Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 270159 times)
Strange Matter
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #240 on: January 29, 2016, 09:48:40 PM »

trying to add an 11th costume for ganondorf through hex editor and keep getting nothing but crashes, any ideas? I have all proper BPs and CSPs.
    Did you edit his FighterConfig as well, or just the CSSSlotConfig?

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #241 on: January 29, 2016, 10:12:23 PM »

Did you edit his FighterConfig as well, or just the CSSSlotConfig?
    I have edited both yes.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: January 30, 2016, 12:16:16 AM »

lawl cIOS. but yes those codes will fix music corruption. specifically expansion stages do that. if you edit a stgcustom music your save is toast.

Would making a backup with save extractor help?

I have edited both yes.
    Did you forget to put the value “0C" after the new costume?
    Stock icon could also be a problem. Also for CSPs there are two places you need to place them in. Did you do both?

Maybe if you're still having problems you could send them to me and I could help.

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: January 30, 2016, 03:50:37 AM »

Hopefully this can help shed some light on the issue. By the way I have nullified all result screen portraits not just ganondorf's.
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 03:52:30 AM by Velhemence » Logged

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: January 30, 2016, 12:07:11 PM »

I see the problem. In the CSSSlotConfig you forgot to put the last two values before 0C in hexadecimal, so it reads as team 16 and costume 16 instead, when 12 is the max. Try changing “10 10" to "0A 0A". I think that's what you meant to do. Also, if you're adding an 11th costume, uncheck “11" in the FighterConfig, since it counts 0 as the first costume. I'm not quite sure but that might cause a problem as well.
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:11:45 PM by SemiPsycho » Logged

Jesse4060
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #245 on: January 30, 2016, 01:29:49 PM »

If I wanted to add the Waluigi mod to my Project M using this, how would I do that?? What files would I need to replace/edit/add?

Edit: In fact, how do I set this up at all?
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 01:55:53 PM by Jesse4060 » Logged

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: January 30, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »

The original Brawlex thread should be able to teach you what you need to know. Just do the same process but using the modules and files from PMDiY. However, you'll still need to download the config files from the original thread.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.0

TheDarkKnight
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #247 on: January 30, 2016, 07:02:48 PM »

Does this work with 16gb sdhc cards? I try to boot it from stage builder and it never starts up.

Cyprus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #248 on: January 30, 2016, 07:53:27 PM »

Hi, me again, I was wondering if someone made it possible to have ASL to work with stage expansion yet.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #249 on: January 30, 2016, 11:43:16 PM »

Hi, me again, I was wondering if someone made it possible to have ASL to work with stage expansion yet.
    ASL is a stage expansion in its own. i believe its limit is over 2000 stages.

it will work fine with SDHC cards however hackless (smash stack is the official term for the stage loader method) is only compatible with 2 gig or smaller cards. i recomend using letter bomb or installing the homebrew channel.
    Does this work with 16gb sdhc cards? I try to boot it from stage builder and it never starts up.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #250 on: January 31, 2016, 01:19:21 AM »

Is it possible to load alternate stages using stage expansion stages rather than original stages?

Also, when are you planning to release some more modules? Is there a way I can help with that?

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #251 on: January 31, 2016, 09:05:33 AM »

What does it exactly mean when you load it up that after the PM bootstrap, that it only shows the now loading for a split second and then it go black and basically crashes?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #252 on: January 31, 2016, 11:18:36 AM »

What does it exactly mean when you load it up that after the PM bootstrap, that it only shows the now loading for a split second and then it go black and basically crashes?

that can mean several things, from common files being corrupt or the hook is set wrong. make sure AXNextFrame is set. you might need to remove/add files till it happens again.

Is it possible to load alternate stages using stage expansion stages rather than original stages?

Also, when are you planning to release some more modules? Is there a way I can help with that?
    i believe you can already expand stages to 76 without alts. then each of those 76 stages can have up to 26 more stages on top of it. i don't know much about REL files so when ever PL gets to that.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:23:29 AM by Sirkura » Logged

DTrunks
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: January 31, 2016, 05:34:30 PM »

This is wishful thinking probably on my part, but is it possibly to use other BrawlEx packs (Pikezers 4.4.1) to copy over the exmodules, fighter folders, etc. to your own D.I.Y. build?

I've tried just copying the necessary files but I get the 'Random character Icon freeze' that's described in the BrawlEx thread here:

I know its working however because the other characters load fine.

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #254 on: January 31, 2016, 05:47:35 PM »

This is wishful thinking probably on my part, but is it possibly to use other BrawlEx packs (Pikezers 4.4.1) to copy over the exmodules, fighter folders, etc. to your own D.I.Y. build?

I've tried just copying the necessary files but I get the 'Random character Icon freeze' that's described in the BrawlEx thread here:

I know its working however because the other characters load fine.

you'll need to use the EXModules I've included in the pack from the "EXModules" folder, figure out which characters are over whom (i.e. if Deadpool's over snake, you'll have to use a ft_snake.rel from my exmodules folder), and edit the EXModules to be linked to the right character id.

As for more EXModules, I'll be releasing more when i have time. R.O.B., Zelda, Samus and Captain Falcon will be first.

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: