      907A0074 B8410008
      80210000 807F0000
      4BC25854 00000000
      E0000000 80008000

Melee Air Dodge v6.1 (1/2) [Shanus, Magus]
    4A000000 90000000
    1619C400 00000370
    00000000 00000010
    00000006 00000001
    00000000 00000019
    00000006 00000003
    00000005 000003F3
    00000005 21000005
    00000005 000003FA
    00000005 21000007
    00000001 0002D690
    00000005 21000005
    00000001 0002D690
    00000005 21000007
    00000000 00000046
    00000000 0000001B
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000001
    00000000 00000001
    00000000 00000001
    00000005 21000005
    00000005 21000007
    00000001 0000D2F0
    00000005 21000005
    00000001 0000D2F0
    00000005 21000007
    00000001 0000EA60
    00000005 12000039
    00000000 0000000A
    00000005 000003F3
    00000005 11000006
    00000005 000003FA
    00000005 11000007
    00000006 00000007
    00000005 11000006
    00000000 00000000
    00000001 00000000
    00000001 FFFF15A0
    00000005 11000006
    00000006 00000007
    00000005 11000007
    00000000 00000000
    00000001 00000000
    00000001 FFFF15A0
    00000005 11000007
    00000005 11000006
    00000005 11000007
    00000006 00000007
    00000005 11000007
    00000000 00000005
    00000001 0000EA60
    00000001 0000EA60
    00000005 11000007
    00000001 00000000
    00000005 11000007
    00000001 000027D8
    00000005 11000006
    00000005 11000007
    00000005 11000006
    00000005 11000006
    00000005 21000005
    00000005 000003FA
    00000005 11000006
    00000005 11000006
    00000005 21000007
    00000002 9019C608
    02010200 9019C400
    02010200 9019C410
    00070100 80FB18E4
    12060200 9019C4E0
    12060200 9019C4F0
    000A0400 9019C500
    120F0200 9019C520
    000F0000 00000000
    000A0400 9019C530
    120F0200 9019C550
    000F0000 00000000
    12070200 9019C560
    000A0400 9019C570
    12080200 9019C590
    000E0000 00000000
    12060200 9019C5A0
    000F0000 00000000
    12060200 9019C420
    12060200 9019C4E0
    120F0200 9019C5B0
    120F0200 9019C5C0
    12080200 9019C5D0
    12060200 9019C430
    12060200 9019C5E0
    120F0200 9019C5B0
    120F0200 9019C5C0
    12080200 9019C5F0
    120F0200 9019C440
    120F0200 9019C450
    04000100 9019C460
    120A0100 9019C4D0
    0E000100 9019C4D8
    0E080400 9019C470
    0E060100 9019C490
    0E010200 9019C498
    00040100 9019C468
    0E080400 9019C470
    0E060100 9019C490
    0E010200 9019C498
    120F0200 9019C4A8
    120F0200 9019C4B8
    00010100 9019C4C8
    00050000 00000000
    0E070100 9019C490
    00080000 00000000
    06FB18F4 00000010
    00070100 9019C600
    00020000 00000000
    06FC2478 00000008
    00020000 00000000
    4A000000 90000000
    1619A1C8 00000050
    00000006 00000007
    00000005 00000000
    00000000 00000004
    00000001 0018B820
    00000002 9019A1F0
    000A0400 9019A1C8
    00070100 80FADC4C
    000F0000 00000000
    12030100 80FB14DC
    00080000 00000000
    4A000000 80F9FC20
    1601195C 00000008
    00070100 9019A1E8

Melee Air Dodge v5.0 (2/2) [Shanus]
    4A000000 90000000
    1619A250 00000098
    00000000 00000001
    00000006 00000007
    00000005 00004E23
    00000000 00000004
    00000001 001E3660
    00000006 00000007
    00000005 00004E23
    00000000 00000001
    00000001 007445A0
    00000001 0002D690
    00000002 9019A2A8
    02010200 80FAF454
    08000100 9019A250
    000A0400 9019A258
    000A0400 9019A278
    04070100 9019A298
    000F0000 00000000
    000F0000 00000000
    00080000 00000000
    06FC1CA0 00000008
    00070100 9019A2A0

Update4!: August 12, 2015, 03:22:00 AM
    Beta Released!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2qpde8mq73tqdtq/DiY3.6b.gct

3.6 GCT

Please note this is ONLY the GCT.  You will need to add the core files yourself. Please report any glitches you may find here in this thread.
    « Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:23:18 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: