Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 269206 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #345 on: April 24, 2016, 09:44:24 PM »

Well, i found out how to make the Expansion work, i just put the code below all the other codes, and it recognized them. had to inject it manually.

But i don't think ASL tool works well with your version of the code. It doesn't recognize all the stages and edits done.

hmm i'll ask hyperlink about it.  we might also be able to edit the tool at some point if we get permission.  thanks for letting me know.  the ASL code might also conflict with the expansion code. i havent really tested it. let me know what you find.

Post Merge: April 26, 2016, 01:18:31 PM
    hmm i'll ask hyperlink about it.  we might also be able to edit the tool at some point if we get permission.  thanks for letting me know.  the ASL code might also conflict with the expansion code. i havent really tested it. let me know what you find.

Just following up,  it seems the coding in the tool is fine. we havent had any issues with it.  what stages are you having trouble with?
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 01:18:32 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: April 28, 2016, 06:11:13 PM »

hmm i'll ask hyperlink about it.  we might also be able to edit the tool at some point if we get permission.  thanks for letting me know.  the ASL code might also conflict with the expansion code. i havent really tested it. let me know what you find.

Post Merge: April 26, 2016, 01:18:31 PM
    Just following up,  it seems the coding in the tool is fine. we havent had any issues with it.  what stages are you having trouble with?
    Not so sure, the tool confuses me a little. and it doesn't seem to display all the stages on the roster. There is a video on it, which i'm aboot to watch.

Also, i've asked this before, but Where is Roy's CSSSlotconfig file?
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 07:00:24 PM by Ultraxwing » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #347 on: April 29, 2016, 05:14:45 AM »

ITs the same as PM's Roy ID, unfortunately i don't remember off the top of my head. look at the roster.dat you can find roys info off it that way pretty easily.

Post Merge: April 30, 2016, 06:33:45 PM
    Updated to v0.5 ^^
    « Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 06:33:45 PM by Sirkura » Logged

KorytheMaril
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: April 30, 2016, 08:18:21 PM »

I'm having  issues adding in 4 clones in particular: In this order, there's a Toon Link clone on 3F, a Sonic clone on 40, a Pit clone on 41, and a Marth clone on 42 (I had plans for a Falco clone, but he's currently not supported). I have all of the dat files ready (minus cosmetic changes, as I lack a hex editor), as well as the rel files (based on ones given in the templates). Issue being, when adding the files into their respective folders and booting up Project M, I find that my added clones aren't showing up on the roster. Am I missing a step (besides the changes that require a hexadecimal editor)? I'm theorizing it might be something to do with my editing on the rel files, as I only changed the first line in section 8 with the module editor.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #349 on: May 01, 2016, 02:47:23 AM »

I'm having  issues adding in 4 clones in particular: In this order, there's a Toon Link clone on 3F, a Sonic clone on 40, a Pit clone on 41, and a Marth clone on 42 (I had plans for a Falco clone, but he's currently not supported). I have all of the dat files ready (minus cosmetic changes, as I lack a hex editor), as well as the rel files (based on ones given in the templates). Issue being, when adding the files into their respective folders and booting up Project M, I find that my added clones aren't showing up on the roster. Am I missing a step (besides the changes that require a hexadecimal editor)? I'm theorizing it might be something to do with my editing on the rel files, as I only changed the first line in section 8 with the module editor.
    have you edited the roster.dat? you need to set the menu to read the cahracters you added. if the rel files were wrong it would just crash on match up.

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: May 01, 2016, 07:45:35 AM »

I can't get the brawl ex codes to work. Do I put the Brawl ex characters in private>wii>rsbe or with all the characters in the normal pf folder. I'm also using A stage expansion with 36 stages. Is that causing the problem? Because I don't want to remove the stage expansion.

At least send me a .GCT file with the normal Project M codes, Brawl ex attached to it, and A stage expansion with 36 stages.

EDIT: Never mind. But I can't get Brawl Ex to work Properly.
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:42:15 PM by Charx » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #351 on: May 01, 2016, 09:57:35 PM »

I can't get the brawl ex codes to work. Do I put the Brawl ex characters in private>wii>rsbe or with all the characters in the normal pf folder. I'm also using A stage expansion with 36 stages. Is that causing the problem? Because I don't want to remove the stage expansion.

At least send me a .GCT file with the normal Project M codes, Brawl ex attached to it, and A stage expansion with 36 stages.

Thanks!
    >.> that is what this project is....  all you have to do is add the characters. there is a stage template in the second post under useful downloads.  look at the useful downloads section and there are various tutorials as well.

Pinball Wizard
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: May 04, 2016, 11:59:33 PM »

Heyyy, um... Is there a mirror for V0.5? Like for a Mediafire download? MEGA is iffy...

britipinojeff
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: May 05, 2016, 04:51:01 PM »

When you make updates is it the gct thats updated?

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: May 06, 2016, 01:29:18 PM »

>.> that is what this project is....  all you have to do is add the characters. there is a stage template in the second post under useful downloads.  look at the useful downloads section and there are various tutorials as well.
    It still doesn't work. It just takes away some slots and makes it the normal Brawl roster (But STG expansion still works). Maybe i'm not doing something right. I even watched tutorials and they are not working. Help!
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:08:04 AM by Charx » Logged

Indomitable Kirby
    Newbie Kitten

Kirby, Kirby, Kirby's the one!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: May 11, 2016, 10:41:04 AM »

Can I have the smashbros_sound.brsar? I wanted to make new announcer calls for my clones while still keeping the SFX.

gtoribio89
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #356 on: May 13, 2016, 05:38:16 AM »

Do any of you know how to add the second team colors ?
    Such as Fox , Falco , link, wolf ...
    I have seen that in this project has been added the Dry Bowser and I would like to do the same for other characters
    Thank you

Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 05:58:08 AM
    I try to add this combination to CSS Slot Config Lucario but does not accept secondary team colors .
    I added this code :
    01 06 00 07 03 08 04 09 00 0C
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:32:45 AM by gtoribio89 » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #357 on: May 16, 2016, 10:16:24 AM »

Do any of you know how to add the second team colors ?
    Such as Fox , Falco , link, wolf ...
    I have seen that in this project has been added the Dry Bowser and I would like to do the same for other characters
    Thank you

Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 05:58:08 AM
    I try to add this combination to CSS Slot Config Lucario but does not accept secondary team colors .
    I added this code :
    01 06 00 07 03 08 04 09 00 0C

Thats a bit more complicated. BeX won't register more then one team color.  but the alt costume engine PM uses does. there are tutorials on smash boards, but i've never done it myself.

Heyyy, um... Is there a mirror for V0.5? Like for a Mediafire download? MEGA is iffy...

i actually plan on hosting it on my Gdrive at some point. i  just havent had time to back up and upload it yet.  it will make it a lot faster to update then reuploading in bulk each time.

Can I have the smashbros_sound.brsar? I wanted to make new announcer calls for my clones while still keeping the SFX.

You can find all the files in the iso here:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32962.0

i'll update the useful links section with it later.

It still doesn't work. It just takes away some slots and makes it the normal Brawl roster (But STG expansion still works). Maybe i'm not doing something right. I even watched tutorials and they are not working. Help!

That means either config files are not edited, or you have not edited the roster.dat to show the characters. I suggest asking in the BeX thread. I'm sure they can help you more with basics, or in pyotrs tutorial thread.  Both are in the useful links section on first page.

Charx
    Advanced Kitten

I'm Charx the PM Modder!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: May 16, 2016, 02:27:04 PM »

Why does the PMEX+Stage Expansion shrink the character roster? It doesn't even add the characters I put in there. I watched tutorials several times and they're not working.
    I'm using Dolphin to test this just in case if anything goes wrong.
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:49:39 PM by Charx » Logged

Sylv
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Star Hacker Active Contributor

« Reply #359 on: May 16, 2016, 02:44:27 PM »

Is there a guide to editing CSSSlot so you can change the oreder to how you want?

Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
    Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
    PM me your FC after adding me!

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: