Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269273 times)
PyotrLuzhin
Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #315 on: March 16, 2016, 09:59:39 AM »

Oh hey! A couple things, if you don't mind. First off, you all are doing great, keep up the great work! Secondly, are you possibly getting this compatible with Retro/N64 mode? Thirdly, are you working on getting this for module so more character variety can be open or is that the BrawlEx team's job?
    Lastly, I love to contribute, is there anything I could possibly do to help?
    When N64 mode is released, it will have fully compatibility with BrawlEX.

Additionally, the victory theme issue will be fixed in the next official version.

As for the question about modules, these are the characters that don't even have beta versions as of right now:

*Yoshi
    *Ice Climbers
    *Wario
    *G+W
    *Pokemon Trainer Pokemon
    *Kirby

Of those characters, the only ones I ever expect to do are the first three in that list: Yoshi, Iceclimbers and Wario. Kirby would be hell to do given how many character-specific commands he has throughout the game. G+W has a ridiculous number of articles, and the PT pokemon would not be fun to patch. So, I don't think that those three will ever have EXModules. The only one that I could see happening would be G+W of these particularly problematic characters.

Yoshi and Wario are feasible, and those are the first two I plan to do after I release the fixed beta modules. Fox has been finished, and DK just needs to have a minor bug fixed. The Ice Climbers could be done, but they may require gecko codes to work properly (the same goes for G+W)

SuperWeasel99
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #316 on: March 17, 2016, 05:19:43 PM »

Hold L and select Pikachu...

EnKaYea
    Advanced Kitten

I love my men, like I love my games. Old and daft.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: March 23, 2016, 11:13:21 PM »

Hey Sikura, or anyone really. Can you tell me the CSSlot IDs for Mewtwo and Roy? It would be even better if there was a list of some sort available with all of there IDs. I know I struggled even looking for their fighter IDs. Unfortunately its not that obvious opening it in a hex editor.

Forget the reason that we hack,
    oddly enough I don't even know why I started

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: March 23, 2016, 11:20:03 PM »

Hey Sikura, or anyone really. Can you tell me the CSSlot IDs for Mewtwo and Roy? It would be even better if there was a list of some sort available with all of there IDs. I know I struggled even looking for their fighter IDs. Unfortunately its not that obvious opening it in a hex editor.
    i'm 85% sure that Roy and Mewtwo are CSSlot2D and CSSSlot2E, respectively. Their IDs are unaligned, just as they are in PM's clone engine.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: March 24, 2016, 09:38:59 AM »

About that sound problem I was having earlier, it seems to be occurring with several characters. It happened to me again with Luigi and Waluigi, but Waluigi is over Pit, so now I'm just confused.

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #320 on: March 24, 2016, 01:30:27 PM »

About that sound problem I was having earlier, it seems to be occurring with several characters. It happened to me again with Luigi and Waluigi, but Waluigi is over Pit, so now I'm just confused.
    what is the sound problem again, exactly?

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: March 24, 2016, 01:57:37 PM »

If two characters are in a match, one of them have no sound for the rest of the game session until the wii is restarted.

InTheGameKiah
    Intermediate Kitten

SupreMacy Team: Lead Developer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: March 24, 2016, 02:02:25 PM »

If two characters are in a match, one of them have no sound for the rest of the game session until the wii is restarted.

Actually, I've been able to fix the sound problem by simply selecting a different character and then switching back every match. (That includes other players and coms, everyone switches to a new character and then switches back)

Check out SupreMacy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=76166.0

I'm a Falco main...

cuz Fox wasn't cool enough, that's Why

Chinaski
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: March 25, 2016, 02:19:33 AM »

I'm including some clones in another build, other than porting files i need the brawlex code to put in the build's .gct, or else i'll lose all the already mapped alt stages and songs. What's exactly the code JUST for brawlex?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #324 on: March 26, 2016, 06:31:55 AM »

I'm including some clones in another build, other than porting files i need the brawlex code to put in the build's .gct, or else i'll lose all the already mapped alt stages and songs. What's exactly the code JUST for brawlex?
    The only code BeX uses is a modified filepatch code to find the bx_fighter.rel. The rest is all coded inside that module. you can find it in the original BeX Download by phantom wings.

UltIMa647
    Expert Kitten

Dogemar: President 2016. Very Great America. Wow.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #325 on: March 26, 2016, 10:13:33 AM »

Alright, this is mostly a Project M 3.6 CC based question, but what is Sami's .sawnd file? I can't figure out which one it is and trial and error only get's me so far :/.

Some people can't handle the yeyness

I take CSP, BP, and Stock requests! PM me or go to this topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75134.0
    I also take Texture requests! PM me for those!

Chinaski
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: March 27, 2016, 06:31:27 AM »

Got it but...what's that modified filepatch code?
    I mean, if you're referring to a specific, single code in the .gct, how can i know which it is if all the code is unknown? I have the bx_fighter.rel, already set up my clones, but i need pm+bex's .gct file, so i assume the needed code is there.
    « Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:25:43 AM by Chinaski » Logged

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #327 on: March 27, 2016, 02:28:54 PM »

Got it but...what's that modified filepatch code?
    I mean, if you're referring to a specific, single code in the .gct, how can i know which it is if all the code is unknown? I have the bx_fighter.rel, already set up my clones, but i need pm+bex's .gct file, so i assume the needed code is there.

Maybe look for the code that both starts and ends with the line "E0000000 80008000"?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #328 on: March 27, 2016, 11:27:54 PM »

Maybe look for the code that both starts and ends with the line "E0000000 80008000"?

Even simpler. lol download the files from phantomwings threads in coding. this thread already assumes most of you have done that kinda thing anyway. the code is in the read me file.

the link is under the credits section for content used in the OP.
    here is a direct link to the BeX thread for convienience:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.0

Chinaski
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: March 28, 2016, 02:43:35 AM »

Found it, thank you. I'll try to use it and report back

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: