Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 270294 times)
Ghost Wolf
Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2015, 09:43:05 PM »

FINALLY ITS DONE!!!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0aazt83nxr3m6ou/PM_DiY.7z

Next beta. pokemon are still broke, replace them with another PSA for now.  all clones have mario stock icons. so far thats the glitches i've found.  my beta testers do your thing <3 i have files set up in a convienient patch this time.

Ohh and @Ghost Wolf i need the configs you made whne you get the chance <3 thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmdaSBg4yNs&feature=youtu.be

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/smios9cdrl2n649/AADv-1oD1lTT4yEg1pdN9Hkta?dl=0

there you go! just download the entire thing as a folder and even replace the cssroster. i edited it to have the same layout as PM. I also added the mewtwo and roy spots as randoms till there are no glitches with them and are playable but you may do what you can with them. I also didnt include cosmetics for Mewtwo or Roy(hince why they are randoms.) for the same reason mentioned beforehand. when they are glitchless, let me know, and i'll do their cosmetics!

The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #76 on: November 11, 2015, 12:06:43 AM »

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/smios9cdrl2n649/AADv-1oD1lTT4yEg1pdN9Hkta?dl=0

there you go! just download the entire thing as a folder and even replace the cssroster. i edited it to have the same layout as PM. I also added the mewtwo and roy spots as randoms till there are no glitches with them and are playable but you may do what you can with them. I also didnt include cosmetics for Mewtwo or Roy(hince why they are randoms.) for the same reason mentioned beforehand. when they are glitchless, let me know, and i'll do their cosmetics!
    mewtwo and roy are 100% working. we fixed the BeX engine last night so all clones work now. even pokemon will be fixed soon along with stock icons. and thanks it means a lot that you took time to do this <3

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: November 11, 2015, 03:27:13 PM »

mewtwo and roy are 100% working. we fixed the BeX engine last night so all clones work now. even pokemon will be fixed soon along with stock icons. and thanks it means a lot that you took time to do this <3

Wow! i'm very impressed roy and mewtwo function correctly now!(not mensioning the shadow ball glitch of course, because to me its a minor glitch.) These's are the glitches i've encounted so far....

- For me zelda freezes for some reason...

- input assist and auto l cancel don't work

- stage slection is screwed up, but this is an easy fix.(i think)

-menu and title arent showing, but like said before its an easy fix. just a matter of switching files around.

- This next on kinda makes me concerned. the Hard hit sfx doesn't play on certain moves(smahes, some aerial moves,ect.) ex: foxes bair, and all his smashes..ect) the sound thats supposed to play upon a hitbox conecting doesn't play. the wind from heavy knockback doesn't play either. i went to the sound test and the sfx is still there, so i dont know whats going on here. what makes this strange is that the heavy hit sfx plays on zss' down air.

- link freezes when others are hit by his boomerang.

- freezes randomly though it could be on my end

this is all i know of so far. if i notice anything, i'll let you know. awesome job so far! i'll do roy and mewtwo's cosmetics when i can.
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 04:27:21 PM by Ghost Wolf » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2015, 10:44:40 PM »

I'll investigate. also pokemon fixed!

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: November 12, 2015, 02:59:33 PM »

I'll investigate. also pokemon fixed!

Gotcha! i'll await what you find. i'm super stoked Roy finally works! are the ccosmetics working ok? anything im missing besides roy and mewtwo?
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 03:36:49 PM by Ghost Wolf » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2015, 09:59:59 PM »

Gotcha! i'll await what you find. i'm super stoked Roy finally works! are the ccosmetics working ok? anything im missing besides roy and mewtwo?

honestly i haven't had much time to test it myself but i do plan on doing so soon, been attempting to get the asl code to work with it. i did find link freezes, i think i know why tho. in PM link has codes for control on his boomerang. its possible that's whats causing the freeze. might be PSA related if BeX is overwriting those. the SSS is simply becasue i removed the ASL code. good chance it causes freezes currently. i'm updating a newer patch to address some things. auto L cancel and imput assist mayt be broken do to the fact i think this is the wifi build. the menu was a derp xD just copy menu2>mumenumain.pac and >menu2>sc_title to pfmenu2 on the next folder up. idk what the deal is for sfx yet.

Post Merge: November 12, 2015, 11:30:03 PM
    ohh and ghost here is a GCT with all the IC constants decrypted forgot to give it to you:

Code:
    Link has a Rapid Jab
    04B0B2B8 00000001

Samus Has a Crawl
    04B0B304 00000001

Lucas has 2 Jabs
    04B0B634 00000002

Lucario has no Wallcling
    04B0B9A0 00000000

Lucas has 2 jabs??
    04B0B7F4 00000002

Pit cannot glide from jumps
    04B0B760 00000000

Zard Has 1 Jab
    04B0B89C 00000001

Post Merge: November 13, 2015, 01:34:11 AM
    Finished a bug fix patch, pokemon work now, cosmetics work, title and versus menu now show up properly + various tweaks to the GCT to make it more stable.

bugs: Mewtwo's shadowball is invisible, Links Boomerang crashes the game. SSS is broken, (ASL is incompatible with BeX, working on a fix)

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 01:34:11 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: November 13, 2015, 10:31:24 AM »

honestly i haven't had much time to test it myself but i do plan on doing so soon, been attempting to get the asl code to work with it. i did find link freezes, i think i know why tho. in PM link has codes for control on his boomerang. its possible that's whats causing the freeze. might be PSA related if BeX is overwriting those. the SSS is simply becasue i removed the ASL code. good chance it causes freezes currently. i'm updating a newer patch to address some things. auto L cancel and imput assist mayt be broken do to the fact i think this is the wifi build. the menu was a derp xD just copy menu2>mumenumain.pac and >menu2>sc_title to pfmenu2 on the next folder up. idk what the deal is for sfx yet.

Post Merge: November 12, 2015, 11:30:03 PM
    ohh and ghost here is a GCT with all the IC constants decrypted forgot to give it to you:

Code:
    Link has a Rapid Jab
    04B0B2B8 00000001

Samus Has a Crawl
    04B0B304 00000001

Lucas has 2 Jabs
    04B0B634 00000002

Lucario has no Wallcling
    04B0B9A0 00000000

Lucas has 2 jabs??
    04B0B7F4 00000002

Pit cannot glide from jumps
    04B0B760 00000000

Zard Has 1 Jab
    04B0B89C 00000001

Post Merge: November 13, 2015, 01:34:11 AM
    Finished a bug fix patch, pokemon work now, cosmetics work, title and versus menu now show up properly + various tweaks to the GCT to make it more stable.

bugs: Mewtwo's shadowball is invisible, Links Boomerang crashes the game. SSS is broken, (ASL is incompatible with BeX, working on a fix)

awesome! i'll try the Bug fixes later. And thanks for the ic list! will work on that later on today. i will also try to do roy and mewtwo's cosmetics as well. I found something else while playing the previous patch. sometimes the stamina modes(or anything else in the special brawl for that matter) won't work upon starting the game, and sometimes they do. Once i started the game and special modes wern't functional, then i restarted twice and they were functional each time. then i had restarted again and it wasn't functional again. it goes back and forth kinda. But im thinking in this patch, it should be fixed. Also, on a side note, I you get ASL to work on Brawl EX, that would be legendary! It will unlock the doors to an ultimate PM experience!

Also Sirkura, I love your character! She's acually quite interesting! And me being a heavy ZSS player, i'll enjoy using her, as now i can use a character with the same moveset as ZSS and my Cousin won't get upset! (He hates ZSS so much lol)
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:36:36 AM by Ghost Wolf » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2015, 02:39:51 PM »

awesome! i'll try the Bug fixes later. And thanks for the ic list! will work on that later on today. i will also try to do roy and mewtwo's cosmetics as well. I found something else while playing the previous patch. sometimes the stamina modes(or anything else in the special brawl for that matter) won't work upon starting the game, and sometimes they do. Once i started the game and special modes wern't functional, then i restarted twice and they were functional each time. then i had restarted again and it wasn't functional again. it goes back and forth kinda. But im thinking in this patch, it should be fixed. Also, on a side note, I you get ASL to work on Brawl EX, that would be legendary! It will unlock the doors to an ultimate PM experience!

Also Sirkura, I love your character! She's acually quite interesting! And me being a heavy ZSS player, i'll enjoy using her, as now i can use a character with the same moveset as ZSS and my Cousin won't get upset! (He hates ZSS so much lol)
    haha she's a hybrid of PM's ZSS with a few very small tweaks. i have an entire PSA plannned for her for my own project, tho i'd have to find people willing to help with it first. i'll investigate the special modes. also i think ASL will be fixed in the next few days, i think we can fix it by mapping it to a new memory address so it won't conflict with BEX. i've been working with the ProjectM Xp team on expanding the game as much as possible. once we get things finished there i'm hoping i can share the findings we have made with the community to further expand brawl.

hochin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: November 13, 2015, 03:11:20 PM »

Just tested the latest patch and its excellent work guys, every clone I've thrown in seems to work just fine and the mods been consistent with every startup (Dolphin). Here are the few bugs Ive run into though

- In any vs match the damage counter is invisible (BP Icons, Stock, and Name still appear as the HUD)

- All in battle names for BrawlEx characters appear as crazy hand, all other cosmetics for them appear fine.

- In Stamina mode when a character's HP drops to zero they no longer re-spawn, they just lay fainted until you knock them off screen. Not a big deal with local players but against a CPU if you happen to die first on stage the CPU no longer responds, leaving the match at a stand still.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2015, 03:37:45 PM »

thats... odd. i didn't touch stamina. hmm i'l investigate that too. thanks.

chrisall76
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: November 13, 2015, 08:10:22 PM »

Do you have any tutorials on how to replace a character model like you did? Not replacing with a PSA or anything, but trying to replace a character with a model I got out of Tatsunoko VS. Capcom (followed this tutorial, but did Ryu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bePnCJ1hRlk ). I assume I'll have to edit the model (has multiple hands and multiple layers for the character that where probably used for shading and not needed) and rig it a specific way. I use Blender, but I'm open to 3DS Max since it looks like it's what used for this process. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ─=≡ΣO)) HADOUKEN!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2015, 09:29:51 PM »

i recommend checking here:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=49.0

there are lots of tutorials there on how to do it.

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: November 14, 2015, 12:35:58 PM »

hmmmm i've tried the new patch and it resolves some of the issues, like the special modes not working sometimes, but these are the ones still intact...

-Zelda still freezes

-Hit SFX still wont play in some moves, like before.

- still having some random freezes

- Percent wont show(I know why this is happening)

if i find more, I'll inform you. Great job so far!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2015, 06:21:05 PM »

whats wrong with the percent? i've been looking for that. hmm zelda
     works fine for me and i havent had any freezes other then link and tink. and ASL stages. hmm i don't know why sound effects arent playing :/

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: November 15, 2015, 12:15:01 PM »

Well the percent won't show because if how project m had the input assist and auto l cancel coded. On pm, the both are shut off. But they reversed the default toggles. When input assist is off, damage percent is off, and they have both  set to off by default. That's why if you set input assist on, the percent shows. The game must have been coded to ALWAYS show percent, in order to replace per cent toggling with input assist. Since input assist is not functioning at all, the input assist toggle now toggles percent again, which is set to off by default, which is why it doesn't show.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: