Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269220 times)
hochin
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2015, 12:40:18 PM »

I can also confirm that switching input assist on restores the damage counter, this also seems to fix stamina mode's no re-spawn issue.

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #91 on: November 15, 2015, 05:43:38 PM »

that is very interesting. i'll look into it. thats beyond weird. thanks for reporting it.

JayUnwyz
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: November 15, 2015, 09:02:56 PM »

Does this new update include a fix for the custom Character Select Screen Portraits and Name?

My character was imported fine, but on the select screen it simply shows a black box, with a grey box.

(Black Box being where the character portrait is supposed to be)
    (Grey Box being where the name above the character is supposed to be)

Warm regards,
    Jay Unwyz

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2015, 12:04:33 PM »

Does this new update include a fix for the custom Character Select Screen Portraits and Name?

My character was imported fine, but on the select screen it simply shows a black box, with a grey box.

(Black Box being where the character portrait is supposed to be)
    (Grey Box being where the name above the character is supposed to be)

Warm regards,
    Jay Unwyz

that sounds like your cosmetics are the wrong size. try comparing them to the original characters.

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: November 18, 2015, 01:09:31 PM »

here's another glitch that's kinda been bothering me. I'm noticing that you can't use the running upsmash Like you could before. Normally, you could use up smash while in a running animation, even in the last few patches. but Now, if you try it, it just does a dash attack.

The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2015, 10:40:40 PM »

i could never get that to work with PM.  even in vanilla.  i know thats a brawl machanic, so it shouldn't be an issue with code. i'll see what i can do.

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: November 18, 2015, 11:51:40 PM »

I have both "maybe" good news and bad news. I'm gonna start with the bad news first. The bad news is I found some more glitches. I've noticed captain falcon and ganondorf freeze the game if they use their side b in the air.

The maybe good news is that I can shed a little light on the running upsmash issue."maybe". I've noticed that you can still do the running up smash. You just can't use the c stick to do it like you could before. So the problem lies there. Hope that helps a little.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2015, 08:22:58 PM »

passed it on to the devs. ^^

Ghost Wolf
    Expert Kitten

Captain Falcon FTW

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: November 21, 2015, 06:05:34 PM »

That's cool. Hope to get some info soon.

Post Merge: November 22, 2015, 07:21:29 PM
    i'm gonna list ALL of the glitches i found for safe reference, and so all can be in one place for viewing.

-Sometimes the special brawl modes will deactivate temporarily upon exiting special brawl after a few matches. they will then have to be toggled again.

-hit sfx wont play on heavier attacks. Grab sfx also won't play.

-A couple random freeezes, but could be character related.

-Percent won't show by default.

-Auto L cancel/input assist is nonfunctional.

-can't use c-stick for running upsmash

-Pokemon have no FS

-Ivysaurs grab pummel freezes the game.

-Captain Falcon/Ganon's Side B freezes

-Zelda Freezes( For me at least...and she worked fine before, and sheik is fully functional.)

-Link/toonlink boomerang freezes the game.

-Olimar Up B freezes

-Mr. Game And Watch neutral B freezes the game

This is all of the Glitches found so far. I'll Update if anymore is found. I really hope this helps!
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 07:21:29 PM by Ghost Wolf » Logged

Γ
    Newbie Kitten

Waa.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #99 on: November 24, 2015, 08:01:06 AM »

I'm getting a weird bug with the stage select screen... The second page is REALLY buggy and then it goes to custom? Then it goes back to normal... I think it has to do with the codes preventing custom stages, and whatever moves the stages around on the menu.

EDIT: Oh, and this is the beta patch by the way.

EDIT 2: Oh, also, I'm on dolphin, that might be the problem. I'll see if it's buggy on console.

EDIT 3: I tried it on console and it's even more screwed up... I don't know what's going on...

EDIT 4: Just to be sure, this IS for project M 3.6, right? because that's what I've been using with it... that might be the problem...
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:18:38 AM by Γ » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2015, 11:09:47 AM »

I'm getting a weird bug with the stage select screen... The second page is REALLY buggy and then it goes to custom? Then it goes back to normal... I think it has to do with the codes preventing custom stages, and whatever moves the stages around on the menu.

EDIT: Oh, and this is the beta patch by the way.

EDIT 2: Oh, also, I'm on dolphin, that might be the problem. I'll see if it's buggy on console.

EDIT 3: I tried it on console and it's even more screwed up... I don't know what's going on...

EDIT 4: Just to be sure, this IS for project M 3.6, right? because that's what I've been using with it... that might be the problem...

bugs: Mewtwo's shadowball is invisible, Links Boomerang crashes the game. SSS is broken, (ASL is incompatible with BeX, working on a fix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0aazt83nxr3m6ou/PM_DiY.7z

PM uses a stage expansion that is incompatible with BeX, i won't get into the technical jargon of it, but we hope to have it resolved soon.  the coding in BeX is a bit hard to read, once we find where that is pointing in code we can see what is conflicting and fix it.

Γ
    Newbie Kitten

Waa.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #101 on: November 24, 2015, 11:18:24 AM »

Well right now it's unplayable. Not just the second page but the first one crashes when you move the cursor and the stages are in crazy different places, at least on console (for me)
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:30:42 AM by Γ » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2015, 12:48:41 PM »

thats wird, the stages should work for the most part as long as its not an expansion stage. hmm try this, try replacing the sel_selmap.pac  with the one from the wifi build in PM. see if that fixes the stages. at least slightly. then at least the normal stages should show up. let me know how that works out. its kinda an on the spot fix i came up with.

Γ
    Newbie Kitten

Waa.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #103 on: November 24, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »

What do you mean by "wifi build"? I used the hackless P:M as a base, so do you mean the homebrew P:M?

EDIT: I found a file in the launcher folder called "wifi.7Z". Is this it? There isn't a sc_selmap in it though, just sc_selcharacter, sc_selcharacter 2, mu_menumain, and RSBE01. And an info.xml but I don't think that's important.
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:32:20 PM by Γ » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2015, 03:56:05 AM »

you know what your right, my bad. the ASL is included in the wifi build too. you can use a vBrawl stage selection as well. it won't be pretty but it should work fine.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: