Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269167 times)
Strange Matter
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: January 24, 2016, 06:49:30 PM »

I noticed the codelist wasn't included in the download. Are you going to release it anywhere in order to customize ASL stages and what not?

sj123
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: January 24, 2016, 10:09:36 PM »

Hi I am new with brawl mods so with your template we can make clones and then copy a another character over it? i.e. I can clone Jigglypuff and copy Little Mac over it? or download Waluigi for Brawlex and add it to the game?

if so it is awesome... do you gonna make a guide for it?
    thanks
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:13:05 PM by sj123 » Logged

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: January 24, 2016, 10:18:58 PM »

Yes, that is the sole purpose of this project. You can use this tutorial right here to add whatever characters you desire:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.0;topicseen

Although if you're going to add Little Mac over Jigglypuff, I would suggest looking up some SFX tutorials for BeX... for obvious reasons.

However you might need to familiarize more with Brawl modding. This process can be kinda long (unless I'm just slow, which is probably the case), especially since the Clone Tool doesn't work properly.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #198 on: January 25, 2016, 04:05:29 AM »

I noticed the codelist wasn't included in the download. Are you going to release it anywhere in order to customize ASL stages and what not?

hmm i'll talk to PL about the code list. i would very much like that documented if its not. the purpose of the project is to build off of PM froa premade template. kinda defeats the purpose if your still limited by unknown codes.

InTheGameKiah
    Intermediate Kitten

SupreMacy Team: Lead Developer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #199 on: January 25, 2016, 01:25:13 PM »

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but when I play with a cloned character, it corrupts my nametag. Resetting doesn't fix the nametag and when I try to play with that name it crashes the game. Mewtwo and Roy don't break the nametag though.

Check out SupreMacy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=76166.0

I'm a Falco main...

cuz Fox wasn't cool enough, that's Why

BombermaN64
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: January 25, 2016, 06:44:14 PM »

Well hey all you guys, first I want to say you're amazing at what you do, I appreciate all the work y'all have done so far and look forward to where you'll take it next! I've been off and on checking in on your progress for a good while now. Trying to figure out some way I could help, but of course I'm not the most experienced hacker lol.

Anyways, I tried to test your most recent build through the Hackless method, I played around for a couple of hours and I commend you on your spectacular work, but I found one glitch I may have very well caused myself when attempting to convert it to the no homebrew version: Jigglypuff's 8th costume caused a buzzcrash when I tried to select it. It seems like an easy fix either way, but I wanted to bring it up if it was an issue with the release. I'll play test more tomorrow, and be at your service from here on. Thanks again for all you've done!

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #201 on: January 25, 2016, 08:51:04 PM »

Well hey all you guys, first I want to say you're amazing at what you do, I appreciate all the work y'all have done so far and look forward to where you'll take it next! I've been off and on checking in on your progress for a good while now. Trying to figure out some way I could help, but of course I'm not the most experienced hacker lol.

Anyways, I tried to test your most recent build through the Hackless method, I played around for a couple of hours and I commend you on your spectacular work, but I found one glitch I may have very well caused myself when attempting to convert it to the no homebrew version: Jigglypuff's 8th costume caused a buzzcrash when I tried to select it. It seems like an easy fix either way, but I wanted to bring it up if it was an issue with the release. I'll play test more tomorrow, and be at your service from here on. Thanks again for all you've done!

YES A PURPOSE FOR MY CONFIG FILE(S)!!!

Here, this one should work, but make a backup of the file just in case.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mt0n2qwxsdrc5ge/CSSSlot23.dat

PyotrLuzhin or Sirkura will most likely fix it pretty soon.

However, I'm not sure what could be causing the name tag problem. I'm sorry! Does it even crash using the default name tag for you?
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:53:20 PM by SemiPsycho » Logged

theniftytable
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #202 on: January 25, 2016, 10:33:43 PM »

Hi. I just have a quick question.

If I wanted to use this on Homebrew, would I just need to copy the "apps" folder into my SD card? That has worked with other things in the past, but I'm not sure if this is compatible with it or not.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #203 on: January 26, 2016, 12:06:08 AM »

Is this compatible with the Stage expansion? i mean, it's cool that i can have randomized stages at a whim. but i do have a lot of extra stages i like having on their own (and probably randomized, seeing how alot of them are from Smash4, and have Omega versions)
    (I can also see how the stage expansion might be difficult to add in, due to how PM does the SSS. But i would like to have it regardless, even if it is crappy edit or whatever.)

I also forgot how to add my own cosmetics =/
    I'm in the midst of re learning how to do it. cause in the past i made a standard one that had like 36 extra everything.

And how did you get the extra icons to work?

EDIT:
    Also, why does WArioman's portrait show over Roy's?
    Everything is in the right place, i just needed to know why.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:34:10 AM by Ultraxwing » Logged

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: January 26, 2016, 02:31:43 AM »

Any fix for Ridley's audio yet? Also Bowser draws from vanilla giga bowser regardless of costume.

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #205 on: January 26, 2016, 07:11:24 AM »

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but when I play with a cloned character, it corrupts my nametag. Resetting doesn't fix the nametag and when I try to play with that name it crashes the game. Mewtwo and Roy don't break the nametag though.
    download the latest .gct hotfix in the description.
    Is this compatible with the Stage expansion? i mean, it's cool that i can have randomized stages at a whim. but i do have a lot of extra stages i like having on their own (and probably randomized, seeing how alot of them are from Smash4, and have Omega versions)
    (I can also see how the stage expansion might be difficult to add in, due to how PM does the SSS. But i would like to have it regardless, even if it is crappy edit or whatever.)

I also forgot how to add my own cosmetics =/
    I'm in the midst of re learning how to do it. cause in the past i made a standard one that had like 36 extra everything.

And how did you get the extra icons to work?

EDIT:
    Also, why does WArioman's portrait show over Roy's?
    Everything is in the right place, i just needed to know why.

warioman's portrait shouldn't do that, at least not when I've played. stage expansion is compatible Smiley
    Hi. I just have a quick question.

If I wanted to use this on Homebrew, would I just need to copy the "apps" folder into my SD card? That has worked with other things in the past, but I'm not sure if this is compatible with it or not.
    you'll need to use gecko 1.9.3.1 in your apps folder with the hooktype AXNextFrame
    Any fix for Ridley's audio yet? Also Bowser draws from vanilla giga bowser regardless of costume.
    ridley's audio will be fixed by someone eventually. hm... I'll look into the giga issue a bit more

Hausi
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #206 on: January 26, 2016, 09:06:54 AM »

Whenever everything here is ready for  release, we really need video tutorials...

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: January 26, 2016, 09:13:24 AM »

Okay, cool. Now, when adding in the stage expansion, i have no idea how to add in the extra necessary SSS icons. And was wondering if someone even made a stage expansion with Project M's SSS.

Also, due to PMs prevbase being 176X176, any suggestions for a smaller prevbase?
    especially if i'm adding in new stages, i need to reduce file size.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 09:25:55 AM by Ultraxwing » Logged

InTheGameKiah
    Intermediate Kitten

SupreMacy Team: Lead Developer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: January 26, 2016, 09:53:46 AM »

download the latest .gct hotfix in the description.

It worked, Thanks.

Keep up the good work, you guys are awesome.

Check out SupreMacy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=76166.0

I'm a Falco main...

cuz Fox wasn't cool enough, that's Why

Strange Matter
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #209 on: January 26, 2016, 10:02:08 AM »

Okay, cool. Now, when adding in the stage expansion, i have no idea how to add in the extra necessary SSS icons. And was wondering if someone even made a stage expansion with Project M's SSS.

Also, due to PMs prevbase being 176X176, any suggestions for a smaller prevbase?
    especially if i'm adding in new stages, i need to reduce file size.

libertyernie made a template for adding your own expansion stages to Project M that should suit your purpose:
    http://smashboards.com/threads/stage-expansion-template-for-pm-3-6-final-four-versions.345936/

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: